bE THE lAST pOSTER TO bE THE wINRAR

Does anyone want to hear a joke?

Well if you do, then don't post because I will say it in a few days time, trust me it's funny.

So don't post here, or you might miss it as I will edit this post with the joke, so no point in posting or you'll never hear this really really funny joke.

Yes it's so funny that it deserved two reallys

Wait a minute...

This thread appears to have a deadly virus on it, just this thread, so no point in gambling whether you'll get that virus or not, if I were you I wouldn't post here.

I wouldn't get it as I have anti-virus software on my computer, but that software is only available where I am, so you all wouldn't have it, so please don't post in this thread.

It seems I have a virus that automatically gets passed on to whoever posts after me, and I don't want that to happen to anyone here, so please don't post anymore.

Attention all;

It has come to my attention that, there are actually rules to this thread, so you all should totally check it out before posting anything here, it's on one of the pages I forget which one.

I read it all and remembered it but I'm bad at explaining stuff, so I can't tell you all. So you'll have to go back to whatever page it is on and read the rules that exist for this thread.

So don't post here

I wanted to use Comic Sans, but it's not available, so I have to settle with Courier New

We just have to use the fonts available to us, I am using Book Antiqua to take this win

I did use a website to copy and paste a text in whatever font it was but it only showed up the first letter

Last edited:
Back