Council Ascendant

Salem

Be Trans Throw Hands
-
Discord
Dakadak
6xHOAj1.jpg

The Council of The Hawks: Announcement!

Hello again boys and girls, today's a very special day...it's my pleasure to announce the first addition to the Council of Hawks since Jay/Captain Alexander joined our ranks in December 2017! On this most glorious of days, we're recognizing a player that we consider the heart and soul of our region, the player who is constantly leading the way with their charm and charisma.

Major Valkyrie Vytherov shall be joining us as Overseer of the Talon Corps, alongside Raionitu!

Understand that there's a million things I could say about my dearest granddaughter here, but I'll try to keep it brief for everyone's sake. Rai's new partner first joined up with us in February 2017, which honestly seems too recent to me. Ask anyone in the region, I guarantee they'll tell you it feels like she's been around forever. Raiding to her just seems to come naturally, her excellence shines everywhere on the battlefield but especially bright in her sleeper missions. Unrivaled raiding talent aside, her ubiquitous presence in our community is obvious to all, being the most active player in our Discord channel practically since her arrival. Likewise, she's taken point on so many community events it's hard to keep track. Even our region's mascot, Taka-chan, whose face acts as our off-site forum's thread icons, ranks among her many contributions. She's one of a kind, and I'm proud to have her on the Council doing what she does best from the tallest tower.

Oh, and you thought I forgot to add the obvious? Read the first letter of every sentence. 8)

Congratulations, Kyrie!

TBH Forum Post: https://www.forum.the-black-hawks.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&p=10014429

Back