Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: Stat Artha (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=stat_artha)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of the North Pacific nation of Apothiria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Zyn is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Nation: Lemanitron (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=lemanitron)

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Pruznia

Nation: Hunt [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hunt]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dyrenell, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yo, líder de la nación de santa cruz de san santiago en el norte del pacifico, prometo lealtad a el pacifico norte, obediencia a sus leyes y acción responsable como miembro de su sociedad. prometo solo se registra una nación para votar en el norte del pacifico. prometo que ninguna nación bajo mi control comprenderá una guerra contra el norte del Pacífico. Entiendo que si rompo este juramento puedo perder permanentemente mis privilegios de voto. De esta manera, pido al orador la ciudadanía en el Pacífico Norte.

Nation: Nacre Lake

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Belbaton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Serdey Islands

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of JoeyTyrant, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of JoeyTyrant, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: South Balanest

I, leader of The Federation of Eireistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Under my profile, it said "resident" when it usually said "citizen" so just did this in case! :)))

Nation: Dyrenell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back