Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: Berdikari
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of WA Affairs as an advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have skills, especially in a diplomatic and foreign affairs. I can do a diplomatic negotiations, so in the WA Affairs I can easily communicate with the ambassadors and delegations from many nations.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Geheimagentan
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have never served in any form of government but I do possess good literary and negotiation skills and feel that my service would only be of aid to TNP.

Ministry you are interested in joining: North Pacific army
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have never served in any form of government but I do possess good literary and negotiation skills and feel that my service would only be of aid to TNP. I also have a knack for stratagem and am an avid learner.

Ministry you are interested in joining: North Pacific army
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have never served in any form of government but I do possess good literary and negotiation skills and feel that my service would only be of aid to TNP. I also have a knack for stratagem and am an avid learner.

To join NPA you need to go here https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145375/

Nation in The North Pacific: Conantia
Ministry you are interested in joining:
Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
I am the RP Manager of a RP region
Nation in The North Pacific: Pacific Sopo
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: former minister of culture in Europeia
Welcome! you all have been accepted into the Ministry of culture! To join the group on the forums, go to contact details, then type "join" next to culture. I will PM you all a link to the executive staff Discord server when I get home! (If you do not have discord, I highly encourage you join because it makes culture work and communication between staff a lot easier).

Nation in The North Pacific: Elijaia
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None. I am hoping to make a name for my self in The North Pacific

Nation in The North Pacific: Ethnon
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs - Recruiter of nations in The North Pacific
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None - but I am a Good communicator.
Hi BMWSurfer I applied for HA a few days ago.
I received an invite to the Executive staff on Discord, introduced myself and got masked up for HA & WA.
To follow up - I have now been put to work by Bobberino. On List 3.1: Issue Answerers for RP.
I have had no official welcome or confirmation. Have I been overlooked in some way?

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Shiala and the Filirines
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Diplomat

Nation in The North Pacific: Yukkira
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, WA, Home Affairs, and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None; I'm just a newbie.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture, WA, Home Affairs, and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None; I'm just a newbie.
Welcome to the ministry of Home Affairs and the ministry of Culture, bla bla bla exciting introduction (I already know you so I'm skipping the fancies :P ) To join these groups on the forums, go to contact details and then type "join" next to culture and comms, bla bla bla, ask mcm for a link to the exec staff server or I can send you one when I get home, welcome back etc etc. *hugs*

Nation in The North Pacific: Japchina
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

Welcome to the ministry of Home Affairs and the ministry of Culture, bla bla bla exciting introduction (I already know you so I'm skipping the fancies :P ) To join these groups on the forums, go to contact details and then type "join" next to culture and comms, bla bla bla, ask mcm for a link to the exec staff server or I can send you one when I get home, welcome back etc etc. *hugs*
That was the crappiest intro I've ever read. And I flipping inducted Malphe into CU... LOL...

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I am very keen to learn.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have skills, especially in a diplomatic and foreign affairs. I can do a diplomatic negotiations, so in the WA Affairs I can easily communicate with the ambassadors and delegations from many nations.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None. I am hoping to make a name for my self in The North Pacific

Hi BMWSurfer I applied for HA a few days ago.
I received an invite to the Executive staff on Discord, introduced myself and got masked up for HA & WA.
To follow up - I have now been put to work by Bobberino. On List 3.1: Issue Answerers for RP.
I have had no official welcome or confirmation. Have I been overlooked in some way?

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic Of Kadivont

Nation in The North Pacific: Japchina
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none

@Yukkira and @Brett Stenersen have been accepted into Home Affairs.

@Yukkira, @Marcus Antonius, @Alex Surbakti, @Elijaia, and @Supercobra28 are accepted into World Assembly Affairs.

@Marcus Antonius - Bobberino is a Deputy Minister of Home Affairs. Him "putting you to work" is about as official as it gets. If you wish to discuss this more please contact me on discord. My tag is BMWSurfer#1965.

Nation in The North Pacific: TRESHMANIA
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps:
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Not too much.

Treshmania: Can you please specify which Ministry you are joining? E.g., Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Nation in The North Pacific:Kakastania
Ministry you are interested in joining:Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:WA member, but that doesn't really count.

Sorry for being overlooked. :P
Accepted into the Ministry of Communications. Remember to put "Join" for the Communications slot of Contact Details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pascolar
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly, Advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have authored 2 GA resolutions with my nation Erithaca and am a member of the TEP WA Ministry.

Last edited:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Diplomatic Corps
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Some knowledge of current interregional politics.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Malta Comino Gozo
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs- Recruiter
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was in the Home affairs over a year ago I was assigned a similar role by Siwale

Nation in The North Pacific: The Notorious Mad Jack
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I ran the Culture ministry. Also did a delegacy in some other region.

Nation in The North Pacific: Malta Comino Gozo
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs- Recruiter
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was in the Home affairs over a year ago I was assigned a similar role by Siwale

Accepted, I'll send you a PM with some more info.

Not only that, they didnt say what ministry he would like to be part of. I understand that the Diplomatic Corps is part of the Foreign Affairs Ministry but they would still need to say what Ministry. Just saying. :eyeroll:
I think it's pretty obvious what they're applying for. No one signs up for the Diplomatic Corps with the expectation of joining the Ministry of Culture, for example.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I ran the Culture ministry. Also did a delegacy in some other region.

I'll hook you up on the FA side. DM coming soon.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I am very keen to learn.

Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly, Advisor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have authored 2 GA resolutions with my nation Erithaca and am a member of the TEP WA Ministry.

All conditionally accepted, please await DMs with more information!

Nation in The North Pacific:Transyania
Home Affairs, WA Affairs, Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None,but I'll try to do my best in my job. :eyeroll:

Nation in The North Pacific:Transyania
Home Affairs, WA Affairs, Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None,but I'll try to do my best in my job. :eyeroll:
Accepted into HA, will send you a PM with more info.

Nation in The North Pacific: Govornia

Ministry Requesting to Join: Ministry of Home Affairs as a Forum Mentor or Gameside Advocate

Experience: Unofficial work in the RMB and extensive studying of TNP’s inner workings. (Basically, I don’t know anything and I’m just trying too hard to learn how to do stuff even though I’ve been here for almost a year)

Ministry Requesting to Join: Ministry of Communications

Experience: I was a DJ in the late 1970's and early 1980's, I am pretty good at writing.

@Sil Dorsett
Nation in The North Pacific: General COE
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Former ambassador to Canada, The Black Hawks, and one of the pacifics, I think West. I would like to be ambassador to The Black Hawks again.

@Sil Dorsett
Nation in The North Pacific: General COE
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Previous experience in this area of government: Former ambassador to Canada, The Black Hawks, and one of the pacifics, I think West. I would like to be ambassador to The Black Hawks again.

Back