-
-
-
TNP Nation
Ethnon
Discord
Marcus Antonius #8887
moha_seal.png

Some people may not be able to contribute too much time to the Home Affairs Ministry from time to time due to Real Life or some other reason. I have decided to begin this thread. That way you will be able to stay in the Ministry while you are away.

Only the Minister and his Deputies may accept Leave of Absence requests. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the standing Minister of Home Affairs or their Deputies.

Last edited:
Notice I am the first to put an entry in ;)
I am retired IRL but I have quite a few holidays and family visits annually.

Below - copied from Communications Ministry LOA thread
Marcus Antonius ↑
Advance notice: I will be taking a leave of absence from May 10 - May 18, as I will be in Cambridge and Great Yarmouth, UK.

I am taking leave from May 10 - 18

Also

Advance notice: I will be taking a leave of absence from June 11 - 25, as I will be in Benidorm, Spain

Last edited:
I'll be in Europe from July 16 to July 28. Very advanced notice, but this is for clarity.

Taking a Leave of Absence from today to the 15th. Reason is because I have became a little more busier this week and need to spark interest into myself about NS again.

Last edited:
Taking a Leave of Absence from today to the 15th. Reason is because I have became a little more busier this week and need to spark interest into myself about NS again.
I noticed Dino. I have been waiting for you to finish our interview since last Wednesday - 5th June - Lol. You knew I would be away from 11 - 25. I think you will have to interview someone else to make the TNS submission deadline. ;)

Taking LoA from September 2nd to 8th for vacation. Not sure if this thread is still being used but just thought I'd post here.

Advance notice: I will be taking a Leave of Absence from August 27 - September 10, as I will be in North Yorkshire.

Also...............

I will be taking a leave of absence from September 28 - October 12, as I will be in Benidorm, Spain.

I will have access to WIFI - hopefully my Discord/Google issues have been resolved now - especially for Spain. (UK is working fine)

Back