The Minister's Office

mofa_seal.png

Roster Cuts and New Assignments

04 Nov 2018

Apologies for how long this took. Still getting myself acclimated to the role. Today, we have roster cuts and new assignments.

Roster Cuts
The following members are no longer members of the ministry for having failed to check-in either by posting in Roll Call, posting the recent The North Star issue to their assignment, or by contacting me/responding to me privately.

If I have made any mistake here, please contact me directly and either show me what post of yours I missed or just let me know you are still willing to be part of the ministry, and I will add you back right away.

Phillyfan3
Carl Thomson
princebryan
makris
Dogeius
Union of Caplis
Tressimir
vallenian
Kingzacharyb
The Rhein States
ed588
The Prince
Rachael Raith
arietti
New Seaview Cove
Andrew

Postings Vacated
The following members have vacated their assignment either by dismissal from the ministry or by notifying me that they are unable to continue. Most of these have already been reassigned.

arietti - 10000 Islands, Social Liberal Union
Bootsie - Equilism
New Seaview Cove - Forest
Rachael Raith - Osiris, The Communist Bloc
ed588 - The Britannian Kingdom
The Prince - The Commonwealth of Crowns
Andrew - The Pacific
Stoskavanya1 - Europeia

New Assignments
The following are new assignments. As always, refer to the master roster at the following link to confirm your postings. LINK

Please refer to The North Pacific Diplomatic Corps Protocol before beginning your assignment.

@Sanjurika - Equilism
@Tommatito - Force
@Sil Dorsett (yes, me...) - Forest
@Fantasque - Hartfelden
@Acria(Hardonius) - Hell
@Malphe - Lazarus
@El Fiji Grande - Lone Wolves United
@Wonderess - Merridel
@Drusselstein - Nationstates
@Praetor - Osiris
@Microneia - The Commonwealth of Crowns
@Alex Thompson - The Communist Bloc
@Owenstacey - The Pacific
@Bobberino - The Union of Democratic States

This is not a finished list of assignments as there are still some vacant postings and unassigned staff members. We will resolve them in due time. For those with new assignments, if you are unable to accept the posting for any reason, please notify me immediately so that it can be reassigned. If I have accidentally assigned you to a region that you are a citizen of, notify me immediately so that I can reassign it. If you need help with an assignment, such as knowing where to post updates, please contact me or either of the Deputy Ministers and we will help you out.

If there are any errors in anything I've put up here, please let me know so that it can be corrected. With an update this big, there's bound to be some people barging into my office.

Thanks,
Sil

Last edited:
can someone approve my appilcation
You waited for literally four minutes before complaining? Someone with the authority will approve you when they have the time. Ministers have many responsibilities along with real lives to attend to; they can't accept applications 24/7 the second they show up.

You waited for literally four minutes before complaining? Someone with the authority will approve you when they have the time. Ministers have many responsibilities along with real lives to attend to; they can't accept applications 24/7 the second they show up.

Which is why we should turn NS over to the bots.

mofa_seal.png

Opening Address, Deputies and new assignments.

22 Jan 2018
I am honoured to be serving as the Minister of Foreign Affairs. I hope that you will trust in me over the following few months. I will be posting weekly reports in here.
I am pleased to announce the following people as my deputies: @Owenstacey, @Malphe and @Dinoium
The following people have left us: @El Fiji Grande and probably others.
I am glad to announce some new postings:
@Brendog (yes me): Hartfelden
@Isimud: Taijitu
@Rachael: The Britannian Kingdom
If I didn't announce you and you are new sorry.

Glad to see Weekly Reports voluntarily returning.

I presume we’ll see them next on the 29th and so on..?

mofa_seal.png

Weekly Report

Week starting 28 Jan 2018

Please welcome in the following people,
@Khamatin, @Artemizistan, @Willitya, @Chinar @Gilakistan and @Amerlser
Please check out mentoring and training and whenever ready post in the embassy request thread. (Unless you already have done it)

New Postings:
@Artemizistan has been assigned to The Empire of Mare Nostrum
@Chinar has been assigned to Nationstates.
@TlomzKrano has been assigned to Osiris.
@Drusselstein has been assigned to Forest.
Please post your Letter of Credence to your embassies!

News from regions!
The South Pacific has elected Seraph as delegate (thanks @Sanjurika). Also elections for Prime Minister and the Ministers of Regional, Military, and Foreign Affairs.
Hartfelden finally has a government, Lifeldern (Clawdius) is the Chancellor of the region.
Eurpoeia had an interesting by-election for a senate seat.

Goal for this week:
Getting a report from all regions! (you have already sent a report last week you get 2 points toward a potential reward at the end of the term)

Our Embassies with The Commonwealth of Crowns, The Allied States, The Brittanian Kingdomand Merridel have been closed and archived.

Last edited:
Zyvet has stepped down from the Diplomatic Corps after a significant period of distinguished service. Zyvet served as the Ambassador to Equilism, Taijitu, Kantrias, the Black Hawks and Ainur. He was a consistently active and reliable Ambassador and I would like to thank him for his regional service in the Diplomatic Corps.

Following his resignation, I have appointed The Democratic Republic of Tomb as the Ambassador to our ally Taijitu. Tomb is an experienced member of the Diplomatic Corps and I am sure that he will represent the government exceptionally well in that regard.

There are two remaining vacancies in the Diplomatic Corps. We require two new Ambassadors, one for Equilism and one for The Black Hawks. If you're interested, please apply to join the Executive staff here.
I would be delighted to be a delegate for any of these countries

Hello,
I joined this Ministry a while ago and I still have not received any assignment or region.

Have a great day!

Hello,
I joined this Ministry a while ago and I still have not received any assignment or region.

Have a great day!

Me too. I just thought I'd say hi, I guess.

Hello!

My apologies for the delay. Have you joined our discord server yet?

My team and I are collating our new applicants and hope to release new assignments soon.

After a number of applications, all from very competent members of the Diplomatic Corps, I am delighted to announce that two former Ministers of Foreign Affairs will be joining my ministry leadership as deputies in the shape of @Praetor and @Brendog. Congratulations to you both and dont forget to take your oaths.

Back