Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz

sc.jpg

Liberate Politics Amino
Category: < Liberation > | Nominee: Politics Amino
Proposed by: Kuriko | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Noting that Security Council Liberations become necessary when innocent regions are threatened by destruction from invading forces;

Believing that in this instance a liberation has become necessary due to the stated goal of the occupying forces in Politics Amino, having raided the region on January 18th, to destroy the region's community by banning all native nations and placing a password to prevent their return;

Determined to show the invading force, which consists of over 40 individual nations, that turning a region into a trophy is no easy thing by liberating their occupied region to prevent the placement of a password;

Hoping that this resolution will deter the invading forces from following through on their stated goals to turn Politics Amino into a trophy region;

Hereby liberates Politics Amino.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Information For Voters: Politics Amino is a small, active region who became the unfortunate target of an aggressive raid and refound orchestrated by a joint force led by Osiris. A liberation becomes necessary as those known to the situation believe it is a trophy hunt without specific reasoning and Osiris has stated that there is no explicit justification for the operation taking place. It is the stance of The North Pacific to oppose the total destruction of innocent communities and the support of legislation aiming to fufill that goal. In accordance with the reasoning displayed above, The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote For this proposal

Last edited by a moderator:
Preventing the destruction of regions that haven't done anything wrong should always be a priority of TNPs.

For this.

Capture_2019-01-18-12-01-13.png

Last edited:
Very strong for. While i'm a raider myself, I do not approve of destruction of regions (except those who are of Fascist Ideal). Especially since this region was an innocent region. The North Pacific Army only approves of regional destructions of fascist and similar regions. While I believe people can express their opinions, it doesn't mean we cannot tackle them. Nevertheless this is not what we're talking about. This region was innocent. If anything, they should had been tag raided, not destructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back