Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Stone Ira
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Stone Ira
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none
I'm confused. You were accepted to the Ministry over a month ago. PM me if you are having difficulty.

Nation in The North Pacific: Golden York
Ministry you are interested in joining: (1st Choice) The Ministry of World Affairs or (2nd Choice) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have no experience on Nation States, however on other platforms, such as government roleplays on gaming platforms, I have lead groups on international efforts and support and push the agenda set upon me by the administration I was working for my country to succeed on an international stage.

Nation in The North Pacific: Norfolkava
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Some related experience: Former Secretary of The Leftist Assembly and Former Chairman of the Interregional Legislative Coalition

Nation in The North Pacific: Golden York
Ministry you are interested in joining: (1st Choice) The Ministry of World Affairs or (2nd Choice) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have no experience on Nation States, however on other platforms, such as government roleplays on gaming platforms, I have lead groups on international efforts and support and push the agenda set upon me by the administration I was working for my country to succeed on an international stage.
Nation in The North Pacific: Norfolkava
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Some related experience: Former Secretary of The Leftist Assembly and Former Chairman of the Interregional Legislative Coalition
Both Accepted. I'll PM you shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Ilovescience
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs,
WA affairs,
Foreign affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
No
No
No

Nation in The North Pacific: Kontara
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Culture - Games and Entertainment
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I know a few games which can be played by everyone with an internet connection. As well as how to host them for The North Pacific.

Nation in The North Pacific: SPOOKY ORION BOWSHOCK
Ministry you are interested in joining: Delegate
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: No, no experience. Just used to be in the ministry of Arts & Entertainment long time ago. Reason for the interest in delegation? POWER!

Nation in The North Pacific: Kirostan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs / Team Leader or Ambassador
(Optional) Previous: Ambassador of 10000 Islands in the Region of Europe.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kirostan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs / Team Leader or Ambassador
(Optional) Previous: Ambassador of 10000 Islands in the Region of Europe.
Accepted into Foreign Affairs as an ambassador.

Nation in The North Pacific: SPOOKY ORION BOWSHOCK
Ministry you are interested in joining: Delegate
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: No, no experience. Just used to be in the ministry of Arts & Entertainment long time ago. Reason for the interest in delegation? POWER!
Please actually state what Ministry you want to join. We elect our Delegate every 4 months so if you wish to become Delegate, run in the next election in May. If you want to join a Ministry that relates to the World Assembly, I suggest joining the World Assembly Affairs Ministry.r

Nation in The North Pacific: Bormiar
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: No experience of note

Nation in The North Pacific: Alyrria
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In another universe, I have worked as a professional freelance writer.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs

Basic NationStates experience: 2-3 years experience in NationStates; Experience in TSP, TNP, some raiding, some region management.

Nation in The North Pacific: Intrapolia
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cultural Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Can whip up a meme or design in iMac Preview given a couple minutes, novice guitarist.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Wiganese Islands
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cultural Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None that I can remember.

Nation in The North Pacific: Giddon
Minister of Culture, Olgea
University Dean, Olgea

Last edited:
Head of Foreign Affairs, Golden Dragons
Foreign Affairs Director, Greater Balvris
Diplomat, Carolingia

Recruiter, We Are Romans
Immigration Chief, Golden Dragons

Nation in The North Pacific: Alyrria
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In another universe, I have worked as a professional freelance writer.

Basic NationStates experience: 2-3 years experience in NationStates; Experience in TSP, TNP, some raiding, some region management.

Minister of Culture, Olgea
University Dean, Olgea

Recruiter, We Are Romans
Immigration Chief, Golden Dragons

All accepted. Welcome to the Staff! I will PM you with additional details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Libertanny

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, Communcation

Previous experience in this area of government: Been Second-in-Command of the East Pacific (FA, Culture, Education, Information and Design were under my mentorship); Been Minister of Information (and created this Ministry), been Minister of Design, created Halloween event between East Pacific and few minor regions, been RO of Communications.

*Annotation: following the fact that Im recently busy irl, I'd like to help both ministries as designer as of now (that's gonna change after 20th of May - I will have more time)

Nation in The North Pacific: Libertanny

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, Communcation

Previous experience in this area of government: Been Second-in-Command of the East Pacific (FA, Culture, Education, Information and Design were under my mentorship); Been Minister of Information (and created this Ministry), been Minister of Design, created Halloween event between East Pacific and few minor regions, been RO of Communications.

*Annotation: following the fact that Im recently busy irl, I'd like to help both ministries as designer as of now (that's gonna change after 20th of May - I will have more time)

Accepted to Comms. I don't have authority to accept to Culture.

Nation in The North Pacific: Farisian
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have a served a total of 8 total terms between two UCRs as MoFA and countless terms as a deputy. I have also served as ambassador for a few years to other regions prior to my terms as Minister (Note: this experience is not with this nation).

Nation in The North Pacific: Lusane
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs & World Assembly Affairs

I believe I can offer experience as a Senior Diplomat and World Assembly Legislative League Staff, as I study law and am on track to becoming a practicing lawyer. I believe I could offer valuable insight into proposed legislation.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Mystic Power
Ministry you are interested in joining: Everything except Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Broadcaster in Europeia for Comms, Ambassador to St Abbadon during stay in Europeia, Recruiter in Europeia with 100 telegrams sent as highest in a month, WA staff in Europeia

Nation in The North Pacific: The Kingdom of Swiss
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ambassador in The Diplomatic Corps
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, I am trying out a new experience as a new member of The North Pacific.

Nation in The North Pacific: Funkadelia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In the past, I have written for several publications and written several governmental statements and press releases.

Nation in The North Pacific: Funkadelia
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: In the past, I have written for several publications and written several governmental statements and press releases.

Accepted, welcome to Comms! I will DM you shortly about further instructions.

Nation in The North Pacific: North Yeetland
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: On and off NY has been apart of the WA for a long time and has extensive experience in diplomatic relations to other nations within the WA.

Nation in The North Pacific: Lusane
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs & World Assembly Affairs

I believe I can offer experience as a Senior Diplomat and World Assembly Legislative League Staff, as I study law and am on track to becoming a practicing lawyer. I believe I could offer valuable insight into proposed legislation.

Nation in The North Pacific: North Yeetland
Ministry you are interested in joining:Ministry of WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: On and off NY has been apart of the WA for a long time and has extensive experience in diplomatic relations to other nations within the WA.

Accepted! PMs coming shortly!

Nation in The North Pacific: ABC
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: DM of Culture at one point, helped organize two events

Nation in The North Pacific: Lady Raven Wing
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Author/co-author of multiple resolutions, Minister of such for Osiris/Lazarus, former Minster of TEP.

When will my application get responded to?
Probably the reason why was because you said everything but Culture. If you were to say Foreign Affairs, Communications, Home Affairs, and World Assembly Affairs, probably you would have a better chance as everything except Culture may confuse the Ministers with such terminology.

Back