Admin Appreciation Thread

DD, you are an awesome admin. :tb2: Have a butterfly!

j8.gif

I think we should have a holiday in TNP to celebrate our forum and its admins. What do you guys think? I decided to mention it here since if no one likes it it won't be in Culture and will be less embarrassing.

It's been a while since this has been brought up, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you to the Administration Team for their work over the past couple of months. We definitely appreciate you guys and your efforts in upkeeping the forums. :)

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
It's been a while since this has been brought up, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you to the Administration Team for their work over the past couple of months. We definitely appreciate you guys and your efforts in upkeeping the forums. :)

~ Tomb
Hear, hear!

:rum:

Just wanna thank the mods for all the work they do, both publicly and behind the scenes. This forum wouldn't run without you guys, and I feel like a lot of us take you guys for granted.

So cheers, and stuff.

St George:
Just wanna thank the mods for all the work they do, both publicly and behind the scenes. This forum wouldn't run without you guys, and I feel like a lot of us take you guys for granted.

So cheers, and stuff.
Agreed. What with all the superwork laid on you guys and the RL constraints lately, you folks deserve to be showered with honors. Amazing job and thanks! :tnp:

Let's all give a hand to flemingovia's amazing work over the past few weeks. He's been the only active admin and he's been doing a superb job.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:flemingovia2: :flemingovia2: :flemingovia2: :flemingovia2: :flemingovia2: :flemingovia2:

Having seen the mountain of security checks needed lately to process all of the citizenship applications, I wanted to say a big thank you to the entire admin team. You are very much appreciated! I hope you like cake...

23_8.png

Thanks to y'all for keeping the head on the chicken that is TNP, while simultaneously running around like chickens without heads yourselves.

Just wanted to say to the Admin Team: thank you for all the hard work y’all are doing with keeping the current board up and fun in, preparing for the new board and everything else y’all do!

Just wanted to thank Darcania for his service to our region. Not just as an admin but in all the positions in which he's ever served.

We'll miss you, mate. :hug: :console:

To the admin team as a whole, thank you to the work that you do for the region. I know a lot of us give ya'll a ton of [BLEEP] but we do it out of love. Well, at least I do.

I'd like to take a moment though to thank McM and MJ 'specially.

Thank you McM for taking me under your wing way back when. Seriously... thank you for introducing me TNP Exec. I know I was eventually stressed out to the point where I had to quit doing [BLEEP] for the region, but I can't say I regret it.

And to MJ, thank you for still putting up with me and the rest of us on the TNP RP server. Please stop randomly pinging us. (I'm just joking please don't murder me).

In my mind, @Former English Colony hasn't gotten enough thanks for doing the heavy lifting with admin tasks since the forum move. With rare exception, she has been the only admin fulfilling requests in the admin request thread from last October onward, and as of late, she has been doing all the citizenship checks as well. Here is my sacrifice to the bunny, in hopes that she will continue to keep the forum running. We all know we'd be screwed without her. Thanks Eras!

101179_EdibSout_Winter_I014.jpg

Rabbits eat carrots, right? Or is that just Bugs Bunny?

This thread seems pretty bare at the moment. I want to thank McM for handling a good majority of the recent citizenship applications since FEC’s absence.

Back