RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
The Culture Ministry is happy to announce that the first week of April will be another spam week! We're encouraging everyone to post as much as possible in this subforum, with prizes going to those who post the most each day, and for the overall top spammers.

Each day, our staff will count up the number of posts made by those taking part and awarding one of our three badges to the top 3 spammers. The Daily Spam Champion will also get a choice of Epic NS cards!
wrQqBLT.png
Vt1KPt8.png
du0nCFa.png

We'll also be awarding the top three spammers for the week their own special shields, plus another prize we're still in discussions about. The forum is currently at just over 630,000 posts. I believe we can easily hit 650,000 before the week is out!
H5xNW31.png
2eT7zt0.png
7nUsD6j.png

To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is post in this topic with your current post count, to help us with counting your daily posts - and remember, spam is good, spam is great.

Last edited:
8686848866884688844848&4&44&4&4&&&4&484&&3&3&&&;$;&&;&;;(;&;&&;))&,?&($h&:(&;&)&,)&,&),,866fuucufufxyyyitidtduutitifyifyiyfigiyfifyiy.

yiy.

Following his victory on Monday, @Bobberino posted an impressive 80 times yesterday - but it wasn't enough for better than 3rd place! Aerilla upped their game and hit 91 posts, but the winner with a whopping 118 posts was Sanjurika, who is our second Daily Spam Champion!

We probably won't hit 700,000 posts this week, but I believe we can hit 650,000, so keep spamming!

2 lol I live on SPAM and just got here

Edit I spammed some before I saw this thread oops!

Congratulations to the winners for Thursday and Friday, @Aerilia and @9003 respectively. Aerilia beat out Zaz by just 9 posts on Thursday, with Bob in 3rd, and took second on Friday, when they made a massive 150 posts - only beaten by new challenger 9003's 180! Bob again came third and it looks like Saturday might be our closest challenge yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back