Wonderess

"I will be true to you whatever comes."
-
-
TNP Nation
Castle in Confidence
Discord
.wonderess
Hello! This thread is meant to record popular movements and philosophical developments through the history of the region. Please only post serious movements and nothing that is meant to be humorous or not historically perspective of the region.

Template:
Name:
Time Period:
Description:
Notable Members:

Name: TNP Ethicism

Time Period: February 2019

Description: The movement called for a formal institutionalization of ethics within the regional government either through the addition of a ministry or through the appointment of an advisor with that perspective in mind. The movement was linked to a general desire for the increase of philosophical or contemplative activity in the regional government rather than just a dedication to physical production and practicality. This movement is currently ongoing.

Notable Members: @Wonderess

I highly suspect you just made this thread solely to claim that your nebulous program for the institutionalization of "ethics", which cannot reasonably be defined whatsoever within any sort of legal document to sufficient means, is a legitimate "movement" in TNP.

There have been numerous serious political and/or philosophical movements in TNP's history. Have you even done any sort of research? There are numerous resources available and knowledgeable veterans to ask.

Name: Memes
Time Period: Forever-Always
Description: see the ministry of memes

Now this is a movement I can get by. Hail. :npa1:
Agreed.

Jack Black hosts Meme Review:
Name: Third Giraffeeeee Era: 9 Year Old North Pacificans
Time Period: Since October 11, 2018
Description: Syrixia the Giraffe attempts to save theirselves from Xen Series and the evil propagandist The Northern Light in a long follower battle.
Notable Members:
  • Syrixia
  • Bobberino
  • Xentherida
  • Dinoium
  • Koopa
  • El Fiji Grande
  • Goyanes

Name: Communicational Renaissance

Time Period: October 2018

Description: After Siwale won his second term, he appointed newcomer El Fiji Grande to the position of Minister of Communications. After being appointed, El Fiji Grande appointed Dinoium and Bobberino the positions of Deputy Ministers of Communications. Under the first term, The North Star was created and grew in popularity, The Northern Light was reformed with pictures instead of regular text, and the Northern Broadcast Service was revived. Under the second term of El Fiji Grande, Dinoium was dropped for the price of two more Deputies. The Ministry has since grown to be one of the most important and active.

Notable Members:
  • El Fiji Grande
  • Dinoium
  • Bobberino
  • Malphe
  • Marcus Antonius
  • Siwale

Name: Joined TNP
Time Period: October 2016
Description: I joined TNP for the first time and became a member of TNPRP shortly after.
Notable Members: Myself

Last edited:
But the philosophical movement he submitted doesn’t exist? Has Siwale or El fiji even said they believe in it?
Well that begs the age old question of what qualifies as a philosophical movement? It can be challenged, but I don't see any issue with Dino's entry. Those he mentioned can come forward.

Well that begs the age old question of what qualifies as a philosophical movement? It can be challenged, but I don't see any issue with Dino's entry. Those he mentioned can come forward.

That seems really dumb. It’s just making things up that don’t exist and making others associated with it without their consent?

That seems really dumb. It’s just making things up that don’t exist and making others associated with it without their consent?
Yeah sort of my mistake. Honestly I only made that submission because I believe there is a movement or some sort of era in the Communications Ministry under Fiji that has helped led it. If I made an submission about myself, I don't think it would really be necessary. Wouldn't you call me out for making that submission aswell? I have my own consent. The question is: is there really a movement? If we're to say I don't lead an movement, Wonder's movement would also be included in this.

Back