Applications for the Executive Staff

Pls reply.
Hmmm... it seems as though the last time you applied to the Executive Staff I wasn’t yet a Deputy Minister so I couldn’t have been around to accept it. Anyhow, consider your application (finally) accepted!

Welcome to the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, I will be PMing you additional information in a moment so keep an eye out.

Nation in The North Pacific: Gorundu
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs, Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: For WA Affairs: Author of a GA resolution, semi-frequent visitor on the GA forums (not much on the SC) though; For Home Affairs: Recruiter for a few small and medium size UCRs, mainly through telegram; For Foreign Affairs: Not much, except maintaining some relations with close regional allies in regions I was part of.

Side note on citizenship: I think I'm a citizen now, since I've passed all the checks, but it appears I haven't been officially added to the list.

Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs, Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: For WA Affairs: Author of a GA resolution, semi-frequent visitor on the GA forums (not much on the SC) though; For Home Affairs: Recruiter for a few small and medium size UCRs, mainly through telegram; For Foreign Affairs: Not much, except maintaining some relations with close regional allies in regions I was part of.

Side note on citizenship: I think I'm a citizen now, since I've passed all the checks, but it appears I haven't been officially added to the list.
Technically you haven't been masked yet but you did pass all three checks so I'll let it slide.
Accepted - I will PM you shortly with information.

Nation in The North Pacific: Cocoltd
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: No

Nation in The North Pacific: Cocoltd
Accepted, welcome to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs! Be prepared to check your PM inbox here on the forums, as I’ll be sending you the details through there momentarily.

Got accepted to HA, but still waiting on WA Affairs and FA.

Got accepted to HA, but still waiting on WA Affairs and FA.
I must have accidentally skimmed over this, my apologies. Your application to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs has been accepted! Unfortunately I’m not permitted to speak on admissions to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but I’m sure the relevant Minister or Deputy Minister will be with you soon.

Anyhow, I’ll be sending you extra details via PM on the forums. One moment.

Accepted! Welcome to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please see PM for further instructions.

Nation: Gorundu
Ministry: Communications
Previous Experience: Compiled regional documents such as lawbooks for medium sized UCR. Otherwise none.

Nation: Gorundu
Ministry: Communications
Previous Experience: Compiled regional documents such as lawbooks for medium sized UCR. Otherwise none.
Accepted. Welcome to the Ministry of Communications! I’ll get you some details soon, but since you’re already in the executive staff server I’ll be sure to apply your new masking.

Nation in The North Pacific: Greystark of Wolfs Den
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Communications
I saw your posting here for your application yesterday evening, but for whatever reason the forums wouldn’t let me quote it. Anyhow, your application to the Executive Staff (as far as the Ministry of Communications is concerned) is accepted! I’ll be DMing you the details here shortly either via PM or on Discord. Thank you for waiting.

Nation: Eriadni
Ministry: Communications, Domestic Affairs, Foreign Affairs
Experience: Ambassador in my last region.

Citizenship currently pending approval

Nation in The North Pacific: Ninhundland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Trondstorm
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Nation in The North Pacific: Trondstorm
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Communications
Your application to the Ministry of Communications has been accepted pending the processing of your citizenship.

Nation in The North Pacific:Federalania

Accepted, welcome to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs! I will be sending you a PM shortly that’ll contain further details, so keep an eye out.

Nation in The North Pacific: Dawn Guard
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I currently have no held a position in government before.

Nation in The North Pacific: Storland
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of foreign affairs as ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: -

Nation in The North Pacific: Aratani
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Treasurer in 9th Grade, StuCo Rep

Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Did Model United Nations for two years and knows how to properly write a resolution, respond to it, correct one, add two together, and make one from scratch in a short amount of time, also know all of the procedures for a passing resolution and have been playing Nation States for a while as a WA member.

Nation in The North Pacific: Miruma

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs

Previous experience in this area of government: I post very regularly on the RMB and have very good relations with many members. I am also on the RP map and am the head of a trade union with 8 member states. I have played NationStates for a very long time, and I’ve had several prior nations.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Miruma

Previous experience in this area of government: I post very regularly on the RMB and have very good relations with many members. I am also on the RP map and am the head of a trade union with 8 member states. I have played NationStates for a very long time, and I’ve had several prior nations.
Accepted - I'll PM you shortly with info.

Nation in The North Pacific: Dawn Guard
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I currently have no held a position in government before.
Your application to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs has been accepted! I will be sending you a PM via your inbox on the forums that’ll contain the details.
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Treasurer in 9th Grade, StuCo Rep
Accepted. Welcome to the Ministry of Communications! Same with you, I’ll be sending a PM so that we may get started. Also, do note that you don’t have to do your applications separately. So, your application to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs is also accepted.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Protectorate of Solidair
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, World Assembly Adviser
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have had years of experience recommending and building policy through Model United Nations groups and have been an active member of the World Assembly for over a year. (However my progress was reset a month or so ago after I lost access to my account for roughly 3 weeks)

Nation in The North Pacific: The Protectorate of Solidair
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, World Assembly Adviser
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have had years of experience recommending and building policy through Model United Nations groups and have been an active member of the World Assembly for over a year. (However my progress was reset a month or so ago after I lost access to my account for roughly 3 weeks)
Accepted, welcome to the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs! I’ll get you more information momentarily, so be sure to check your inbox.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Jerichowan Country
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: So far none
I am able to accept your application to join the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, however, I will also be pinging @Owenstacey because he has three applications to join the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that have not yet been processed. While I understand two of those applications are yours since you posted twice in this thread, I still will bring it to his attention to hopefully get you and your fellow applicant through the process.

I'll be sending a PM shortly that contains details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Bainesland
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Extensive Model UN experience (IRL) & WA Nation

Nation in The North Pacific: Bainesland
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Extensive Model UN experience (IRL) & WA Nation
Your application to join the Executive Staff as a member of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs had been accepted! I will be sending you a PM in a moment.

Nation in The North Pacific: Solidair

Back