Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninhundland

TNPer
TNP Nation
Ninhundland
Discord
Folkmann #5587
I recently found a thread for this but since it’s been inactive for several months and it’s kinda hidden, I decided to make a new one here so more people can join in.

Basically the way this game works is you list three facts about your country, 2 true and 1 false and the next person has to guess which one is false.

I’ll start

1. Ancient South Gotics are the Eras equivalent to Saxon, Frisian, and Baltic tribes.

2. The highest point Föhrenberg is over 4500m above sea level.

3. The Dalva River is the basis of the border between Ninhundland and Cojedes.

I don't think anyone here but you knows anything about any of these.

Choose better statements.

1) Vortgyn Loðbrók defeated the Bayardi to unify Prydania.

2) King Robert I died attacking the Norsian capital of Astissa in the 14th century.

3) The Knights of the Storm were formed by King Vortgyn II in the memory of his pious father, King Tobias I.

1) Vortgyn Loðbrók defeated the Bayardi to unify Prydania.

2) King Robert I died attacking the Norsian capital of Astissa in the 14th century.

3) The Knights of the Storm were formed by King Vortgyn II in the memory of his pious father, King Tobias I.

From what I know about Prydania 1 seems true. I guess I’ll go with 2.

2 is correct. Robert I’s brother Harald died at Astissa, but Robert himself survived.

1) Cimmerian Gotics are originally from Aleman (Highton).

2) The Judicial Reform Act 2005 was enacted in an concerted effort to make changes within the Cimmerian justice system.

3) Bettembourg, the capital of Burgundy (previously known as Mecklenbourg) was spared from destruction doing the Second Burgundian Civil War.

3 seems like the lie for Cimmeria from what I know.

1) Norsia had an unending rivalry and back and forth wars with Prydania for three(3) centuries.

2) Natives to the municipality of Pelion love to mix Norsi and Prydanian together to play with and confuse non-locals.

3) People with Violet eyes in Norsia are considered stunningly beautiful and naturally gifted.

I’m not sure but I’m going to go with 3 as well.

1) Crown Princess Lucia died while visiting a battlefield in the Eastern Wars

2) Highton’s tallest mountain is Mt. Nimitz near the eastern border.

3) After the merger of Highton and Aleman, the capital was originally at Santa Eliana.

3 I guess.

1. Prior to 1454, Geurdo was a separate kingdom before being unified with the Kingdom of Ninhundland to the east thus creating the first Ninhundish Empire.

2. Ninhundland has no year round icefree ports.

3. During the later half of the 15th century, Ninhundland controlled lots of land that is modern of modern day Western Andrenne and Southern Cojedes. Ninhhundland later toook much of the same territory of Andrenne in the 1910s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back