Resignation

You've done a fantastic job as MoD, in spite of the term being cut short it was miles ahead of mine. Good luck IRL and thanks for your service over the last few months!

wJEHzDm.gif

Omg *cries* you’re hands the best minister of defense (between you and gladio- but in my case my only/main MoD I think so my perspective is biased) This is too early ;-; thank you for what you’ve done ;_; omg fully unexpected, I’d have joined more of your ops if I saw this coming, please enjoy your retirement!

My words on retirement:
Enjoy your retirement! It’s completely worth it, my sincere hope everything goes well for you up til retirement and afterwards ^^ take care of yourself.
I wrote this based on my own experience as a retiree, is relaxing. anyway, one thing I guarantee you is you’ll have more freedom after you retired; so enjoy!
Sincerely
Yun

I cannot thank you enough for your service, not just in this job but in all that you have held in this region. You are, have been, and will continue to be a valued member of this community and I firmly stand with you.

You've done... More than only one, let's leave it at that... hell of a job as MoD and as being my boss for these past few months. This was probably the best term I've been here for and I can say this with confidence. I've very much enjoyed working with you this term and I hope that whatever the case might be, you continue to find enjoyment in what you do. The things you've done for the NPA fundamentally have changed how we've operated and will operate into the future; and for that I thank you.

Darc, you're easily one of the most dedicated TNPers there are. It's a shame to see you go, but I hope for nothing but the best :)

I’m sorry to see you go Darc. It has been a pleasure working with you and seeing the good that you have done with the NPA. It is disheartening to see the politics drive you from a position that you have done such an amazing job with.

This was easily the best term I have had yet in the NPA. You were an amazing MoD and you have done great things for this organization. I hope your term will be looked back on as a turning point and an example for how the organization should operate, I know it will to me. Best wishes to you in the future.

I am surprised I did not see this thread. It is sad to see you go, Darc. You are just an amazing person and brilliant leader. Your leadership of the NPA, Speaker's office, and others will always been honored. I thank you for your service and wish you godspeed on IRL and the future. o7

This is upsetting. Best wishes Darc - apologies that you've seemingly been driven out by the Govindian antics of a failed speaker.
:eyebrow:

While we have our disagreements, I must say that you did do a great job in your role as Minister. Good luck in any future endeavours.

Back