Dust - It's permission and uses.

Kontara

Registered
Honestly, if I'm doing this wrong just tell me. When you're being directed left and right and trying to get things approved left and right, its chaotic. It's... honestly chaotic. But that's not why we're here.

Today, I'm here to propose a new item to be added within Eras - Dust. What is Dust, you ask? Well, let me show you a picture first.

latest

It doesn't explain much, but let me get a bit more in depth of what Dust can do, and cannot do.

WHAT DOES DUST DO?

Dust CAN
  • Be used as a small explosive device when shot with a projectile or thrown on the ground hard enough.
  • Be used as a thread-like material (when not crystallized) to make or infuse clothing.
  • Be used as a drug-like substance to enhance the ability of the user.
  • Be used as a projectile weapon, such as bullets, arrows.
  • Be infused into a weapon to enhance its abilities.
Dust CANNOT
  • One hit KO - That's just OP.
  • Be used to create other Dust - True, in actuality, Dust can be used to make other Dust, but in Eras, they're all in their pure forms.
  • Be used to create a giant super weapon or super shield - Just no.
  • Be sentient.
  • Be a form of currency.
  • Or do anything it is not meant to (remember, it can only be used as a weapon, modifier, or material for clothing).
WHERE CAN DUST BE FOUND?

Commonly, Dust can be found about 40-100 feet below the surface. But, if left alone for long enough, can be found on the surface in larger quantities, but in a softer substance (which makes a dust version of Dust, ironic, I know). It can also be found in farms which specialize within it, but it is hard to harness or use, so usually, it is dictated not to be farmed, and instead to be mined. You can also find Dust in trees. Though its usually rare, so it can't happen all the time every day every where you go.

HOW MUCH IS DUST WORTH?

Usually, Dust is worth about ten to fifteen US Dollars per crystal in pure form and uncut. When in a dust form, its usually worth 5 US Dollars a gram. So, its not worth much due to the supply and demand of it. But, it could change from nation to nation, so it doesn't matter of the original price, though its recommended for these prices.

If you have any questions, please ask me for clarification. Also contact me on Discord at: Dr. Ternith Plague#3343

Back