Admin Requests

Janus here. Legitimately.

I request that the Janus account be reactivated. I'll be good.

I also request that the account that posts this message be allowed to remain active for RP purposes. The email account associated with this post is my current and is, thus far, functional. I believe that the issue relayed to you yesterday, or today, has been resolved.

If you'll allow it I'd like to create multiple accounts in the future, once I've proven that I can do so responsibly. Only one will be a citizen.

Thank you in advance.
Janus was never deactivated. The request for multiple accounts is under discussion.

I hope I am making this request in the correct place.

Would it be possible for a Discord channel to be set up for TNPU Council in the TNP Discord please?
Set up for restricted access similar to Leadership Channels within the Ministries.
Our staff numbers are increasing.

Thank you
This is also under discussion. How large a group are we talking about?

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Patrick Henry
@pinhead

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Pasargad
@oroam
@Xyre
Done. Xyre appeared to already be masked a member O_o

Hmmm...I'd also like a new password for my Paraval account.

My above post has been edited. Presumably by malware introduced by certain parties, likely self-inconclusive, inadvertently, who shall remain nameless, unless Admin would like to PM me.

E1: My current email has been compromised and I'd just as soon not create yet another one. The Paraval account is now accessible to me, but its email is incorrect.

Last edited:
The answer is going to be a "no" on multiple accounts. You may have one account - it's your choice whether it's called Janus, Isimud, Petraeus, or Paraval. You are not permitted to create additional accounts.

Your previous post has not been edited, by you or anyone else.

The password to Paraval has not been changed, by you or anyone else.

You can update the email associated with your account in your preferences.

The answer is going to be a "no" on multiple accounts. You may have one account - it's your choice whether it's called Janus, Isimud, Petraeus, or Paraval. You are not permitted to create additional accounts.

I'd like the Janus account reactivated. As mentioned the passwords were changed, and not by me, so I'll need help getting a new password.

E1: I've just verified this. Yet again.

Your previous post has not been edited, by you or anyone else.

I distinctly remember it being changed. I'm not wrong in this and a correction has been made to correct the original edit back to what I intended it to be, as I had previously tried to correct it. As I've said elsewhere: records can be changed and not, necessarily, by anyone in TNP.

The password to Paraval has not been changed, by you or anyone else.

Again you're wrong. I had the correct password memorized and tried a number of alternate passwords. Your records have been altered, and, possibly, changed back to the original password recently. It seems unlikely that it remains altered and I no longer remember the correct password in any case, though there are several such that I could try, again, but will leave that account alone.

You can update the email associated with your account in your preferences.

I'm perfectly aware of that. I'm on a supposedly secure computer yet passwords have been altered without consent, in-game and out. I'm reluctant to create about the 4th or 5th email account with the possibility of the password being changed. I remain hopeful, however, as my recent nation passwords have remained unchanged, despite the fact that those who have hacked this site (mine) do know my current passwords as well.

E2: Okay. I cannot, for reasons that I will not get into, create a new email account.

Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@King Prindor
@Shiloria

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Chinar

Can I get that snazzy Security Councillor badge when an admin has a chance? Gov’t spreadsheet will also need updating. Thanks in advance!

@Janus
I have merged the accounts of Paraval, Petraeus, and Janus, and named the account Janus. All content belonging to any of those three accounts now belongs to the Janus account. Continue to use the password you have been using to log in to Petraeus, but use the username Janus instead of Petraeus. I consider this matter resolved now.

Remasking Requests:

@King Prindor
@Shiloria

@Chinar
Done.

Can I get that snazzy Security Councillor badge when an admin has a chance? Gov’t spreadsheet will also need updating. Thanks in advance!
Done.

@Janus
I have merged the accounts of Paraval, Petraeus, and Janus, and named the account Janus. All content belonging to any of those three accounts now belongs to the Janus account. Continue to use the password you have been using to log in to Petraeus, but use the username Janus instead of Petraeus. I consider this matter resolved now.

Thank you. This also explains where those extra conversations came from. grin

It's not my job to intervene but I think this is something you can bring up with the Speaker privately. I'm sure they will correct theirselves.

@Aleura
@KohGeek
Done. Sorry this was missed.

Remasking Requests:

@Sunrider
@Frostopia

@EN Marcelo Caetano
@bowloftoast
@Tasl Ygna
@Admirel
@Southern Separatists
@Lusane
@Kirostan
Done.

Please admin check @Anagha and @Manaf, Conditional upon passage, please mask as NPA.
Anagha does not pass- needs to log in from a residential network. Manaf passes, but is not currently registered as a citizen or a resident. Please advise.

Remasking Requests:

@Crappolia

@MumwaW
Done.

Please remove my RP Moderator masking. I resign from that position.
Hold off on this. I'm talking with MJ about it.

Request canceled.

Last edited:
Back