-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
6bfEnAS.png

Greetings! I would like to take this moment to inform you, the citizenry of The North Pacific, of the Ministry of Culture's progress thus far.

We'll start with the big news. To reiterate, the Ministry of Culture freed TNP University from its purview, making the University a private and independent entity. This was done after re-evaluating standards regarding what TNP Government platforms could present. Chancellor @Marcus Antonius , Delegate @El Fiji Grande , and myself concluded that freeing the University from these new standards would be to the institution's benefit.

We also celebrated fourteen years of unbroken democracy in The North Pacific with Manumission Day 2019 remembrance. We opted for a more sombre approach to the holiday, one that I felt was positive yet lowkey. I personally was very happy to see the candle thing take off as it did. I'm hopeful this will become something of a TNP tradition.

We currently have a few ongoing projects as a ministry that have yet to be unveiled but which we are working towards.
First, we will be working with Greater Díenstad to host a RP Convention. This will be a larger version of the TNP/GD RP convention held on the TNP RP Discord server last year. This year we'll jointly host on a shared Discord server, along with a few other regions. Our hope is that we can grow it from here. Like last year? We will have OOC RP seminars as well as IC RP events.

Speaking of seminars? We definitely have a RP Seminar for TNP University planned that deals with heraldry, pending approval of University leadership. We potentially have seminars on vexillology and economic RP planned as well.

We are also have projects we're working with the Ministry of Communications on. A RP-centric NBS show is in the conceptual stages and I hope to elevate that to concrete planning very shortly.
Finally, we are working on issue #2 of the TNP Roleplay Reel. #1 was very well received, and it's my hope that #2 will help establish the publication as a regular or semi-regular release.

Thank you for your time, and here's to a productive rest of the term.

-Prydania, Minister of Culture

QkGNBxW.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back