Applications for the Executive Staff

Nation in The North Pacific: The Rhein States
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs
I have worked as recruiter for many different, player created, regions. A few regions have I joined as ambassador but probably not in the way you are used.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Techno Fiends
Ministry you are interested in joining: Cultural Affairs, Roleplay Events and Promotion
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Fantasque
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I participate in internationally related discussions actively and regularly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Hardonius
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs, Culture, and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Culture(Roleplay Events and Promotions), and Home Affairs(Gameside Advocate)

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Chevenuant
Ministry you are interested in joining: Military Affairs, Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Military (Military Parades) and Ambassador to Siwale

Last edited:
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs, Home Affairs, Culture, and Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Culture(Roleplay Events and Promotions), and Home Affairs(Gameside Advocate)
Accepted to Communications, make sure to go to here and put Join for Communications!

Nation in The North Pacific: Chevenuant
Ministry you are interested in joining: Military Affairs, Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Military (Military Parades) and Ambassador to Siwale
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I participate in internationally related discussions actively and regularly.
Nation in The North Pacific: The Rhein States
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs
I have worked as recruiter for many different, player created, regions. A few regions have I joined as ambassador but probably not in the way you are used.
Nation in The North Pacific:Tuummaarraa
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ambassador in the Diplomatic Corps
All accepted into Foreign Affairs. I'll DM you shortly about it.

Last edited:
WA Affairs and WALL Staff.

Experience: regular issue answerer, except when physically prevented from doing so.

I'll send you a PM to help get you started.

Nation in The North Pacific: Altmoras Prime
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've been in the ministry before and I'm an SC Resolution Author.

Nation in The North Pacific: Ryasta
Ministry you are interested in joining: World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none
p.s. Hey sil!

Nation in The North Pacific: Funkadelia
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have passed two Security Council resolutions, and had 1 other SC proposal go to vote as well as 1 General Assembly proposal.

Nation in The North Pacific:Space dude
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of communication.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None realy i study politics as a hobby so i might be good at legislative affairs.

Nation in The North Pacific: Nogori
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None

Nation in The North Pacific: ABC
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Minister of Home Affairs, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, Member of the Home Affairs Ministry

Nation in The North Pacific: Praeceps
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: As TNP's MoFA for three terms and a member of the Ministry, I was heavily involved in TNP's WAA including but not limited to: providing FA input on WA matters, writing/editing numerous IFVs, running unapproval campaigns, campaigning delegates in other regions to switch their vote and working with other members of WALL.

Nation in The North Pacific: Sanjurika
Ministry you are interested in joining: Home Affairs (Forum Mentor)
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Already a member of HA but not sure whether to apply here again.
Have I been overlooked or am I just being stupid? :P

Nation in The North Pacific: Taboooo
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs and Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:. In real life I chair 2 European Committees and represent my industry within the EU machinery.

Nation in The North Pacific: Calsolato
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: One of my older nations used to be on the World Assembly Affairs Branch once a long time ago. I also have great debating skills.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pacific Sopo
Ministry you are interested in joining: Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: former minister of culture in Europeia

Nation in The North Pacific: Altmoras Prime
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I've been in the ministry before and I'm an SC Resolution Author.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: none
p.s. Hey sil!

Nation in The North Pacific: Funkadelia
Ministry you are interested in joining: WA Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have passed two Security Council resolutions, and had 1 other SC proposal go to vote as well as 1 General Assembly proposal.

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: As TNP's MoFA for three terms and a member of the Ministry, I was heavily involved in TNP's WAA including but not limited to: providing FA input on WA matters, writing/editing numerous IFVs, running unapproval campaigns, campaigning delegates in other regions to switch their vote and working with other members of WALL.

Nation in The North Pacific: Calsolato
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: One of my older nations used to be on the World Assembly Affairs Branch once a long time ago. I also have great debating skills.
Accepted! Please go to the following link and put 'join' in the World Assembly Affairs tab, and then check your DMs for details! https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/account/contact-details

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous Minister of Foreign Affairs. Please inquire within for a full list of experience in the Ministry.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Previous Minister of Foreign Affairs. Please inquire within for a full list of experience in the Ministry.

Welcome back!

Nation in The North Pacific: Darcania
Ministry you are interested in joining: Communications
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I had been in every NBS broadcast until my departure.

Nation in The North Pacific: Darcania
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I had been in every NBS broadcast until my departure.
Accepted, Private Messaged you Executive Staff server invite and some other infomation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pacific Sopo
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: EBC Radio and former Euro Comms Minister

Have I been overlooked or am I just being stupid? :P

Nope. A discord message was sent to you a while ago with the information, but i will PM you shortly with the info just in case.

Nation in The North Pacific: Taboooo
Ministry you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs and Home Affairs
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:. In real life I chair 2 European Committees and represent my industry within the EU machinery.

Accepted into Home Affairs! Welcome!!!

Nation in The North Pacific: Ethnon
Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of Home Affairs - Recruiter of nations in The North Pacific
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:None - but I am a Good communicator.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Conantia
Ministry you are interested in joining:
Culture
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:
I am the RP Manager of a RP region

Nation in The North Pacific:
(Optional) Previous experiance in this area of government: None but I am very passionate on trading and making deals with other reigions and nations.

Nation in The North Pacific: Ethnon
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: None, but I am very keen to learn.

@BMWSurfer it's finally time, my friend....

Ministry you are interested in joining: Ministry of home affairs, specifically as a forum mentor
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: was head of, basically, an RMB version of the forum mentors, have been a GA for two terms and counting, and am already a member of staff in the ministry of home affairs.

(I know I've been putting this off for a while but I'm finally ready to apply xD)

Back