Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nation: Celestial Dillema

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@SeriousCreeper7 is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration.

@Catalyse is granted citizenship conditional on the passage of security checks by the Administration and Vice Delegate.

Nation: Buckerino

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Atheenos

Nation: Thaera

Nation: The United Australian States

Nation: The United Australian States

I, the leader of Utopotia, located in The North Pacific, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: [vany empoca]

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ecronentia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ecronentia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Rasyidah

Nation: The Islands of Tonga

I The Emperor of The Islands of Tonga pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yalkan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Caucasians, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Chemiti

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=chemiti

Nation: Sinelona

@Ilkin application is denied due to there not being a nation by the name of Caucasians in the region.

@Sinelona and @Chemiti are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice-Delegate and Administration.

Nation: The Federation of the Festival Islands

Nation: Sakaryata

Nation: Kappa Kappa Epsilon

Nation: The Allied States of Minsota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back