Osana Softworks

Paul Gorillon
@PauPau
h0xDKaM.png

i didnt abandon my cat. i didnt neglect my cat. i didnt ever get anywhere far away from my cat. Ive never done anything but love and appreciate my cats. I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible. (1/?)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
798,582 ~ 957,921

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

4 days remain until the election! It's time for the forgotten people of this country to rise up and show that the #Milksops in Nidaros should never forget them again! #SVON

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,716,384 ~ 4,528,163

RpWRj5I.png

Whale Hunter Bjurn
@skuurþyr1988
h0xDKaM.png

It's 2019! Sharks pretend they aren't sharks and milksops call others milksops! I'm surprised pigs haven't grown wings. #Milksops

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,783 ~ 8,018

RpWRj5I.png

President Roman
@BigBernard
h0xDKaM.png

After hearing of the Hightonian Military allegedly aiding rebels in Kardonyslav, we in Midir believe that what Luca Bruckmann, the Head of the Hightonian Armed Forces, is doing is immoral and causing unnecessary suffering and recommend that Highton ceases its involvement.
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
96,728 ~ 567,982
RpWRj5I.png

Highton City Herald
@HCHerald
h0xDKaM.png

Calabrese on Kardonyszlav Allegations: "The Hightonian government was not directly involved in the Kardonyszlavic Civil War in any way, and any use of Hightonian weapons by the KDF has nothing to do with my administration. These allegations are false."
REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
45,231 ~ 101,474

RpWRj5I.png

Jan Åkke
@akkey
h0xDKaM.png

God, there are 2 days left until the election. Everything comes to a head in just 48 hours.

I have no idea what's going to happen.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
384 ~ 678

RpWRj5I.png

Mark "Animark" Vries
@AnimarkVC
h0xDKaM.png

Just so you guys know, yes, I know that @Bramsveld and I don't see eye to eye on the whole Shurmi vs. Þ-Series thing. We respect each other's takes on it. Let's not go creating drama where none exists. :P

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
56,264 ~ 87,928

RpWRj5I.png

President Roman
@BigBernard
h0xDKaM.png

Upon hearing the Trillium Compact's rejection of Mondari by a vote of 3-3, the Mondic government finds this to be unwarranted and out of nowhere. We have done nothing to sour relations on the world stage, we've consistently made efforts to strengthen relations between the nations of Eras and our nation. This is extremely disappointing; we hope the Trillium Compact can rethink their decision as it doesn't seem to be fully agreed on.
#DarkDays

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
758,958 ~ 927,184

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
April 7:
Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

Thank you, all of you, who made this beautiful and important evening happen! The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer. Now the real work begins!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,275,174 ~ 13,375,184

RpWRj5I.png

April 8:
Mark Solberg - Verified
@MarkSolberg
h0xDKaM.png

The ascent of the Federalist Party- then-fringe and still fringe, to national power, led by @realMarkHellstrand, should never have happened. Every poll and every survey, consistently throughout the campaign, said something vastly different than what the results seemed to show. The Vallish people will not go quietly into the night- CDP will ensure that there is an investigation into possible election meddling, whether foreign or domestic.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,716,384 ~ 4,528,163

RpWRj5I.png
April 12:
Den Rektstrieks
@DenRektstrieks
h0xDKaM.png

CDP Party Campaign Manager Maarten Hagen has announced, in a press conference, that "possible links" between the Federalist Party's national campaign and the Imperial Goyanean Federation have been found, and that the CDP will be pressing the Federal Council and the Ministry of Justice to open a special investigation into possible Goyanean government efforts to interfere in the 2019 federal election.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,857,163 ~ 6,152,078

RpWRj5I.png

South Gotic Cultural Organization
@SGCO
h0xDKaM.png

The South Gotic Games have officially began. For live footage and results check out our website!#SouthGotic #SüdGotische #Spielen

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,283,372 ~ 4,284,301

RpWRj5I.png

Radek Kovář
@Kovář87th
h0xDKaM.png

I didn't lose my arm in the war so some traitor can be given office and be a traitor in the office! Up and at them sons and daughters of Norsia! Down with the traitors, My Queen an Empress! join the marches in Diosera and elsewhere! #MyQueenanEmpress #DownwiththeSyndies #AprilRevolution

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
496 ~ 1,137

RpWRj5I.png

NikBalis
@iamnikbalis
h0xDKaM.png

I am one hundred percent serious here. Norsia needs this revolution. If we want to be better than we ever were, we need reform and we need to cut cancer out. Hey, whoever is a norsi to your bayonets! Live, freedom, oh Norsia, live! #MyQueenanEmpress #AprilRevolution #DownwiththeSyndies

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,582 ~ 4,926

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

There goes Low Energy Meyer again, seconding Sissy Svane's PGU nomination! The PGU sorely needs to elect a Chancellor who will champion the self-determination and sovereignty of its members, not internationalism, globalism, and integration! If Svane is re-elected, the PGU will go down a dark path! SAD!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,253,857 ~ 9,937,253

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

There goes Low Energy Meyer again, seconding Sissy Svane's PGU nomination! The PGU sorely needs to elect a Chancellor who will champion the self-determination and sovereignty of its members, not internationalism, globalism, and integration! If Svane is re-elected, the PGU will go down a dark path! SAD!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,253,857 ~ 9,937,253

RpWRj5I.png

Erik Svensson
@Svenrik27
h0xDKaM.png

isn't that the entire point of an international alliance, to stand for internationalism and globalism and whatever #confused

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
38 ~ 17

RpWRj5I.png

Lasse Romschlach
@L.Romschlach
h0xDKaM.png

Well looks like there’s instability within the PGU and in Valland. I’ve yet to see the Vallish Federalists do anything. If @realMarkHellstrand and his party have a problem with the PGU then why don’t they consider dropping out instead of just bitching about it on Fluttr. Besides Valland isn’t one of the three major Gotic powers those being Goyanes, Andrenne and Ninhundland so why does internal affairs in other member countries concern them. Just make up your fucking mind and do more than bitch about it! Either stay and accept how the PGU works or leave. If Ninhundland were to join, we would have to make that decision.
#PGU #Gothis

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
834,384 ~ 546,387

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Jona Viiltusson
@jonavsson
h0xDKaM.png

@L.Romschlach Ninhundland is a major Gotic power? That's news to me. I don't remember them being a very major power when they lost the Provocation War. Or those two Gotmark Wars. Anyways, it's not like Ninhundland would actually be able to join the PGU, it'd just be rejected like it has been every other time it's tried.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,512 ~ 6,515

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Julean el Trecht
@ElderDiplomat
h0xDKaM.png

@L.Romschlach I would like to congratulate the Ninhish State on passing the Coalition in Population, Economic Activity, Military Might, Diplomatic Strength and all other metrics.... but wait that never actually happened. #TGICOTELOIAIATWRKOTAI #Gothis #NoBotsAllowed #ActuallyInPGU

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
49,285 ~ 73,149

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Lasse Romschlach
@L.Romschlach
h0xDKaM.png

@ElderDiplomat
I should have clarified that I was referring to the Gotic countries in Western Gothis.
#MyMistake #GoticSpeakingWorld #GoticSprachraum

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
21,643 ~ 11,382

RpWRj5I.png

Lasse Romschlach
@L.Romschlach
h0xDKaM.png

@jonavsson
Sure maybe not a major power on the global stage but a moderate regional power and a decent force on Gothis.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
14,384 ~ 9,510

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Lothar Dahlin
@dahlin
h0xDKaM.png

@LRomschlach The hell are you on? Who are you to dictate our country's foreign policy? You are demonstrating a total lack of awareness of Gothis politics. Ninhundland isn't a power even on the regional level. A better descriptive term would be "pariah". Plus, now, not only have you admitted that you lied, but you've shown that you're a casual, unabashed racist. I suppose that's to be expected, though. Quick lesson for you- Ilians are as Gotic as Ninhundland is relevant.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,876,163 ~ 9,162,582

RpWRj5I.png

Simon Smith
@PMofPlangainer
h0xDKaM.png

Today, we will finally debate the privacy of consumers over the Internet, and what actions we should take to ensure that private and personal information does not fall into the wrong hands. #SecureInternetPrivacy

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,004,897 ~ 1,118,642

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
The Kalgary Bulletin
@kalgarybulletin
h0xDKaM.png

The Keizerin recieves significant opposition from the left at her recent statements of the militarization of the police, including long rifle units in cities. Parliament backs her. More at kalgarybulletin.ka/kan-police-militarization #Police #News #Kanada

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
393,011 ~ 699,320

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

I dare the #Milksops in Nidaros to open a federal investigation on the 2019 Election. What they'll find is NO COLLUSION! The Swamp lost, and now it's using disgusting, underhanded tactics to attempt to delegitimize the election results and put me, your favorite BLF Leader, straight in jail! The people of this country shall remain vigilant, no one can stop us!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,724,857 ~ 5,528,163

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

Just wrapped up a victory tour rally in Halsen! To the people of Halsen, on behalf of the Federalists and all your fellow citizens, I can't think you enough! We made history together when we pulled off the #Skjednak! Next thing to cut on our list: the corrupt power of the #Milksops! They should enjoy their last months in power because come January, WE'RE COMING FOR THEM!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,857,263 ~ 3,726,253

RpWRj5I.png
Mark Bergensten
@MBergensten
h0xDKaM.png

@realMarkHellstrand, are you done yet? You don't represent the Vallish people and neither does your personality-cult party. Your "great victory" wasn't even a supermajority. We don't want you. Cease your delusions of grandeur and RESIGN, for all of our sakes. #NeverHellstrand

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
7,928 ~ 3,037

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

The people of Valland and the Federalist Party stand with Mayor of Bergum Borys Horbach 100%! Always good to see people all over the world rising up and standing for their rights. I wish Borys well in his NRV Leadership Election and in future elections! Free people will defeat #Milksops all across the globe!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
905,286 ~ 2,058,147

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Bergensten
@MBergensten
h0xDKaM.png

It's official- Kjeld Svane has won reelection to the PGU Chancellorship. I look forward to seeing @realMarkHellstrand's crazed rant on Svane in the coming hours. #PGU

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,837 ~ 2,968

RpWRj5I.png

Amrat Kohli
@akaijj
h0xDKaM.png

The writing on #A2MS has gone so far down the shitter, it's not even funny...if Fraela gets killed by A!Raum, I riot.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
29 ~ 56

RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of State
@SamraajyVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

The Empire wishes to congratulate its valued friends in Essalanea, Predice, Norsia, and Prydania on founding the Luscova Pact and taking the next step forward towards recovery and prosperous economic development. The Empire remains committed to any and all humanitarian and economic assistance as well as amicable and cordial relations with all the nations involved.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
89,284 ~ 198,526

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
President Alex Calabrese
@POTCR
h0xDKaM.png

The citizens of Kardonyszlav have suffered for too long at the hands of the communist regime. Today, I have officially recognized the leader of the Kardonyszlav Democratic Front, Joseph Pavlov, as the Interim President of Kardonyszlav.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
57,432 ~ 260,436

RpWRj5I.png

Diwan Sahab
@Sarshak
h0xDKaM.png

HM Government will be recognizing Joseph Pavlov as the legitimate Interim President of Kardonyszlav. Kardonyszlav has long suffered under a dictatorial rule responsible for repression, famine, and war, and now this dark time is over. The Empire congratulates Kardonyszlav on its newfound freedom. A bright future is ahead for Kardonyszlav, and the Empire is committed to assisting the country if and where need be in joining the international community, the free world, and the free market.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
829,273 ~ 532,855

RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of State
@SamraajyVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

The Empire earnestly urges calm as the newly developing situation in ArchCentre continues to unfold. We hope the situation will be an instrument for dialogue between Sutherland and McMasterdonia, and not one that will lead to needless violence. The people on both sides of the dispute have suffered enough over many years of division and civil war; the bloodshed must end so that the work of rebulding and understanding may truly begin. The Empire will be watching the situation closely as it continues to develop.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
72,693 ~ 135,684

RpWRj5I.png

President Roman
@BigBernard
h0xDKaM.png

The Republic of Mondari supports the Democratic process, therefore we believe that the vote in the Sutherlan counties of "Onward... Faith of the Nation... Universalis... [and] Sacramentum" hold weight, however we believe that both sides should negotiate and come to an agreement on how to work with this situation, due to these counties being surrounded by other Sutherlan counties. A measured response should be brought forth on such an issue.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
625,120 ~ 758,512

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Emperor Marten Severyn

@LionofBergum

h0xDKaM.png

Isn’t it great when glorified anti-monarchists actually get a platform to run off of? I know it has to be amazing for the people of Kanada! I think Countess Ulburg will find that not as many people support her unpatriotic rhetoric in our great empire. #Stronkbackboneofabrokenworld

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

2,000 ~ 3,000

RpWRj5I.png

MP Anne Ulburg
@annieulburg
h0xDKaM.png

@LionofBergum With all due respect, your majesty, I'm sure you will find that my beliefs are held by many more than you would assume. #Kanada #Monarchy

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,193 ~ 12,010

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
President Roman
@BigBernard
h0xDKaM.png

I would like to congratulate the nations of Craviter and Collandris on their historic achievement of uniting almost the whole of the continents under one alliance. The CEA and its charter seem to be very promising and I hope that it will continue to expand, it seems to be best for all of Craviter and Collandris. #KeepOnPushing

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
152,195 ~ 284,452

RpWRj5I.png

HM Department of State
@SamraajyVibhaag
h0xDKaM.png

The Empire unilaterally condemns the closing of the Callise-Highton border by the former. As has been discovered by the authorities and press in Callise, this blockage was a needless crisis caused by unauthorized elements within their government. We commend the efforts of State Director Dupont and all others also involved to reopen the border, resume productive trade and transport, and bring those responsible to justice.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
79,824 ~ 156,378

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

The government of Midir has no right to slander our election process with baseless accusations corroborated by nothing but FAKE NEWS! Unfortunately, the #Milksops in Sudo have chosen to believe the COLLUSION DELUSION! No foreign power can interfere with the will of the people of Valland; not Goyanes, not Midir! BACK OFF!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,029,374 ~ 3,746,263

RpWRj5I.png

Preston Milton
@PrestonMilton
h0xDKaM.png

Since my time having left office, I am seeing the issues pop up in southern Meterra and how our government is approaching it. While I respect why the government is moving to defend its allies and by trying to prevent a war between our allies, I do not think moving the MNS Rizer's task group in is a good idea. The way the government is doing this and talking to the Goyaneans will only inflame tensions. I hope we pull our ships out and reach an agreement between the governments in the conflict. #NoWar

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
185,521 ~ 218,512

RpWRj5I.png

The Bokaro Sun
@BokaroSun
h0xDKaM.png

Latest reports indicate that the Dep. of Military Affairs has ordered a mobilization of troops and naval assets in the Imperial Navy bases in Predice. It is believed that Gojannesstad has been contacted about the movements and that Secretary Rao will make a statement at some point early this week.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
923,586 ~ 2,194,263

RpWRj5I.png

Whale Hunter Bjurn
@skuurþyr1988
h0xDKaM.png

it has been a month! And the Neo-Nasja imperialist governments of #Andrenne and #Goyanes have not sat with #Ajovulka to discuss our nation's future! Injustice! #PGU

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,315 ~ 4,018

RpWRj5I.png

Back