Admin Requests

I have a nation in TNP.
At the time that I performed checks and submitted the Admin request at (TIME=1550153700) you had no nation in the region of the North Pacific and therefore lost citizenship according to our laws. You will need to reapply for citizenship.

At the time that I performed checks and submitted the Admin request at (TIME=1550153700) you had no nation in the region of the North Pacific and therefore lost citizenship according to our laws. You will need to reapply for citizenship.

Damn it.

It seems like @FunFan05 was missed in this admin request, could he please be removed from the NPA? Thank you.

As well, when next an admin has the time to spare, could I get the profile IDs / profile URLs of everyone who currently has NPA masking so I can make sure no one else was missed? I could also provide a list of IDs for everyone who should currently be members if that is preferred.

Is it possible to have moderation over the embassy row subforum, I wish to archive many of the embassy request threads as well as make some changes in the embassy application thread. Thanks in advance!

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Flaw
I know I'm not really supposed to send messages here but I think Flaw is already a Resident. :P
I just wanted to point that out for you just so you know.

I know I'm not really supposed to send messages here but I think Flaw is already a Resident. :P
I just wanted to point that out for you just so you know.
Then there wasn't a need for you to have said anything.

Don't know if this is the quite right place to ask but can the admins take a look at Ninhundland's Signature picture? It's a button of his flag and is ridiculously large and takes up a majority of my desktop monitor's (1920x1200) screen.

Remasking Requests:

The following have failed to post on the forum or RMB for 30 days and should be remasked as a resident:

@Flaw
@keksdee

Remasking Requests:

@Flaw
@Arthur Blackwall
@keksdee

Then there wasn't a need for you to have said anything.
Frankly... YOU requested two of those people to be downgraded literally 2 days ago. So while it may not be Dinoium's job to point out that a person is already a resident, I *am* going to point out that you should fix your spreadsheet to not waste admin's time looking up nations you just asked us to process (and *did* process).

Frankly... YOU requested two of those people to be downgraded literally 2 days ago. So while it may not be Dinoium's job to point out that a person is already a resident, I *am* going to point out that you should fix your spreadsheet to not waste admin's time looking up nations you just asked us to process (and *did* process).

Thank you for the correction, I acknowledge that a clerical mistake was made and will work to make sure that it does not happen again.

And thank you for the remaskings.

Back