Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz

sc.jpg

Condemn Pierconium
Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Pierconium
Proposed by: Kingdom of Napels | Onsite Topic
The Security Council,

Noting that the nation of Pierconium was founded before even the advent of the calendar system in time immemorial;

Observing that the nation of Pierconium, throughout their long history, has participated in and lead many despicable acts throughout the realms which have largely gone unnoticed and which the international community should be made aware of;

Appalled that, in 2004, Pierconium supported the brutal coup d'etat of The North Pacific by the New Pacific Order, itself a condemned organisation per SC#268, and ordered forces hailing from New Sparrow to support the rogue delegate Great bight and later Francos spain, founder of the New Pacific Order;

Shocked that Pierconium, using their puppet government of Gracius Maximus and its influential position in The North Pacific, manipulated the government of the then Delegate nation of Pixiedance to gain control of that nation's power within the feeder to subvert and destroy the governing body of The North Pacific. Using that power they systematically disbanded the lawful government in lieu of one they themselves envisioned, called the North Pacific Directorate, and removed nearly 500 native nations they saw as threats to their power;

Astonished that Pierconium played a key role in setting up Okhrana, an international spy network, which gathered intelligence from a wide range of regions and maintained in operation for several years;

Outraged that, in 2008, Pierconium, under the name of "Lord Darkseid", participated in a group known as "the Empire" as a founding member, which overthrew the legal government of The East Pacific and established an illegitimate regime for over 5 months;

Stunned that, as That called the vlagh, Pierconium was instrumental in the survival of the authoritarian Triumvirate of The West Pacific, which established a legacy of Delegate Supremacy and a Meritocratic government that continues to influence The West Pacific to this day;

Aware that Pierconium was an influential member of Gatesville, a region known for its opposition of the World Assembly as well as its coup of Osiris in 2013;

Further Noting that Pierconium has served in various positions with the governing body of The Pacific, known as the New Pacific Order, since that body's early history starting in 2004. These positions include the titles of Chief Justice of the High Court, Governor, Senator, Regent, and Emperor. In this capacity Pierconium oversaw multiple purges of the community of The Pacific, one in 2006 and one in 2008, which saw the removal of over 5,032 nations native to their region;

Firmly believing that these deeds warrant condemnation,

Hereby condemns Pierconium.

Co-authored by Nightkill and Malphe.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

against

"This condemnation would have been perfect in late 2008 and early 2009. Only the most recent and relevant information.

We all know that time stopped January 1st 2009. And nothing has happened since then..... right?" ~LL, NS Forum.

I'm against dredging up the past just for dredging sake. I don't remember them engaging in anything like this recently so bringing it up literally more then a DECADE after the fact is gravedigging in my eyes.

Last edited:
Against. Apologies to the authors, but please get yourselves a proofreader.

As for content, Pierconium has already had his 15 minutes of fame and is no longer worth my time.

The one thing I find hilarious about all this. Is that this proposal has THREE authors. None of which are even close to older then me on NS. And even *I* wasn't around for ANY of the things that this proposal cites as reasons he needs to be banned. The most recent is 6 years old and the oldest span farther then a full DECADE.

And, If banning campaigns in 2008 are SOOOOO important why are they not going after TEP for their "Marsupial" purges that is going on to this day and has already hit hundreds or thousands and is ACTIVELY targeting thousands of regional natives.

Last edited:
The one thing I find hilarious about all this. Is that this proposal has THREE authors. None of which are even close to older then me on NS. And even *I* wasn't around for ANY of the things that this proposal cites as reasons he needs to be banned. The most recent is 6 years old and the oldest span farther then a full DECADE.

And, If banning campaigns in 2008 are SOOOOO important why are they not going after TEP for their "Marsupial" purges that is going on to this day and has already hit hundreds or thousands and is ACTIVELY targeting thousands of regional natives.
Don't intend get into a lengthy argument with anyone here, but ftr we contacted several people who were around for this stuff for accounts of what's described in the proposal and we left the forum draft open before proposing for weeks to iron out any mistakes. I don't see how the NS age of the authors is relevant provided that it was well researched, which it was.

And about the TEP thing, you're free to write a proposal based around those purges. "What about this" isn't an argument.

Last edited:
Don't intend get into a lengthy argument with anyone here, but ftr we contacted several people who were around for this stuff for accounts of what's described in the proposal and we left the forum draft open before proposing for weeks to iron out any mistakes. I don't see how the NS age of the authors is relevant provided that it was well researched, which it was.

And about the TEP thing, you're free to write a proposal based around those purges. "What about this" isn't an argument.
Its the fact that no one that was around for this was officially involved with this proposal.

And it is an argument when no one can explain to me why we should dig up 11 years of history to yell at someone who by the text of this proposal hasn't done anything bad in a minimum of 6 years. But we shouldn't go after people who are doing the same thing right now in the modern era.

And mind you the "bad thing" done 6 years ago boils down to a version of "orange man bad" it doesn't even claim that Pier was part of the Osiris coup. Just that he was vaguely affiliated with the people that did. For the love of god. It doesn't even claim that they were part of Gatesville during the Coup just that at some NEBULOUS and UNSPECIFIED time they were a part of Gatesville and Gatesville did a Coup, so BAD.

Well I can guarantee you that all of us through such 6 degrees of separation all have such a rock solid tie to the Osiris Coup of 2013. I've been on NS for 5.5 years at this point, been part of more regions then I can even remember. You can probably do the same "Well Lore was part of this region at this time. And that region did a bad at some other time. So Lore is bad by just linking the two together. Did Lore do that bad thing. *Shrug*"

Last edited:
This seemed like one of those honor the villain type proposals. I don’t think the stuff being really old matters in such situations, and is in fact the whole point.

For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back