Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific:Divine Eulogy
Current World Assembly nation:Divine Eulogy
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I have taken over many minor regions on prior accounts with the black hawks
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: WA Affairs

I, nation name here, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Northern United Arkadia
Current World Assembly nation: Arkadia Universalis
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: About a year's worth of r/d experience, have chased and triggered but would likely need to be retrained re: triggering. Have also commanded a GCR military (TP) before.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Guardian in the West Pacific (I am not a member of TWPAF), Citizen in Lazarus (I am not a member of the Lazarene military, if there is one.) I am also NOT WA mobile for the foreseeable future.

I, Northern United Arkadia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Commonwealth of Serbia-Croatia
Current World Assembly nation: Commonwealth of Serbia-Croatia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Little to none in Dawn.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None atm.

I, Commonwealth of Serbia-Croatia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Advancia-Sizzletown
Current World Assembly nation: Advancia-Sizzletown
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: not really.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: not really sure.

I, Advancia-Sizzletown, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Osiris-Rex
Current WA nation: Osiris-Rex
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None

I, Palladium At Night, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Aenglaland
Current WA nation: Aenglaland
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): Evil, Farkers (short time), DEN (the real, first incarnation), worked independently (thus not a member) a few times with TBH and LWU. Took part in some liberations too over the years, including the "failed" attempt in the Pacific back in '03. After a few quiet years, joined EPSA, where I was Overseeing Officer when I decided to retire.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none

I, Aenglaland, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Divine Eulogy https://www.nationstates.net/nation=divine_eulogy
Current World Assembly nation: Divine Eulogy
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:Black hawks raider
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:i am executive staff in FA and WA

I, Divine Eulogy, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Meme Supreme Deluxe https://www.nationstates.net/nation=meme_supreme_deluxe
Current World Assembly nation: Meme Supreme Deluxe
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
RL Country: America

I,Meme Supreme Deluxe, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I am now using my personal laptop but the network it is on currently is not my personal one, it's the schools. If I need to I can post this message at home at the end of the school day and I may have posted this post in another feed on accident so oops..

Nation in The North Pacific: Deropia
Current World Assembly nation: Deropia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA Captain
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

I, Deropia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Divine Eulogy - Accepted, welcome to the NPA.

Drew Patel and Deropia - Conditionally admitted pending an admin check.

Deropia passes, welcome back.
Drew Patel - Rejected for failing an admin security check.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Meme Supreme Deluxe https://www.nationstates.net/nation=meme_supreme_deluxe
Current World Assembly nation: Meme Supreme Deluxe
RL Country: America

I,Meme Supreme Deluxe, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I am now using my personal laptop the network sending this message is now a personal network. Thank you for being patient and I can't wait to join the military

Drew Patel - Conditionally admitted pending an admin security check.

Drew Patel passes, welcome to the NPA.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Willitya
Current World Assembly nation: Willitya
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP foreign Affairs ambassador

I, Willitya , request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: North Yeetland
Current World Assembly nation: North Yeetland
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: ArmA III UN Peacekeeping Diplomacy

I, North Yeetland, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: [Noiah]Noiah[/Noiah]
Current World Assembly nation: [Noiah]nation name here[/Noiah]

I, [Noiah]Noiah[/Noiah], request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Noiah
Current World Assembly nation: Noiah

I, Noiah, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific:The Democratic Republic of Tynas
Current World Assembly nation: The Democratic Republic of Tynas
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

I, The Democratic Republic of Tynas, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, The Rising Winter, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Invader Of Regions
Current World Assembly nation: The Invader Of Regions
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
None

I, The Invader Of Regions, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

TIOR - Conditionally admitted pending an admin security check.

Denied, after receiving further information from a fellow org leader.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Trinster
Current World Assembly nation: Trinster
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former Sargent in NPA, 13 missions iirc
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Trinster, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Greater St Bagel Area
Current World Assembly nation:Greater St Bael Area
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

I, Greater St Bagel Area, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Tesla Model SpaceX
Current World Assembly nation: N/A
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I, Tesla Model SpaceX, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kakastania
Current World Assembly nation: Kakastania
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: WA Member, Keeper of the North

I, Kakastania, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

@Kakastania - I've noticed that you've also applied to join the Security Council. As a note, participation in the North Pacific Army means you will, by necessity of your service, lose all endorsements on your main nation regularly. This will lock you out of any attempts to join the Security Council or gain any significant number of endorsements on your main nation. Do you still wish to join the NPA knowing this?

@Kakastania - I've noticed that you've also applied to join the Security Council. As a note, participation in the North Pacific Army means you will, by necessity of your service, lose all endorsements on your main nation regularly. This will lock you out of any attempts to join the Security Council or gain any significant number of endorsements on your main nation. Do you still wish to join the NPA knowing this?

Yes. I understand. Please void my Security Council Application if possible. I am for the NPA!

Kakastania - Conditionally admitted pending an administrator security check.

Accepted, welcome to the NPA!

Last edited:
Back