Admin Requests

Thank you! Additionally, Marcus Antonius should be masked as a Deputy Minister, as he is a Deputy in both Home Affairs and Communications.

Thanks again for your help!

I was scrolling through and see that for some reason R3n has the Security Council badge, despite not being a member of the Security Council. I thought this may be a way to ensure he has access since we use his tools, but shouldn’t his admin mask override that?

https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/197985/

This may have been because I invited him to comment on the Cards thing in the War Room. At this point, I think that conversation has ended, so that access can be revoked.

Thank you! Additionally, Marcus Antonius should be masked as a Deputy Minister, as he is a Deputy in both Home Affairs and Communications.

Thanks again for your help!
Done.

This may have been because I invited him to comment on the Cards thing in the War Room. At this point, I think that conversation has ended, so that access can be revoked.
Done.

Please de-mask @Praetor as NPA. He resigned.
Done.

Sorry to keep bothering y'all, but I am having issues using the dispatch posting service to post The North Star today. I tried this morning to post it and it didn't work, and then tried it again just now (twice, like the good troubleshooter I am), and it doesn't seem to be showing up onsite. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: also had bob submit for me, also didn’t work.

EDIT 2: McMasterdonia was able to correct the "error", turns out we got caught in the flaming filter by NS itself. Situation resolved. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello there. I require access to Moderator/Thread Tools in the TNP University. Looking back on this topic it was "resolved" on the 13th March, but I cannot see any difference or access to any thread tools.
Any guidance on where I can find information regarding "Moderator Powers" would also be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Atheenos

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Bowzin
@Cinq_Fleches
@EarlyGow
Done.

Hello there. I require access to Moderator/Thread Tools in the TNP University. Looking back on this topic it was "resolved" on the 13th March, but I cannot see any difference or access to any thread tools.
Any guidance on where I can find information regarding "Moderator Powers" would also be appreciated. Thank you.
Everything I can see says you do in fact have mod powers in TNPU areas. I've sent you a DM on discord.

Whenever one of the admins goes to mask me as citizen, can you please change my name on the forum to "pap".

No idea how to request a username change on XenForo like how you used to be able to on Invisonfree/Zeta.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Divine Eulogy
@Norfolkava

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Robbyg

Remasking Requests:

@Escade

@Lotus Aeterna
@Norfolkava

Remasking Requests:

@lpap66
@ComradeTroy
@Lucas Gomes
@Aurelius17
@Wonder Woman
@brihimia
@Chicho Loco

@Loz
done

Please mask @Bormiar as NPA.
done

Remasking Requests:

@andyynx

@Curt Smelt
@Sopo
@The Empire Of Sirbil
done

Why was the Count to 10 before Wonderess Posts thread locked?
There were heaps of threads about the same thing. So quite a few were closed.
Remasking Requests:

@Divine Eulogy
@Norfolkava

@Robbyg
Done
Admin check on @Shigimi please. Conditional upon passing, please mask as NPA.
Done
Please mask @Islands of Tonga as NPA. Thanks.
Done
Remasking Requests:

@Escade

@Lotus Aeterna
@Norfolkava
done

Remasking Requests:

The following have renounced citizenship and should be remasked as a resident:
@Iraelia

@timr

@Ark

Remasking Requests:

@leningrad

@Jamie

Remasking Requests:

@Eghosa

@arietti
@Cormac

Since @BMWSurfer's term as Election Commissioner ended yesterday, his Election Commission masking should be removed. The government registry should also be updated to reflect this change.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back