Results: World Cup 2018

*Habanan news* Another day I'm history for our team! We tied 1-1
Against nessuno. As far as we know there might be a rematch. We will count this as a win for us and we are ready to defeat our third opponent

11biw74.png

Message From Ministry Of Sports
We wish our Krevti Football Team a very good luck! We wish that Krevti Football team brings laurels and makes it to further matches. Tomorrow when it will compete against Treshmania , The results of Group H will also be declared. Having won it's first match against Malta, we wish that Krevt qualifies for Further matches coming up in World Cup 2018!
We also wish @Treshmania a good luck! But do not underestimate Krevti Players.

Is this the end?

Another match, another surprise, in negative.
After the shocking 1-0 defeat three days ago against Yemet today the national team went to the umpteenth disappointment in the cup.
The surprising 1-1 draw against Habanan, another team in his first official competition, left the displeased fans in dismay, which now has nothing to do but pray in a Christmas miracle for our Grigi.
Exactly, because in their next and last round of the group not only will have to beat Rosewood, first in the standings on equal points with Yemet, but will also have to do it with two goals. In all this we must also hope that Yemet lose against Habanan, a match that unfortunately does not see the latter among the favorites.
"We do not have to throw ourselves down", says Fornaciari, "Whether we qualify or not we will give the best in the next game anyway and, if Flemingovia wants it, we will bring the result home!"
And it is at these words that we all rely on us, remembering the obstacles we have already faced and looking at those who are yet to come.
Let's get ready then, with stoic determination, to face this new challenge, remembering the words that the same father of the coach, Libero Fornaciari, pronounced in the distant 1970, on the eve of the last match of the Borgorosso FC "Chi si astiene dalla lotta, è un gran figlio di..."

From Il Ghepardo dello Sport

Armatasian News Network
Press confrence

A second Press confrence was held today after the conclussion of the Second Match of the national Team.

"How do you explain that our Team lost in its very first Game?" was one of the first Questions asked.
"Now i admit that we were careless, the first half went well for us and we didnt try to push for an actuall advantage, a fault we rectified in our second game. Additional the Lancerians were a Wildcard to begin with, we knew nearly nothing about them. Leading to our unfortunate Defeat in the very first Match, but our Team will learn from our Mistakes and grow stronger from the Experience."

the Trainer was also asked about the great Win in the Second Match. "Now i admitt we actually saw the Deerfenese as one of the biggest initial Threaths to our Team, they are a good Team, and also Won their first Match with out much problems. But we had learnt from our Mistakes and the Guys knew that we had to win this one to even get a chanche in the later stages, and im sure that gave them the Power to pull off this Amazing Stunt. Im very proud with the Team and their Performance. But we need to keep being Vigilante. This Tournarment isnt nearly over and i hope we meet many more Teams on the playing field."

"Do you think our Nation has an actually Chanche to Win in this Tournament?" it was a quesion many people were probablly wondering.
"Honestly i say its to early, to make any accurate predictions, but im sure the continious support of our Fans at home will help the Team immensely in their Future matches."
"Do you already have a Wining Strategy?" was another question. "Now Tactics can never be static, that would only hinder our Team. We have to adapt to to new situations practically every Minute. But preplanning some strategic moves does help, tho i cant say which these are."

"There have been some Rumours that Wirburd sustain a potentially tournament ending during his collision with another Player, is there any substance to these claims?" was one of the last questions. "I can say that Wirburd has made a full recovery, i have seen the footage, it looked worse then it actually was, but he will not be in the Starting eleven for the next match, so he can conserve his power for Future matches. Thank you all for your Questions."

Now it remains to see how our Team will perform in the Future.

Malta CG v The Lotion Empire : Farrugia scores late winner as Malta obtains first win and points

malta_comino_gozo__673416.png
V
lotion_empire__866261.png

zAGPzxN.png

GK Andrew Mogg 2 March 1985 (age 33)
23px-Flag_of_Malta.svg.png
Hibernians
DF Kai Attard 10 September 1994 (age 24)
Birkirkara
DF Ferdinando Apapappapapappa 29 July 1992 (age 26)
Victoria Hotspurs
DF Andrei Sagius 12 August 1986 (age 32)
Hibernians
DF Ryann Camilleri 22 May 1988 (age 30)
Valletta
MF Jake Grechpardi 18 November 1997 (age 20)
Birkirkara
MF Finley Bruffa 24 August 1981 (age 37)
Gżira United
MF Rowan Muscat 5 June 1991 (age 27)
Valletta
FW Michael Mifsed (Captain) 17 April 1981 (age 37) Birkirkara
FW Alfred Leffing 29 November 1984 (age 33)
Balzan
FW Jean Paul Bob Farrugia 21 March 1992 (age 26)
Sliema Wanderers

2018 Fifa World Cup on MCG 1
Host:
Hosted by Territorio Di Nessuno and The Highton Islands
Live: Coverage across MCG TV, MCG Radio and MCG Sport website with further coverage on the mobile app.
AMW Stadium
@Lotion v @Malta Comino Gozo
Football%20and%20statistics%20Feature%20image.png

jG9B0sz.png

93' End Regular Time
90' End Match
87' Lotion Freekick
53' Jean Paul Bob Farrugia Goal
45' Start 2nd Half
45' Halftime
19 Lotion Goal
18 Malta Shot Wide
11' Jean Paul Bob Farrugia Goal
- Kickoff
- Kickoff

Jean Paul Bob Farrugia was Malta Comino Gozo's hero yesterday as he scored a winner with which Malta defeated @Lotion 2-1, After making 4 changes to his team.

It was a richly deserved win for Malta's boys who played their best match, even if this was their first win which therefore brought about their first points!

Ray Borg's boys deserved the applause of the crowd present after their very commanding and confident performance which should certainly lift their morale in view of next Wednesdays' final game of Group H clash against Treshmania

Ray's boys played a good first half, never showing any inferiority complex.

file.aspx

Lotion Empire perhaps saw more of the ball and also had some good chances which they missed, but the Malta Comino Gozo team did not stare at them.

In fact, they operated in fast breakaways especially after having taken the lead on 11 minutes.

In the second half, Malta's performance improved despite Lotion obtaining an early equaliser at 19, a cross into the box, a brilliant goal!

In fact, they created two very good chances which could have seen them regaining the lead, but first Muscat and later Bruffa were both denied by the Lotion goalie.
But that was only the prelude to that late Farrugia goal which secured the win and points for Malta CG.

file.aspx

It was the excellent defenders - not just the scorers - which kept MCG's flag flying high as they kept their cool and played with great confidence at the back, never giving their opponents a clear pot at goal.

file.aspx

In Group H @Krevt 1-2 @Treshmania

MCG Sports spoke to Ray Borg after the game. "The biggest thing is that connection with the fans," he said. "I haven't seen the crowd like that. The way it feels with the fans is special. It's giving us the energy to go on and break new barriers."That will install Borg and his squad with even more self-confidence and belief.

Lotion 1-2 Malta

Last edited:
AN UNFORGETTABLE DEFEAT; COACH UPSET WITH CHALAP THAKUR'S PERFORMANCE

Reporting From Jack Field :
After A very very very bad defeat at Jack Field, The Krevti Football Team's coach was really upset with the team's goalkeeper Malay Sazaria and Centre Forward Chalap Thakur which is also the team's captain.
Yesterday when Krevt lost against Treshmania with 1-2, Coach has decided to increase Training and Practice hours from 8 to 14 hrs.

Goalkeeper faced criticism from most Krevti Football fans for taking the Treshmanian team lightly resulting in 2 goals from their side which could have been very easily prevented.

The coach has cancelled hangouts for team members and to concentrate only on practice, as the next match is against Lotion Empire.
Coach has said to not take the Lotion Empire lightly because after their yesterday's defeat against Malta, they'll surely try their best as we are doing to overcome the loopholes they have.

Captain has a lot of pressure because if this time he does not perform good , he will surely lose captaincy.

Ayushman Sinha
@Ayush
h0xDKaM.png

The Team really needs some strict action. The way the team played against Treshmania was really shameful. It seemed like no one was playing seriously. It seemed as if every player was playing not for Krevt but themselves. Krevt needs more practice and coordination#WorldCup2018

12,000,000 ~ 9,000,000
NUMBER OF REFLUTTS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES

RpWRj5I.png

joSxpsW.png

Do or die
- Highton to face Sanjurika in Group B decider
- A win or a draw will do it
- Youngster Galeta tipped for start
HIGHTON CITY, NH — The stage is set at Coco’s Park for Highton to take on Sanjurika in a crucial tie- following a heartbreaking defeat to Syrixia in the opener, the national team bounced back with a 4-0 thrashing of Advancia Sizzletown. Alexís has three goals in the competition, scoring the consolation against Syrixia and grabbing a brace in the previous match. Francis Júnior and 17-year-old Emil Galeta each have one goal, both coming in the Advancia-Sizzletown match. Eric Wehr will name his lineup sometime this evening, and it is possible that the youngster could be given another opportunity after his fantastic performance off the bench last week. The formation is also likely to be used again, as it exhausted Advancia early which allowed for a dominant second half against a fatigued opponent. Meanwhile in the other match, Syrixia is set to take on Advancia. Syrixia defeated the Blue Cocos of Highton off the back of an excellent first half showing, despite not looking nearly as good in the second. Sanjurika toppled Syrixia, scoring at the right time as the Gold Lions ran out of steam.

Code:
If Highton and Syrixia win: Highton and Syrixia advance
If Highton and Advancia win: Highton and Advancia advance
If Sanjurika and Syrixia win: Sanjurika and Syrixia advance
If Sanjurika and Advancia win: Sanjurika and Advancia advance
If Highton/Sanjurika and Syrixia/Advancia tie: Highton and Sanjurika advance
If Highton win and Syrixia/Advancia tie: Highton and Syrixia advance
If Sanjurika win and Syrixia/Advancia tie: Sanjurika and Syrixia advance
If Highton/Sanjurika tie and Syrixia wins: Highton and Syrixia advance
If Highton/Sanjurika tie and Advancia wins: Highton and Advancia advance

joSxpsW.png

Seven minutes.
- Highton scores 4 goals in the last seven minutes
- Checker plays hero with two penalty saves
- Alexís forced off in the 66th minute
HIGHTON CITY, NH — Coco’s Park had just witnessed one of the most bizarre conclusions to a World Cup game ever seen- Sanjurika we’re down to 10 men, despite dominating play for 83 minutes, when Joseph Vard launched a screamer to break the deadlock that the sports gods had tried incredibly hard to prevent. The first half was relatively highlight-free, but the entire stadium held its breath when right before the half Alexís was sent to the floor after a collision. He started the second half, but would be responsible for giving up a penalty in the 63rd minute after taking down the Sanjurikan attacker in the penalty area. John Checker played the hero, tipping the shot over the bar. Alexís was caught from behind on a quick break, and carried off of the pitch in tears. This did, however, result in the Sanjurikan being sent off. Joseph Vard, who had missed the previous match due to injury, came on to replace the captain, while Checker took the armband. With nine minutes remaining, the Koalas had a glorious second opportunity to take a win when another penalty was controversially awarded and the decision was not overturned by VAR. The shot went straight down the middle, and Checker’s outstretched left leg got just enough on the ball to send it over. “When I saw the ball going down the middle, I immediately thought that it was game over. As the ball touched my foot I felt as if the foot of God had intervened,” said the goalkeeper after the match. Emil Galeta got on the end of the save, and launched a long ball over the top for Vard who surprised the keeper with a driving shot from 25 yards out following a fast break. Clearly, the momentum was with Highton was Vard quickly stole the back back and the Sanjurikans were caught off guard as wingback Jordaan Brown came out of nowhere to slot home the through ball. As the 90 minutes expired, the floodgates remained open- with 9 minutes of stoppage time awarded, the Blue Cocos had all of the time they needed. After 95 minutes, the Sanjurikan goalie pushed forward for a corner in an effort to add more men in the box. This backfired, as Joseph Vard dribbled towards the opposing half and lobbed from 53 yards out to make it three-nil. Emil Galeta completed the rout by doubling his tournament tally with a 101st minute header off of a free kick. The team celebrated as time expired- they had stared elimination in the face several times but managed to score 9 goals across the three games for a sigh of relief across the nation. “That was easily the weirdest game I’ve ever been a part of,” said Highton manager Eric Wehr in a post match interview.

Highton- John Checker (10); Francis Júnior (8), Mario Küpfer (8), Emil Galeta (9), Adam Guard (7) (Berger, 91), Jordaan Brown (8); Fernando Rossi (8), Percy Gur (6) (Chan, 75), Samy Chase (8); Iago Cornes (8), Alexís (5) (Vard, 66); Substitutes- Joseph Vard (9), Victor Chan (7), Otto Berger (-); Unused Subs- Thomas Männ, Alexandre Muñoz, Cole Week, Franz Müller, Anthony Heath, Cro Microini, Jacob Schußer, Christian Zagovic, John Johnson.

Highton City Herald Sport
@HeraldSport
h0xDKaM.png

4-0 victory the “weirdest game I’ve ever been a part of,” says Eric Wehr #HFA #HN18

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
483 ~ 1,204

RpWRj5I.png

@Alexis10
h0xDKaM.png

I’m glad the boys could take care of this and get the result. An update on the injury- I’m feeling pretty good but the doctors say to take it day by day. Looking forward to taking on Surikatia! #ÁframHighton

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
8,496 ~ 38,659

RpWRj5I.png
Crowned Prince Diego II
@HHH

h0xDKaM.png

We’re moving on!

#AframHighton

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES

7,276 ~ 90,720

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Ray Borg ready for Malta's 'biggest game in 10 years' ahead of Treshmania test
  • Borg's Malta Comino Gozo side face their biggest game in eight years in the TNP World Cup clash with Treshmania
pzc19576.jpg

Borg is looking to send the country into a state of alcoholic delirium by conquering Treshmania and advancing in a major tournament for the first time ever!

Borg said, "We've found the balance between relaxing and preparing hard.' Borg does have experience of such moments, including knockout contests that sometimes conclude with the perilous business of penalties.

He says his players are prepared for that, too. The psychometric tests have been completed, the rehearsals have been held on a daily basis and the players who will make that walk from the halfway line have been selected.

According to Muscat , the players have even decided where they each intend to put the ball. 'The key is to pick a spot in training and not change your mind in a game,' he said.

Carbonneau Compaigne Forêt Logging Camp
22km Northwest of Perilliers
Berthier, The Lancerian Empire

The small lounge in the office was packed, a radio cranked to near-full volume. "Lunch" was running an hour long. The mood was tense.

"...And he goes for the kick..."

For a moment, silence filled the room. Breaths were held. A clock ticked once.

"and it's in the net!"

The room erupted in noise. Cheers and hollers.

"...ave to say it's looking good for Lanceria this cup, tying it up late in the game, a lock to advanc..."

The door burst open. "This is working hours! Lunch ended an hour ago! I don't care if it was the Queen herself delivering a personalized message to this room, you don't get paid unless we get money from the trees you're failing to cut down. Get your asses back at it!"

The mood in the room had drastically changed. Someone switched off the radio. Each person grabbed their things and shuffled out. The boss stood by the door and watched each of them leave. After the last person left he closed the door.

He walked over to the radio and switched it back on, moved to an armchair near it, and began listening intently.

"... be in impressed with their efforts so far. Hopes are certainly high on the field and back at home for the team looking to make their first deep run..."

Deadly Draw
Ulstome 2-2 Tonga

After their defeat against the Pryandian team earlier on in their group, the Ulstome team has been preparing to win their next match to have a chance at qualifying in the top 2 of their group.
Their motivation showed progress with them scoring early on in their match against Tonga with an excellent shot by Toby Newland causing Ulstome to lead into the second half 1-0.
However Ulstome failed to capitalise on their advantage and soon Tonga scored to make it 1-1, but there was hope still for Ulstome to win.
A botched attempt to score during a set piece allowed the Tonga side to get through the Ulstome defence and score to make it 2-1 for Tonga.
Yet the Ulstome team did not give up and with extreme determination they tried again and again to score, from crosses to corners they kept trying but it looked like nothing the tried would work.
That was until Daniel Selwood managed to get his head on the ball from a corner and send it past the Tonga goalkeeper and into the net in the last minute of the game making it 2-2 until the final whistle.

The draw was not what Ulstome had hoped for as they still remain bottom of their group. A win in their next match is their only hope to qualify.

Training

After Drawing 2-2 with Tonga the Ulstome team has been continuously training in set pieces after their horrific performance in their last match when they could of scored several times from set pieces but continuously failed to put the ball in the back of the net.
Not only have the Ulstome team been training on scoring goals but they have also been perfecting their defence as to prevent their opponents from getting through to have a chance at a goal.

The manager said "We will not lose, we will win, we will qualify. That is what i tell my team, our supporters and that is what i will keep saying. Now if you excuse me i need to go help the players train."

*pictures of the Ulstome Team training is shown along the side*

Z8kYmXV.png

0-1 LOSS IN LIGHTON; UNCERTAINTY MOUNTS
by Vikram Mehta in Pataliputra
December 4, 1999

LIGHTON, HIGHTON – Earlier today, the Empire lost by one point to Sanjurika at Jack Field. The loss was met with shock and worry from Lions fans, worried that the mojo the Empire had unexpectedly come into the World Cup with by trouncing Highton 2-1 was, in fact, merely a fluke. Meanwhile, whilst the Empire lost, Highton smashed Advancia-Sizzletown with a score of 4-0, only furthering popular worries.

The Sanjurikan team made no comments whatsoever regarding the victory, prompting the denunciation of numerous Syrixians, such as this example from famed former Lions forward Balwant Singh, which received well over a million reflutts:
Balwant Singh
@BalwantSingh
h0xDKaM.png

The lack of any commentary on the game from the #Sanjurika nat'l team shows that either they're utterly apathetic towards their fans and players, or worse; they're too self-absorbed to care. Change my mind.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,683,259 ~ 275,164

RpWRj5I.png

Whether the victory in Ehm, Territorio di Nessuno was a fluke or not will be decided this Saturday, December 8th, in Glöckenkirchen, Highton. When asked for comment, the Lions coach, Suresh Reddy, commented, "I have every ounce of faith in our team, and I know the fans back home do as well. We're taking this one game at a time, and we're not giving up yet. As the fans like to say, it's going gold."

Translation by Sucheta Sharma
December 4, 1999

Share This Story!

Sven Ole Øyvind
@soøyvind
h0xDKaM.png

PUMPED for the 3rd Nordic-Imperial War this weekend. Let's get 'em boys!#BigBlue #WorldCup2018

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,190 ~ 9,991

RpWRj5I.png

DNMD Sports
@DMNDspyllen
h0xDKaM.png

Check out the latest interview with Coach Thor Hannan about the first Round of 16 match against Syrixia. Only on Der Nyå Mydfjordstad Dagsrevyen #BigBlue #WorldCup2018

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
12,901 ~ 45,980

RpWRj5I.png

Z8kYmXV.png

LIONS DEFEAT ADVANCIA-SIZZLETOWN; DREAM REMAINS ALIVE
by Vikram Mehta in Pataliputra
December 8, 1999

GLÖCKENKIRCHEN, HIGHTON – Earlier today, the Empire won a shocking victory against Advancia-Sizzletown in Glöckenkirchen, Highton, with a score of 3-1, eliminating Advancia-Sizzletown from the World Cup and advancing the Empire, for the first time in many years, to the next stages of the tournament. This momentous outcome spawned much celebration across the Empire, from street parties in the streets of major cities- especially Pataliputra- as well as many joyous reactions on social media.

By the end of the first half, the score was neck and neck at 1-1, and audiences in the Empire were anxious. However, in the first minute of the second half, forward Sankalp Choudhary scored the game-winning goal. For the next 43 minutes, the Lions fought fiercely to hold their lead, until in the last minute of the game, Choudhary shocked the world with another goal, briefly propelling the commentators into a stunned silence whilst Lions fans in the stands stood up and jumped for joy.

Naturally, as previously noted, there were numerous jubilant reactions on Fluttr:
Santosh Kumar
@Shanti427
h0xDKaM.png

Am I going crazy or did you all just see what I saw? #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,063 ~ 201

RpWRj5I.png
Virat Thakur
@Gugu
h0xDKaM.png

LION TRAIN STILL CHUGGING!! FOOTBALL'S GOING GOLD!! #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,286 ~ 502

RpWRj5I.png
Aamir Kohli
@Aneep
h0xDKaM.png

That was breathtaking. I have no words...other than #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,476 ~ 347

RpWRj5I.png

With this shocking victory in Glöckenkirchen, the dream of many a fan for decades seems to be taking one step closer to its ultimate culmination. As the Empire advances to the elimination rounds, it will soon find itself playing its next game against Goyanes. Strikingly similar to the Empire's own shocking success story, Goyanes has made numerous strides during this World Cup, decimating long-held beliefs that the Goyanean team was sub-par at best. It remains to be seen how these two dark horses will fare against one another, but if Lions fans have anything to say about it? It's going gold.

Translation by Sucheta Sharma
December 8, 1999

Share This Story!

World Cup excitement hits fever pitch

The nation has reached a state of feverish excitement as Malta Comino Gozo prepares for its last group stage game in the world cup!
Malta Comino Gozo erupted in collective euphoria on Saturday as almost 200 million gathered around TV sets to witness their comfortable 2-1 victory over Lotion, with a tough test against Treshmania now awaiting Ray’s side on wednesday. King Joseph Muscat addressed the national calling it a "amazing time in our nations history"

Armatasian News Network
Armatas National Team, completes Group Phase.

In an exciting last Game of the Group phase, the National Team managed to gain the necessary points to advance to the Next round.

After the Game the Trainer and several Members of the Team adressed the Press. "It was a hardfought Game, but we managed to push trough. True it was only a draw, but we still managed to gather enough Points. It wont be getting easier from here on out but we will do our best as we make our way up the Ranks of the Tournament". The Players attending the press confrence seemed in high spirits.

After the announcment that Armatas would continue into the Elimination Phase, Fans all around the nation took to the Streets, celebrating the joyus occasion for the young Team. At some places it was a literall Party, deep into the Night. Tho at some places the Happiness was overshadowed by Police actions in response to drunken brawls at a few Public viewing Bars.

It is estimated that now after the Teams advancment into the Elimination Phase, many more Armatasians will travel to the Match Location, even if they dont have Tickets, to be closer to the Team and the Players.

The next Match of our Team is against the AP Republic, and the Match will take Place at the Stadio Diego de la Vega.
The match is highly anticipated by us and Fans all around the Nation, wondering how our Team will do, so far they have alway managed to push trough. But will that be enough to Rise to the Top?

Jorgen Hinterland
@alonewriter
h0xDKaM.png

exciting to the End, but we made it. Advance Armatas!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3 ~ 256

Last edited:
Sankalp Haryani
@ijahc4242
h0xDKaM.png

@soøyvind gl with that m8. Bandar Madhava Rao's ghost is coming for you lol #ItsGoingGold

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,175 ~ 13,989

RpWRj5I.png

9l3EMKo.png

Prydania Loses to Tonga, Advance on Points
12 December 2018

Glöckenkirchen, AL- Jakob Høj was frustrated as he answered questions regarding Prydania's 1-2 loss to Tonga.
"We lost, despite playing a better game. We were active, we were pressing the attack the entire game, we just didn't put it home when he had the chance. We have to do better going forward. We can't coast in the elimination round."

"Whatever people thought we were capable of, we know what we're capable of" he said in response to question of relatively low expectations for Prydania in this tournament.
"We don't have a catchy song about football going whatever, but we know we're a group of talented players who are good enough to get out of the round robin. We have. And we're good enough, I think, to make noise. We just need to play up to our potential and not just let ourselves continue with this underwhelming play."

When asked about what players need to stand up? Høj was clear.
"Everyone. It's a team game, and we win as a team. We lose as a team. It's easy to point to Tom [Høyer] and say 'he shouldn't have let that early goal in.' At the same time though, our forwards pressed the attack all game but couldn't put it in the net. Everyone fell a little short, and it's just frustrating that we did so despite playing the better football today."

"We're going to prove just who we are, for better or worse, once the elimination round starts" Høj concluded. Whatever the case may be? World Cup excitement is at a fever pitch back home in Prydania.

*Habanan news* *Reporter looks very confused*
Uhhh ladies and gentlemen it seems that we have tied 0-0 against our enemy. Our 2nd tie in a row this must be a new record or something. While we are proud our team didn lose, it's a shame we didn't beat their butts or even score a point! #Worldcup2018

Just one win away from next stage

Malta Comino Gozo's national team are one win away from qualifying for the TNP's World Cup. As a result of their 2-1 victory over Lotion Empire in their group stage match.

Malta Comino Gozo will now face @Treshmania in the last group match on 12 October at 17:00 /14:00 PT in the AMW Stadium with the winner securing a spot in the round of 16.

“I think we’ve been growing in this tournament on our performance. I think they all they have class players on the pitch.” said Head Coach Ray Borg.
If they win this is the first time ever and a huge morale boost for the whole nation!

Malta CG Sports
@MaCGSpo
h0xDKaM.png

The nation is behind you can do this! Miraculous Minnows!#WorldCup2018

684,000 ~ 12,000
NUMBER OF REFLUTTS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES

RpWRj5I.png

"IF HE WISHES THEN HE CAN, AND SO WE CAN":SAYS KREVTI TEAM COACH.
The Coach and Whole Country is hyped and excited for tomorrow's Match against Lotion Empire. Will Krevt make it to the finals? Will Chalap Thakur play for Krevt and not just only for Himself? We'll have to check that Out.

We Have a bunch of Reviews from People across Krevt.
"Chalap will not make us disappointed , he will surely do the best he can! Moreover we wish that Malay Sazaria's Performance has improved a lot because a goal from Lotion Empire's side can really turn the whole outcome. We wish you luck Team Krevt!"

"
I guess , we should not pressurize the Team. We are humans we commit mistakes and learn from it. I'm sure that the Team would surely surely surely have learnt from their mistakes. Let's hope that it would be a eye-catching match tomorrow"

THE KNOCKOUT ROUNDS
er2EQZf.png

ROUND OF 16 SCHEDULE

Goyanes vs. Syrixia – Coco's Park (Highton City, NH)

AP Republic vs. North Armatas – Stadio Diego de la Vega (America)
Tonga vs. Territorio di Nessuno – Jack Field (Lighton, NH)
Giandra vs. Malta Comino Gozo – Ehm Olympic Stadium (Ehm)
Highton vs. Surikatia – Aleman Stadium (Glöckenkirchen, AL)
The Lancerian Empire vs. Govornia – Karl Franz Arena (Jang Bogo)
Yemet vs. Prydania – Phoenix Stadium (Port Phoenix, PX)
Krevt vs. Microneia – Stade du Territoire Metropolitaine (Ehm)

Malta CG v Treshmania

malta_comino_gozo__673416.png
V
treshmania__15275.png

EDumfMQ.png

GK Andrew Mogg 2 March 1985 (age 33)
Hibernians
DF Kai Attard 10 September 1994 (age 24)
Birkirkara
DF Ferdinando Apapappapapappa 29 July 1992 (age 26)
Victoria Hotspurs
DF Andrei Sagius 12 August 1986 (age 32)
Hibernians
DF Ryann Camilleri 22 May 1988 (age 30)
Valletta
MF Jake Grechpardi 18 November 1997 (age 20)
Birkirkara
MF Finley Bruffa 24 August 1981 (age 37)
Gżira United
MF Rowan Muscat 5 June 1991 (age 27)
Valletta
FW Michael Mifsed (Captain) 17 April 1981 (age 37) Birkirkara
FW Alfred Leffing 29 November 1984 (age 33)
Balzan
FW Jean Paul Bob Farrugia 21 March 1992 (age 26)
Sliema Wanderers

2018 Fifa World Cup on MCG 1
Host:
Hosted by Territorio Di Nessuno and The Highton Islands
Live: Coverage across MCG TV, MCG Radio and MCG Sport website with further coverage on the mobile app.
AMW Stadium
@Treshmania v @Malta Comino Gozo
Football%20and%20statistics%20Feature%20image.png

qdy69U3.png

90'+4' Match ends, Malta 2, Treshmania 0.
90' 4 Exytra time
82' Goal! Malta 2, Treshmania 0. Muscat (Malta) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mifsed
64'Attempt saved. Treshmania right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner.
64' Attempt saved. Mifsed (Malta) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner.
67' Substitution, Treshmania
54' Corner, Malta
45' Second Half begins Malta 1, Treshmania 0.
45' Start 2nd Half
45' Substitution, Treshmania
45'+2' Halftime
16' Attempt saved. Tresh right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal.
4' Goal! Malta 1, Treshmania 0. Muscat (Malta) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Farrugia.
- Kickoff

Rowan Muscat was Malta Comino Gozo's hero yesterday as he scored 2 goals with which Malta defeated @Treshmania 2-0, no changes to the winning side that beat The Lotion Empire. This is Malta's first clean sheet in the competition.

The Minnows took the lead early on when Muscat slotted home from Farrugia's great pass!

Treshmania threatened to find an equaliser in the second half as Malta struggled for fluency, but Muscat made the win safe when he fired past the Treshmania Goalkeeper after an intricate passing move with Mifsed.

Ray Borg's boys deserved the applause of the crowd present after their very commanding and confident performance which see's them move to second place in the Group H tables therefore qualifying for their first every Round of 16! Malta will face Giandra next on Dec 16th, 19:45 MCG 1

at0i0560.jpg

Muscat scores two super goals!

'Malta are good enough to win the World Cup' - manager quotes
MCG boss Ray Borg told MCG One:
"We knew it was going to be such a different game from the other night, to come back having had extra-time, again the side that was top of the table, with the emotions of it to lift ourselves through a completely different test.

"It was always a scrappy game where we had to withstand a lot of physical pressure, but the resilience of the team and togetherness of the team was crucial.

"I can't speak highly enough of the whole squad and whole group of staff because it is so united in there".

"The level of work has been great and their commitment to each other, you don't get through with just 11 players. They are all top people and are the reason we are into the next round, just as much as any other."

local_10_temp-1363778462-51499b9e-620x348.jpg

In Group H @Krevt top the group.

Treshmania 0-2 Malta

11biw74.png

16.36 IST

CHALAP DID MIRACLE! KREVT QUALIFIES FOR FURTHER MATCHES ALONG WITH MCG!
LIVE FROM STUDIO , Parmanu City

The Evergreen moment for which whole Krevt united in front of their TV and mobile screens has now Arrived. Krevt has yet shown it's blend of Nationalism and Sport spirit to the World and qualified for Further Matches along with @Malta Comino Gozo
We have a Panel with whom we'll discuss Today's Match Against Lotion Empire.

We have The Coach of Krevti Football Team , Mr. H. Maharshivaran.

HOST : Welp, it was indeed a spectacular Match against Lotion Empire. Both the teams did their level best at Coco Park. To see the match at Coco Park, almost half city gathered in the Stadium due to which the Roads were clogged! It was seen that People had to wait 30 minutes to enter into the stadium due to Traffic! So, How do you feel Mr. Mahashivaran that Krevt did very well today?

H. MAHASHIVARAN: See, We cannot just ignore that Lotion Empire's Team was really good but in the past few matches it's performance went down. So, as we know that after every loss , a person or the team tries to improve their performance. That's what we had on our minds! We just thought , that like us they would indeed try to level up their performance, and hence we increased the practice session hours to 14 hrs a day! and that has yielded us great results!..... oh wait a minute.

~~ RECEIVES A CALL ~~

H.MAHASHIVARAN : Hello, who's speaking?
Team Committee : Sorry for interrupting you , But your presence is required for Report on Team's Performance which needs to be sent to Ministry Of Sports, Krevt...
H. MAHASHIVARAN: Oh..Ok how much time?
Team Committee: Maybe 20 minutes... and yes please report at the Team's HQ situated in Nessuno.
H.MAHASHIVARAN: Fish!!
H. MAHASHIVARAN : I think i need to go now, as i have to send a report to Ministry Of Sports... would you mind if i leave?
HOST : Sure, no problem and best of luck to the team for Further Matches!
H. MAHASHIVARAN : Your Support is What makes this team great!

HOST : So, We'll meet Next time , till then StAY Tuned and All the best to @Microneia and
@Malta Comino Gozo for Further Matches!

** END OF BROADCAST **

sjZ90y8.png

"A rather shocking development occurred earlier today as our RÚV sideline reporter Anette Leth caught up with Prydanian national team captain Peter Bach. We present the interview in its entirety.”

Anette Leth: How do you feel about Prydania’s chances against Yemet?

Peter Bach gets an intense look, grabbing the microphone from Ms. Leth, and stares into the camera. He’s talking to the Yemet national team but it seems like he’s speaking to the soul of everyone watching on tv.

“Yemet? They’re an obstacle. A speed bump. And one we’ll pass over with no problem. You know why Anette? Because they don’t have what it takes. Simple as that really.”

“Anyone can play a full 90 minutes of football. That doesn’t impress me. That’s like saying you can swim because you’ve wadded waste deep into the ocean when you go to the beach.”

“If you want to compete though? If you want to really compete? You have to swim deeper. Until you can’t feel the sand between your toes. You have to feel the darkness around you as you swim out and out, until there’s nothing but open ocean. And when the exhaustion kicks in, do you have what it takes to swim further? Deeper? I don’t think Yemet does.”

“I know I do, Annette. I know my teammates do! We’re survivours! Every one of us! We all grew up in a war! Multi-million dollar training facilities? No! We all played football when we could, when we weren’t fighting to scrape out our own survival! Our practice field was a countryside filled with landmines! Our coaches our parents who comforted us not because of a bad game on the weekend but because our older brother or sister died in the fighting.”

“No, no one on the Yemet squad had to pull their best friend from a burning car in a war zone. No one over there had to fight just for the right to survive every day!”

“And that’s how I know” chuckling “that’s how I know late in the game? When both our squads have swum out to the open ocean? That’s how I know our side will have what it takes to swim further.”

Peter hands Annette the microphone and stares once more into the camera, before walking off.

Last edited:
Mike: You’re looking live at the Stadio Diego de la Vega Stadium in America and all you can see is a sea of red and yellow as the AP Republicans are out here in full force today. Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I’m Mike Porter here alongside James Callahan, and today is a great day for some live action football here on the APR Sports Network as the AP Republic takes on North Armatas in a huge matchup here in the 2nd game of the North Pacific World Cup elimination rounds with the AP Republic trying to spoil North Armatas’s hopes of a World Cup Title campaign. James, what are your thoughts on this AP Republic team?

James: Well Mike, when we look at the performance of the AP Republic in their last three matches against Yukkira, Govornia and McMasterdonia, the AP Republic is a very good team. Goalkeeper Nixon Bridges has been doing a great job defending the goal and strikers Murai Tashiro and team captain Lucas Newman have both been excellent leading the AP Republicans on both sides of the ball. The AP Republicans, however, are making their first ever appearance here in the World Cup and even then, not many have expected them to make it to the elimination rounds. The AP Republic has, at times, missed field goal opportunities due to hasty decision making or hesitation on behalf of the players, but overall their offense is very stable and good at executing plays. However, what I like most about this AP Republican team is their defense. With the exception of their matchup against Govornia where they gave up two points, the AP Republicans have a very stout defense and have proven themselves in dominant fashion when they shutout both Yukkira and McMasterdonia. In my honest opinion Mike, balance maybe the greatest key for this AP Republican team to come out of Stadio Diego with a win today. The defense needs to continue putting pressure on opposing ball handlers and really force the turnovers like they’ve been doing and Newman and Tashiro need to rely more on their fellow teammates and place their faith and trust in them that they can step up, execute great plays, and score those goals. Tashiro and Newman are both outstanding players but they also need to stay calm and not let the pressure get to their heads.

Mike: Thank you James, now let’s go down on the field and check in with Holly.

Holly: Thank you Mike, we’re down here on the field right now with Coach Saunders as the players are warming up for the one their greatest match ups. Coach, what do you think are the keys for getting a win here today?

Coach Saunders: Well first and foremost, play good defense. Our defenders need to get in position and be aggressive like they’ve always been. Record the steals, force turnovers and really wear down North Armatas. Secondly, our offense needs to quickly find a rhythm and stick with it. Newman and Tashiro have both been very good leaders on and off the field as I’ve always expected out of them but there are times where I think they’re either too hasty or hesitant. Both strikers put themselves in the mentality that they need to carry the team on their backs but I think they need to ease up and place more trust in their team mates. Football is not about being a one man army it’s about the players being able to work together as unified team. As stated by our country’s motto. united we stand, divided we fall.

Holly: Thank you Coach

Coach Saunders: Thank you Holly

Mike: Coach Saunders is currently 2 – 0 – 1 overall here in the North Pacific World Cup.

(Press box mic worker: ARE YOU READDDYYYYYYYYY??????!!!!!!!!)

(Crowd goes wild)

You can just feel the intensity of this match up in the air right now as these two teams are about to square off. And we’re underway from Stadio Diego de la Vega.

Back