Admin Requests

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Unimaginable Doom

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@FunFan05

As stated in my party thread, please lock it since I can't for some strange reason. Thank you.
Ask and you shall receive. This is done.

Dreadton, Darcania (2 requests), Artemis, Bobberino, and Knightblood still have pending requests because I can't handle those.

Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Unimaginable Doom

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@FunFan05

Please mask @Koopa103 as Deputy Minister

Could Dino and Siwale be demasked as Deputy AGs and removed from the government spreadsheet

Please mask @Sanjurika and @Ballistikov as NPA

Done

Remasking Requests:

@Bintangland

@Illusia

Please admin check Taehsitara Island and Trondstorm. Conditional upon passage, also please mask as NPA.

16. The Vice Delegate must promptly remove members of the Council whose member nations no longer exist, voluntarily depart The North Pacific, or resign from the World Assembly outside the needs of a NPA sanctioned mission.

@King SillyString's nation has CTE'd, and therefore they have been removed from the Security Council. Please unmask and remove from the government spreadsheet.

@King SillyString's nation has CTE'd, and therefore they have been removed from the Security Council. Please unmask and remove from the government spreadsheet.

Remasking Requests:

@James2spooky
@pop7up

@1Damnits1
@Pierce
@Republic of Turbin
Done done.

Janus here. Legitimately.

I request that the Janus account be reactivated. I'll be good.

I also request that the account that posts this message be allowed to remain active for RP purposes. The email account associated with this post is my current and is, thus far, functional. I believe that the issue relayed to you yesterday, or today, has been resolved.

If you'll allow it I'd like to create multiple accounts in the future, once I've proven that I can do so responsibly. Only one will be a citizen.

Thank you in advance.

I wish to engage in RP, in the appropriate venues, particularly as Paraval in the Order of Gryphons, and engage in further understanding of character duality as practiced by Violet.

Oh: not to test your patience, but I'll need new passwords as well for the additional personas. The nation "Isimud" is no longer accessible to me. For now. My current nation is Fuzzy Iridescent Oroborous.

Edit: I have read the ruling on Gracious Maximus' duality argument, just now, and, as has always been the case, TNP has my allegiance.

Edit 2: Sigh.

Fuzzy Iridescent Oroborous is broken now.

Fancy that.

grin

E3: I can keep going forever, y'know, but I salute thee, o non-Admin here in TNP.

Last edited:
I hope I am making this request in the correct place.

Would it be possible for a Discord channel to be set up for TNPU Council in the TNP Discord please?
Set up for restricted access similar to Leadership Channels within the Ministries.
Our staff numbers are increasing.

Thank you

Last edited:
Back