he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
npa_seal.png

The Ministry of Defense
13 January, 2019

Good morning, TNP and the NPA, your divine floof is here and is your new Minister of Defense!

I'm not much for grand speeches, so I'll keep this simple. First off, I'd like to thank Pallaith for trusting me with this appointment. This is a far different situation than last time I was appointed, where I was more the only person for the job rather than actively chosen from many different very capable people for the job. I won't let you down, sir.
I'd also like to thank Lozinak and Zazumo for their work as my predecessor Ministers. The NPA now is in a far different state than when I was Minister last time, and I hope to further advance the work each Minister since has done.

With that said, while I have many ideas for the NPA, I am not the ambitious type. My primary goal is to modernize and streamline how the NPA functions in various areas, clearing up some old cobwebs and inefficiencies in our red tape - we shall only have the shiniest red tape in our bureaucracy. That said, there are definitely some other areas in the NPA I hope to improve upon, including activity in the Auxiliary and recruitment.

Helping me in this will be two Deputy Ministers - they had a special bribe buy one get one free deal at the store.
First off is Bobberino. A rising star in the NPA, he grasped the methods of R/D through the ranks and the bookkeeping of the NPA through his term in the Adjutants. I hope to work with him on cementing his status in the NPA and making him a true staple in our ranks.
Second off is Malphe. As an ex-MoD and an ex-MoFA, I plan to have Malphe in an advisory role while still giving him the authority to directly assist me if necessary.
Take your oaths, by the way.

I look forward to seeing what we all in the NPA can accomplish together.

General Darcania
Minister of Defense
(and floof)

O7 new boss. Looking forward to learning the methods of your speed, dearest floof. Best of luck and thank you for your vote of confidence!

pay-to-win, get good wi-fi :P
Got a new computer back from the company the other day. Should be a lot faster. Also have a direct link to the 5G network. I'll get back to you on that one

Back