[FT]Intergalactic Institute of Stellar Cartography

I would like this for the Rendii Confederacy.
uYRxtBD.jpg

Perfectly mapped... As all things should be.
(Imgur Version, no fun quotes for Imgur)

Notes
The Purge is here.

Additions
- None :(

Removals
- The Ixyot (Yalkan)
- Imperial Confederation of Kalor (Prydania)
- Jorthan Federation (Goyanes)
- The Bond of Eternity (Ceretis)
- Alfe Confederation (Kanada)
- Collected Nations of Alvereaux (Yrkidding)
- I.T.C. (Esplandia - Is RPing space pirates now)
- An-Hur Primacy (Lord Lore)
- Tiuruak Xatueya (Sodium)

On Hold
- Rendii Confederation (Norsia- Sorry, I forgot, but you can still RP without being on the map :D)

Changes
Constantinus Imperium -> Aurelian Syndicate
Aurelian Syndicate -> Granted a small expansion to make the border look a bit nicer :)
Tellusian Republic -> NPC
The Leviathan -> Granted an expansion

My claim for the Kalorian Imperial Confederation.

Iv0fzOz.png

Map it, Chewie!
(Imgur Version - To be added, Imgur was having issues at the time of this update.)
Update Date: 12/8/18

Notes
Reverse purge :D

Additions
- Rendii Confederacy (Zyvun/Norsia)
- Galactic Martial Coalition (Dillon Honore/Democratu)
- Grand Spireth Galactic Empire (Tommatito)
- United Aparician Systems (Ray Yaneza/Salgado)
- Union of Oslokaithia (Guyomartland)
- Daksachium (Ninhundland - Claim reduced in size due to conflicting claims + being over the star limit anyways)
- Kalorian Imperial Confederation (Prydania)

Removals
- Ululame Empire (Ema Skye/Miedzy)

On Hold
- Adstravia (Tov. Alvyrnes - Claim used old map, unworkable for current map.)

Changes
Font on claims made slightly brighter.

Claim for the Scientific Coalition of Atsal, feel free to shorten that how you please:

6uZ8BZ9.jpg

olGI5ZN.jpg

I decided to go ahead and make a claim for Terranov since I’ve been worldbuilding it anyway.

It’s the purple bit in the corner there.

Hello, I'm a bit confused on the claim thing. Questions:
1. Are we claiming entire star systems, or just planets.
2. If I wanted to just claim "1" star system or planet, how would I go about doing it?
Thanks in advance for any replies!

Hello, I'm a bit confused on the claim thing. Questions:
1. Are we claiming entire star systems, or just planets.
2. If I wanted to just claim "1" star system or planet, how would I go about doing it?
Thanks in advance for any replies!
1. You're claiming the entire star system
2. You make a claim around a single white blimp. Or you could ask one of our cartographers to do it. Or one of the Sophets. Either or.

Map Long and Prosper
(Imgur)
Update Date: 2/16/19

Notes
Sorry the first map of 2019 took some time! Going to try and keep a more regulated schedule in the future.

Additions
- Scientific Coalition of Atsal (Bootsie)
- Kannamina (Miedzy)
- Terranov (Esplandia)
- Waupun (Waupun)

Removals
- Bounty Huntsman Association (Western Remnant - Left main TNPRP Discord and is inactive on Eras, presumably has no intention of RPing here, DM me if I'm wrong)

Changes
Slightly changed borders of Tellus
Made colors of the Axlons visible against the background
Siezon Empire -> Greater Siezon Union

Time is an illusion. Mapping doubly so.
(https://imgur.com/a/xybHtKk)
Update Date: 09/07/19

Notes
The strongest choices require the strongest wills.
Also we're back. Again. Seriously, we meant it this time, we promise.

Additions
- United Depths of Thalassa
- Alpha Asteria

Removals
- Rendii Confederacy
- Axlon Network
- Kannamina
- Waupan
- Union of Oslokaithia
- Daksachium
- Grand Spireth Galactic Empire

Other Changes
Greater Siezon Union's borders changed to be in line with upper limit of claim size.
Aurelian Syndicate -> Yviiri Syndicate
Terranov -> Asteron

Yo herro,

A few changes please:

FZ387Kw.jpg

O0F6w6g.jpg

Please rename the current Leviathan claim to something akin to "The Dead Zone" which will exist as an NPC area.

Thanks Andy/Cartogs

Last edited:
Hello. I would like to make request for a small claim in Sector 14 for the “Chosulk Cooperative”, at the astrographer’s discretion. I have no set number of stars or pixels in mind, just that it should be overall small in size.

I would like to request a small claim in Sector 6 for the "Aurora Alliance." It should contain the entirety of the remaining interstellar dust there, sharing the entire open border of the Kalor Confederacy, and running alongside the Tellusian Republic, with maybe a small border with the Ithorian Dominion. Not sure how many star systems that'd be, but it'll be about the same size as The Leviathan. I don't have a color preference.

Last edited:
This is where the fun begins.
(https://imgur.com/a/sodr5yW)
Update Date: 10/04/19

Notes
- Jumpshare is, apparently, broken and won't show the .xcf file. Sorry about the inconvenience! If you need the .xcf file, please ping me on Discord.

- Post 69. Nice.

Additions
- Kyaan Remnant
- Cartographer Society (NPC)
- Chosulk Cooperative
- Aurora Alliance)

Removals
- None

Other Changes
Yviiri and Kalorian colors muted
Former Leviathan Territory -> Dead Zone, occupied by various nations after Syndicate-Leviathan War (Ping me on Discord if you'd like to be one of those nations, potentially.)
Leviathan -> Moved to Sector 15

Last edited:
Untitled.png
Hello. I'd like to claim the area indicated by the red line in Sector 004. That's 140 systems, ten under the minimum limit. Yes, I counted. I'd like to be known as The Outer Rim Confederation. Yes, I stole the Outer Rim name and concept from Star Wars. I'd like to be colored gold. Thank you!

Late note: And by the way, even though I left the RMB RP community and the RP discord, I have not left TNP or forum RP, not by a long shot. My claim stands.

Last edited:
KJepPJg.png
My claim for the Siarus Grand Alliance please and thanks.

Ok, claim is done now.

I'm the blob above the Aurora Alliance
nbwVoqr.jpg

Inaius_map_Claim.jpg
Fungoid_massive_11.png
3feae0c4458c32688591c2cddf0f220a.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to take just one solar system in the bottom right corner where the least amount of nations exist. Thank You.
I would like to be called 'Jenovah' and I would like to be colored a dark gray if possible.

I would like the following below be made made my claim and added to the map. The name of the space state will be the Kingdom of Kaizuniviel. As for colour, it doesn’t make much difference to me. If there are any concerns concerning the claim, I will gladly work it out with the Institute.

Last edited:
Back