The North Pacific Bar and Grill

1536593070.1782-smiley.png
1536593070.3495-smiley.gif

*sits in the corner, sipping my coffee and feverishly typing on a black and white typewriter*

[quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]What?!

*Turns around

Where the hell is gone the Wall?![/quote]It might have gone for a short walk?

These things happen you know.[/quote]
*Looks at you disappointed
1536593052.0499-smiley.gif

[quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ]This is scary, two new people in the external thread and two new ones here. what is happening? I'm scared

A cold Mocha please[/quote]
Well, you call for It.

*Prepares the mocha and hands It to you with the tail.[/quote]Thanks, now thee price is still 1 cent right?[/quote]
Since when?
[/quote]Um... since always?

[quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]What?!

*Turns around

[quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ]This is scary, two new people in the external thread and two new ones here. what is happening? I'm scared

Well, you call for It.

*Prepares the mocha and hands It to you with the tail.[/quote]Thanks, now thee price is still 1 cent right?[/quote]
Since when?
[/quote]Um... since always?[/quote]Nice try Aerilia.

[quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]What?!

*Turns around

Well, you call for It.

Since when?
[/quote]Um... since always?[/quote]Nice try Aerilia.[/quote]So I have to pay full price?

Do you also take card?

[quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]What?!

*Turns around

Well, you call for It.

Since when?
[/quote]Um... since always?[/quote]Nice try Aerilia.[/quote]So I have to pay full price?

Do you also take card?[/quote]Well of course.

Yep, i take cards.

[quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]What?!

*Turns around

Well, you call for It.

Since when?

Do you also take card?[/quote]Well of course.

Yep, i take cards.[/quote]Awesome here take Zazumo's...

*Dino walks into the Bar and Grill and sits down with a fedora*
Don't mind me, I'm here for some rum.
1536593059.1895-smiley.gif

Also I'll pay for Kanada's tab.

[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]*Dino walks into the Bar and Grill and sits down with a fedora*

Also I'll pay for Kanada's tab.[/quote]aw hecc yeah

[quote uid=4915 name="Kanada" ]I demand a mug of root beer to celebrate my 1000th post on this forum!

I'll pay with visa, please[/quote]
Nobody pays here, all of your consumations will end in your bill.

Also congrats!

*Hands you a mug of root beer with the tail.
[quote uid=7063 name="Dinoium" ]*Dino walks into the Bar and Grill and sits down with a fedora*

Also I'll pay for Kanada's tab.[/quote]
Sure!

*Hands you a glass of rum with the tail.

Also no one pays here, you all have individual bills.

[quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=4915 name="Kanada" ]I demand a mug of root beer to celebrate my 1000th post on this forum!

Also congrats!

*Hands you a mug of root beer with the tail.[/quote]Then I shall tip the amount that the root beer would normally cost!

[quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]Wait what?![/quote]I said that I will pay with Zazumo's credit card. Anything wrong with that?

[quote uid=4915 name="Kanada" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=4915 name="Kanada" ]I demand a mug of root beer to celebrate my 1000th post on this forum!

Also congrats!

*Hands you a mug of root beer with the tail.[/quote]Then I shall tip the amount that the root beer would normally cost![/quote]
Ok then.
[quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]Wait what?![/quote]I said that I will pay with Zazumo's credit card. Anything wrong with that?[/quote]
No, if he's ok with that.

[quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]
[quote uid=6880 name="Aerilia" ][quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ]Wait what?![/quote]I said that I will pay with Zazumo's credit card. Anything wrong with that?[/quote]
No, if he's ok with that.
[/quote]I'm sure he'll be fine with it.

Back to work i guess.
I want some hot chocolate
Sure!

*Prepares it and hands it to you with the tail.
I would like two shots of gin please.

Nah, that would get me banned, just cordial please.
You'll be banned anyway because of you're in a bar.

In the meantime have a drink.
Double vodka, please
Sure!

I'll have a 'sand in the crack' please.
Sure!

Vodka and mango juice, please.
Sure!

Enjoy your drinks!

Back to work i guess.

You'll be banned anyway because of you're in a bar.

In the meantime have a drink.

But is it really a bar? I mean it looks a lot like a pub to me.

And thanks, I see it's raspberry which is perfect

Back