Admin Requests

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Altmoras
@SabeehSystem
@Koryohan
@Saimatsu

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@CrossbowJoe

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to maintain a nation in TNP and should be remasked as a member:
@Pro25
@Philosophia

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Condak

Remasking Requests:

@Golden York

Done done done done done

Remasking Requests:

@Sopo

Remasking Requests:

@Robbyg

@Minister of Amearikka
@AnarchyApe
@Ian Chung
@Mr Insanity
@Stat Artha
Done.

As I have resigned, please demask me as Citizen and Minister. I should retain the NPA and Resident masks.
Minister and Minister of Defense masks removed. You're still a citizen until the Speaker removes you though. Also, I'll need someone to clarify if you keep NPA High Command.

Why'd I get demasked as Deputy Minister? There is no conflict in my role as DMoCO or DMoHA with my role as MoD.

Remasking Requests:

@Aweland

@Jesper Berg
@Dogeius

Admin, security check for myself please. I need to see if I would pass it today. I suspect my home IP address has recently changed.

By my reckoning, you still pass.
Good to know. I did figure out my issue. I was IP banned from the general Discord server because I had banned a testing bot of mine, as part of a test, that was hosted on a virtual machine on my desktop. Unbanning my bot fixed my issue. All this because I thought the WFE had a dead invite.

"Coming up next on Greitbart News..."

Please mask @BMWSurfer and @Knightblood as Deputy Ministers if they are not already, and please give both moderation powers if appropriate. Both are DMoD. Oaths are posted.

Last edited:
It appears I have been masked as a Gameside Advocate, while I am not actually one (and have taken no oath to that effect). While not urgent or important, perhaps it should be removed?

Please mask @BMWSurfer and @Knightblood as Deputy Ministers if they are not already, and please give both moderation powers if appropriate. Both are DMoD. Oaths are posted.
Done. Should Deputy Ministers of Defense have the High Command mask?

It appears I have been masked as a Gameside Advocate, while I am not actually one (and have taken no oath to that effect). While not urgent or important, perhaps it should be removed?
Done.

Please demask @Mr Tickles as NPA. He resigned. Thanks!
Done.

Back