Citizenship Applications

Notion: Flemingovia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Talvezout

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Trillius passes admin checks
I will not rule on Flemingovia's application, but he is a fine fellow who deserves to pass.
Tallyvoo fails admin check: academic IP. Please repost from a residential IP address.

@Yedrin Jobel is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate.
@Flemingovia is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

Nation: INTEGRAL

Nation: New Zuk Republic

Nation: [Ilovescience;
https://www.nationstates.net/ilovescience]

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_galactic_triumvirate

Timr and philosophia pass admin checks.

Aleuria fails admin checks: academic ip. Please repost the oath from a residential computer.

Nation: The Rhein States
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_rhein_states

Sorry for not being able to stay active on the forums last time and I will try my best to maintain activity this time

Nation: Valemount

Nation: the soviet states of Europe

Nation: Vashnis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may

@gvh is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the vice delegate and administration.

Nation: The United Australian States

@Yedrin Jobel is masked, since they passed all three checks.

@The Republic of INTEGRAL is now a citizen having passed all three checks.
Masked.

Nation: Vashnis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may
Passes admin check. Masked.

Nation: The United Australian States

@UAS does not pass admin checks. Please log in from a residential IP address.

My post got screwed up. Deleted out the broken code and reposted here:

Notion: Flemingovia

I note that Flem is already masked as a citizen, despite no one posting that he passed admin checks. For the record, he does pass.

@timr and @Philosophia are granted citizenship having passed all three checks.
@timr masked. @Philosophia lost citizenship on 3/16, so I will leave them as-is.

Nation: Valemount

Passes, and masked.

Nation: Kontara

Nation: Kirostan

Back