Not open for further replies.

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
del_seal.png

In keeping with the tradition set by Siwale, we will be formally appointing all Gameside Advocates and having them take an oath. The following have been selected to serve on the Gameside Advocate team:

The Lead Gameside Advocate will once again be Nessuno (Nessie).

We will be expanding the program in an effort to better facilitate communication between the on-site and off-site parts of the region, and to improve coverage of the RMB for all times of the day. To start us off, I will be reappointing Loh, Malphe, Lotion Empire, Hardonius, and Highton. Additional appointments will be announced in the days ahead.

Last edited:
While I'm thankful to have been chosen, I'll have to decline my reappointment as GA. It was a joy and privilege to be able to serve the region as Gameside Advocate, and I believe I lived up to the task. But I think it's time to step down and try something else.

A big thank you to my friends and colleagues that worked with me these past months. It was a pleasure to join your ranks.

That works with me.

Also, shame to see you go @Loh, best of luck in future endeavors n stuff

Post has been updated to reflect an additional appointment, and will be updated as subsequent appointments are confirmed.

del_seal.png

Continuing the appointments to the Gameside Advocates, I would like to announce the appointment of Marcus Antonius. Welcome to the team!

del_seal.png

It's time for some more Gameside Advocates appointments. This time I would like to welcome Bootsie and abc to the fold. Happy to have you aboard.

Not a surprise from a government that considers its allies more important than its citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back