Osana Softworks

Preston Milton
@PrestonMilton
h0xDKaM.png

The independence referendum in the Northern Frontier of Ulstome could cause immeasurable damage to the people of the Northern Frontier. The Northern Frontier would not be able to economically sustain itself, this would, in due time, cause the quality of life to drop for the people of the Northern Frontier. I believe that the nation of Ulstome should not break apart over the division of powers.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
352,783 ~ 1,642,293

RpWRj5I.png

Lyovkin Yermolayevich
@RealLyovkinYermolayevich
h0xDKaM.png

I have officially opened up the nation for diplomatic ties. There will be an application for it, but I am happy to announce the Oclusia will not be isolated from the rest of the Eras world anymore. #NationalRelationshipsMatter

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
12,202 ~ 992

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

Wow, now Sissy Svane has invited members of RADICAL EXTREMIST GROUPS to the halls of the PGU! Thanks to Svane, the PGU no longer stands for the values that led our nation to join it! PGU has gone too far; instead of silence, we must fight for the PGU's original spirit!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,827,640 ~ 606,175

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Mark Bergensten
@MBergensten
h0xDKaM.png

@realMarkHellstrand, you are a hypocrite, a buffoon, and not even fit to lead your party, much less blabber on about antiquated feudalist norms to a free people who wish to seek a nation. RESIGN. #NeverHellstrand #Ajovulka

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
7,928 ~ 3,037

RpWRj5I.png

Helmut Schöper
@Helmut.Schoeper
h0xDKaM.png

The first of the oilrigs are now under construction. Drilling is planning to begin once the major icebergs start to melt. The ocean isn’t frozen over but there are patches of calmer water that are covered in icebergs and thin ice.

#Oilrigs #Sterkersieg #Mehr

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,938,943 ~ 2,947,584

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Eric Bakker
@bakkie_
h0xDKaM.png

@KSvane You have no right to talk. You have grabbed the PGU by the ballsack, took it outside, and shot it in the back of the head. The Vallish people will rise up this April and stand up to globalists both domestic and foreign. You can't stop the Mark Machine! #PGU #SVON

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
27 ~ 11

RpWRj5I.png

Lasse Romschlach
@L.Romschlach
h0xDKaM.png

@bakkie The PGU never had an “original spirit”! It has just made globalization in its favour. If you are unhappy with the actions, make it a policy of SVON. #GotischHeiden #GHP #BringBackFrankthorfPact

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
834,384 ~ 546,387

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Eric Bakker
@bakkie_
h0xDKaM.png

@L.Romschlach Do you seriously have nothing better to do than try and fail to roast one guy from a small town in Jura? Maybe run your own country out of the bog it's in before making claims so false I want to laugh.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
56 ~ 24

RpWRj5I.png

Lasse Romschlach
@L.Romschlach
h0xDKaM.png

@bakkie Nice One, I’m afraid I can’t run my country out of the so called “bog” as you call it because I’m not part of the Government. Btw it’s not a huge wetland. If my claims were so false in your opinion then why are you supporting an Union-Sceptic Party that criticizes issues that happen on the other fucking side of the continent?

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
120,385 ~ 245,384

RpWRj5I.png

Nik Balis
@NikBalisNews
h0xDKaM.png

Chairman Dubov is still a traitor to the country, and I can give you thirty reasons why he should be in prison and not in a high government office. Not including the fact he shuts down Alycia's every attempt for meaningful reform! Amnesty does not mean loyalty! #LongLiveTheQueen #RemoveDubov

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,366 ~ 5,721

RpWRj5I.png

Lotte Jensen
@LotteJensen
h0xDKaM.png

Only 2 months remain until election day! Let's keep our movement going until the finish line- for all Vallanders!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,283,958 ~ 1,984,365

RpWRj5I.png

Milo Kolyev
@KDFResistanceRadio
h0xDKaM.png

You know, I hate how the Kardonyszlavic government says that we, the KDF, are worse than the Nins. I mean, come on, we can't be THAT bad. We have standards. #ResistanceRadio #WorseThanTheNins

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,420,690 ~ 4510

RpWRj5I.png

Jason Willes
@JasonWilles
h0xDKaM.png

Hello there, Jason Willes now officially on Fluttr! Now you're able to see what i'm up to. #HelloFluttr

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
17,195 ~ 20,358

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Kraes Kraesen Fyurdland
@GraevShiark
h0xDKaM.png

Despite Esplandia and Alstenbek unifying, Soltenfrith still remains an Alstenbeken naval base, and an insult to us. Soltenfrith was a Saegsen city until the Talamnics took it. And Sigurt kept it illegally after the war. This is no longer acceptable. #Soltenfrith #Justice

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
129 ~ 51

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

Loony Lotte's speech yesterday in Leiden encourages a dangerous precedent that cannot continue! The fact is that the nation-state has been, remains, and shall continue to remain the true foundation for happiness and harmony.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,283,958 ~ 2,984,365

RpWRj5I.png
Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

Under a Federalist administration, Valland will fight for the ability of itself and its allies to control their own affairs, in tandem with international cooperation- on the terms of the cooperators themselves, not international elites.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,784,937 ~ 1,384,264

RpWRj5I.png

Westley Conrad
@PBGChairman
h0xDKaM.png

Today's Broadcast was cut short by a supposed technical hijacking attempt, programming of PBG will resume shortly after we've made sure that the threat has been removed.
Further details will be announced soon.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,498,941 ~ 5,948,113

RpWRj5I.png

Westley Conrad
@PBGChairman
h0xDKaM.png

PBG has now resumed broadcasting, the threat has been removed, and we are now looking into it with Xytech.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,035,941 ~ 1,848,113

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Gurmesh Khurana
@GurKhu
h0xDKaM.png

These bloody b*****d Terrorists must be given a lesson to not mess with Krevti People and their spirit of Nationalism.On this day when Nation is facing numerous threats,We shall stand United against these morons.#DumpTerror #RiseNationalists!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
540,000 ~ 20,000,000

RpWRj5I.png

G.V. Chopra

@OfficialChopra

h0xDKaM.png

As we approach hurricane season it’s imperative that everyone remain safe and be prepared. Keep informed of all disaster protocol and heed emergency warnings.#besafe #WeatherNews #AEB

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

2,332,657 ~ 765,321

RpWRj5I.png

Mark Hellstrand
@realMarkHellstrand
h0xDKaM.png

So-called 'conservative' Loony Lotte is only trying to gain international support for her party by joining the Federation of Int'l Conservatives, but I'm confident they'll see through the ruse! Our movement is growing stronger! This April, we're coming, and when we win, the people, not the Nidaros swamp, will be able to join that most honored and prestigious organization!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
7,857,153 ~ 3,572,264

RpWRj5I.png

Diwan Sahab
@Sarshak
h0xDKaM.png

HM Government sends its thoughts and prayers to the Government of #Krevt. We stand shoulder to shoulder with the people of Krevt and with all free peoples in the battle against terrorism. We pray for the victims of this tragedy and their families, and we hope for a swift resolution.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,963,825 ~ 782,185

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Matthew Jackson
@MattJack
h0xDKaM.png

Waking up in the country of Plangainer, with the smell of something burning... what is going on? #IsThereAFire

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
63,615 ~ 110,089

RpWRj5I.png

Lotte Jensen
@LotteJensen
h0xDKaM.png

Vallanders: never doubt that you have the power to change not just your canton but your country. This April, let's win, together.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,528,163 ~ 1,716,384

RpWRj5I.png

Alec Durand
@LiderdelPNP
h0xDKaM.png

The people have spoken! Today Plembobria voted for stable government, and national unity. It's time to put an end to factionalism and regionalism!#VoteNational on Wednesday!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
17,486 ~ 789,486

RpWRj5I.png

Maria, Duchess of Pyranda
@LaDuquesaDePyrandia
h0xDKaM.png

Guys on the off chance i become queen we're having raves every saturday night in #RethelPalace and anyone who shows up pays 0 tax lol #VivaLaReina #UrQueenHasSpoken

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,485,454 ~ 3,484,484

RpWRj5I.png

Alec Durand
@PlembobrianPM
h0xDKaM.png

Today I accepted a mandate from His Majesty the King to form a government. King Timothy has been a strong leader for our nation in many of its darkest days, and has been a beacon of stability in our chaotic politics. Our nation grieves to see him retire. I'll be meeting with the High Officers today to officially proclaim @LaDuquesaDePyrandia Queen at Rethel palace later today. #VivaLaReina!!!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,488 ~ 4,742

RpWRj5I.png

Le Germaine
@LeBlancsCorpse
h0xDKaM.png

Spineless Soc Dems need to be kicked out of parliament for treason! #Milksops

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
234 ~ 546
RpWRj5I.png
The New Republican Front
@ViveLeBlance!
h0xDKaM.png

If LeBlanc was around, these spineless Soc Dems in Epimart would be in prison. Failing to enforce the Import Tax is treason! #Milksops

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
97,432 ~ 311,986

RpWRj5I.png
Raphael Aubert
@WouldPreferNotTo
h0xDKaM.png

I like this new word, Milksop. It's a perfect insult for the crimes committed by the Epimart Diet. #Milksops

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
546,411 ~ 1,859,279

RpWRj5I.png
The Beaune Tribune
@beaune.tribune
h0xDKaM.png

FEATURE: Milksop-How an Ayovulkan Insult became the new darling of the Callisean Far Right #Milksops

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
612,638 ~ 1,253,076

RpWRj5I.png

Back