-
-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
Greetings TNP! It's my honour to be appointed as El Fiji Grande's Minister of Culture.

When I came to TNP in the summer of 2017 I was adamant that it would just be to RP. My last stint in regional politics left a bad taste in my mouth, so I wasn't keen on revisiting it. Over the time I have spent here, however? I've grown to respect the hard work our government puts into our region, and the Ministry of Culture for its role not just in RP but for TNP as a whole.

I've been thinking of what I would like the Ministry to look like under my watch and now I have a chance to make that happen. In short, I want to promote a more...academic take on the Ministry.
To say I was blown away by the Roleplay Reel my predecessor St George/MadJack had a hand in organizing is an understatement. So working with Minister of Communications @Pallaith on Roleplay Reel #2 (and possibly even #3!) will be a priority.

I want to continue to work with Comms by setting up a RP show/podcast on the NBS. Voice chats on the TNPRP Discord sever are a nightly event and I think that there is a very interesting show in the idea of taking our more dedicated RPers and putting them on the air to explain how their stories work.

Continuing the RP Seminar Series at the TNP University will also be a priority. The three we got out last term were well received and there's still so much to tackle. I firmly believe we have the best RP in NS, at the very least among the GCRs. The Seminar Series will continue to help guide new and old RPers alike as they expand their craft.

I will be appointing @Syrixia and @Goyanes as my Deputy Ministers of Culture to help me in these endeavours.

Thank you for your time, and here's to an excellent term from Culture!

:rum:

Last edited:
I am honored to accept the position, and thrilled that this Culture term will be RP-focused. Let's get to work! :D

Congratulations to the appointees that will serve as Deputy Ministers of Culture for the upcoming term. Under newly-sworn in Minister Prydania’s leadership I’m sure we can expect great things to come out from this office in the coming weeks!

Good luck Pry. Proud of what you’ve accomplished already in TNP and I’m sure you’ll do an awesome job with a full term of MiniCult ahead for you.

Good luck Pry. Proud of what you’ve accomplished already in TNP and I’m sure you’ll do an awesome job with a full term of MiniCult ahead for you.
Thank you so much! You're pretty much who I have to thank for a lot of that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back