Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
moce_seal.png

A Message in a Bottle

The North Pacific Ministry of Culture presents "A Message in a Bottle".

This is a new initiative designed to send positive messages and vibes to your fellow community members. Sometimes we don't take the time to show our appreciation for those around us, and here is a great opportunity to do so.

Your anonymous messages in a bottle will find their way to the person of your choice and will be shared here on the public forum. Submit all messages by Thursday 23 August. We may extend this deadline depending on how the submissions are going.

> > > Submit Here < < <

Show your friends some love! They'll really appreciate it! And hey, who knows, maybe you'll get some too!

[quote uid=0 name="This message in a bottle has sailed its way to....." ]
ABC

Dear reader,

I just wanted to let you know that....

I love you, you silly duck
1536593059.3321-smiley.gif

Sincerely,
Anonymous

[/quote]

ABC

Dear reader,

I appreciate the work you've done as speaker. Keep it up! Your contributions haven't gone unnoticed.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

[/quote][quote uid=0 name="This message in a bottle has sailed its way to....." ]
Aber639

Dear reader,

The one, the only, aber638! Err, aber639!

Sincerely,
Anonymous

[/quote][quote uid=0 name="This message in a bottle has sailed its way to....." ]
Aerilia

Dear reader,

You're an awesome guy and you deserve that. You're stupidly energetic, hilarious, original, and that's why everyone likes you.

To be frank, I think you gotta live your life best. Don't play too much NS, it's not healthy. Try to sleep earlier and eat regularly. Talk and hang out with your RL friends once a while, because connections are important, and you still have a long way in front of you.

You're a good guy. Never change
1536593049.7725-smiley.gif

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Akhara

Dear reader,

You're a wonderful member of this community and I'm so glad we get to be friends. I love talking to you and just having fun with you, and I'm excited to see what the future has for our friendship. Thank you for being incredible!

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Andy

Dear reader,

I really enjoy the times that we talk. You are super funny and you make me feel like it's okay to be awkward and to be myself. I feel like I can come to you with anything and you'll be there for me, and I Love that. I enjoy talking to you and I'm super glad that I get to call you my friend. Lots of love! Thank you for being so understanding and fun.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Atheenos

Dear reader,

I appreciate you more than most people. You're so great at making me happy and I appreciate your existence with all of my heart. I love you so much as a best friend and you're honestly amazing. Thank you for all of it.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Begawave/BestofAll

Dear reader,

I love the passion you have about everything! You're so energetic and friendly and welcoming, and I love how you try to talk to everyone and make sure they feel included. Lotsa love! Thank you for being such a positive force in everyone's life.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

BluieGamer

Dear reader,

You are a very inspirational and talented person. You make my life better simply by being in it and I know I can always count on you to make me smile. Love yah, Bluie! Keep being amazing and don't let anyone tell you you're not or try to change you because you're beautiful and incredible as you already are! Much love for You <3 thanks for being in my life

Sincerely,
Anonymous

BMWSurfer

Dear reader,

I hope you have a happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Love you lots!!!

Sincerely,
Anonymous

[/quote]

BMW Surfer

Dear reader, I just wanted to let you know that....

You are doing a great job this term! Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]
BMW Surfer

They say HA is a thankless job, so I'm thanking you for taking up the job of MoHA with all you've got!

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

BMW Surfer

You have been super duper helpful ever since I met you. You've stayed up late hours into the night to talk to me just because I was sad, you give me hugs cause you know I like them, and you're always willing to say something positive to help cheer me up and I really, really appreciate it. Your support and positivity keeps me going through out the day and I want to let you know that you absolutely inspire me because of how kind, supportive and overall amazing you are. Lots of love!!!! Thank you for being such an amazing friend.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

BMW Surfer

I appreciate you taking the time to hear me out, and for helping answer hard questions. You're also super-nice!

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Bobberino

You're a bro to me, dude. Our natures might sometimes clash, but you're a real homie.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Bobberino

Well.. hmm.. Where do I even begin. I mean, it's gonna be obvious who this is from once you read it, so no other trying to dumb it down to hide my identity haha. Well. From the moment we started talking, I could tell you were different. You were funny, kind, you didn't mind my awkwardness, in fact you embraced it, you made me feel comfortable... and I mean, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared at first. You were so... different. So accepting. Even when I was too shy to make a full conversation with you, you just.. I don't know. You got me. You clicked. And I love love love that. And things have only gotten better ever since then.

I never thought I'd be able to find a new best friend after losing mikayla. I always thought I was just some annoying person who'd never be good enough for anyone but... You showed me that it wasn't true. You took me in and you showed me humor, a real connection, happiness, love, and helped build a bond that I hope I never have to lose. You brought a new light into my life that I never thought I'd find again and for that I could nevr ever thank you enough. You've changed me a bit since then. You've pushed me to be proud of who I am, to believe in myself, to stand up for myself. You helped me see my worth and you help me believe in myself when no one else does. You've taught me that I am a wonderful person and I don't need the validation of everyone in order to matter because I already am amazing on my own as long as I be myself. It's cheesy and sooo cliche, but it's true. I really do love you.

Thank you for absolutely everything. For being a light in my life, for pushing me to not be afraid of who I am, for supporting me, for being incredible. You're so funny and sweet and caring and understanding, I feel like we can talk about literally anything for hours on end and I wouldn't get bored... hopefully you wouldn't either xD I'm so lucky and so glad I have someone like you in my life. You really do mean the world to me and I hope I never lose you. I'm so lucky and glad I have the privilege if calling you my best friend.

But I want you to know that for as long as I am able, I'll continue to do the same for you as well. I want you to know that you can always come to me, no matter what, and I'll be waiting with open arms. Whatever you need to help, whatever you need me to do, I'll gladly do it if it helps you be happy. You deserve, so much, to be happy and I swear to you I will do anything I can to help you get there. You mean so, so incredibly much to me. You will always and forever matter, and you will always, forever, and infinitely be worth it all to me. I just hope to God I never have to lose you.

People may have hurt you in the past but I swear, I'm going to break that pattern of pain for you. I am never leaving your side and you will always be able to count on me. I'm not leaving, not going anywhere nothing. I'm all yours. Your best friend. I'm going to show you that I mean it, no matter what it takes. You don't have to be afraid of getting hurt or of me leaving because I'm all yours. I love you, so much. You mean everything to me and I am so lucky I get to call you my best friend. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us and I am so, so glad I get to face it I had in hand with you. Thank you, for absolutely positively everything. Thank you for being my world. And I swear to you, I will always be yours. You're such an incredible best friend. Thank you for making me happy.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Bobberino

I hope you never change. I love you. ^-^

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Bootsie

I appreciate your work and contributions as a mod in the rp server. Thank you for helping to make this community a better place.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Bowloftoast

For your defence of free speech and human liberty.. I appreciate that.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

BraveSirRobin

Thanks for the invitation to the Wintreath Summersend 2018 festival!

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Brendog

You in a way remind me of myself, always working, always striving to make this region better. Though you haven't climbed the ladder or won an election yet, you'll get there.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Brendog

You're an awesome minister of comms and I'm super excited that I get to work under you. You're super talented and intelligent and I can't wait to see what TNLs you make in the future because you are so incredible at what you do!

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Chil

I enjoy your company and I think you're super smart. Thanks for alwyas providing something new to talk about and being so cool even when we fight sometimes

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

COIC

You are such an incredible friend. I appreciate your many talks, our laughs, our serious moments, absolutely everything. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out, and I am so lucky that I get to call you a close friend. You mean the world to me and I don't know what Id do without you. Lots of love for yah!!

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Crushing Our Enemies

The Pocket Constibillocode looks great! Thank you for making this project a reality for the second year in a row.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Crushing Our Enemies

Though we don't really know each other personally, I still think your contributions to the community have been super helpful and I'm thankful for them.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Darcania

Thanks. For all it's worth.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Deerfenland

I love all of our silly talks. Having you in my life makes it super fun and adds a special light to it. You're lots of fun and I'm super lucky I get to call you a friend.

Sincerely,

Anonymous [/quote]

Deku/Edwerlantin

You are such an inspiration to me. You are so, so strong, and I love that drive you have in you. You never give up, and you inspire me to be strong and believe in myself just like you believe in me. I'm so glad I have a friend as talented and willful as you, and I'm so so proud of the person you are. Lots of love for yah! Thank you for being so damn incredible.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Democratic Donkeys

You have quite a few unread messages here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/629950/16/

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote][quote uid=0 name="This message in a bottle has sailed its way to....." ]

Deropia

We miss you. Please come back, Dero!

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote][quote uid=0 name="This message in a bottle has sailed its way to....." ]

Deropia

While we may not always looked eye to eye and your nation CTEd, I still think that you have lots of of potential and greatness to rise in TNP and hope you may one day come back.

Sincerely,

Dinoium

You're really damn awesome! You always make me laugh and you're so relatable and you remind me that sometimes we just need to sit back and have a good laugh and I can't thank you enough for that. You help me breathe and relax and cool off and remind me that sometimes it's Okay to not be serious and to just laugh a little. Thank you for being so relaxing and friendly. I love you lots!

Sincerely,

El Fiji Grande

I have high hopes for you. I think you will make it quite far in TNP.

Sincerely,

El Fiji Grande

I'm proud of the work you've done here so far. You're doing great and I believe in you! Keep it up!

Sincerely,

Eluvatar

I appreciate all of your hard work during this forum transfer. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sincerely,

Friently

That you're a pretty awesome veteran, only the blue lady can trump ya in your cool points

Sincerely,

Friently

I am so lucky I have you in my life. Your calm and logical attitude has helped me through a lot, and I can always count on you to send a smile my way and help cheer me up as well. No matter the problem you always do your best to provide advice and i think its super helpful and caring. I'm super lucky to have someone so considerate and loving in my life. Lots of love for You!!! Thank you for giving so much time to help me and support me.

Sincerely,

Ghost (Pallaith)

I really appreciate you having been so kind to me when I first joined TNP. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Sincerely,

Ghost (Pallaith)

You're a great pal

Sincerely,

Great Bights Mum

You are my favorite Security Councillor of all time. Your countless years of service to TNP are so tremendously appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hardonius

hey i just met you
and this is crazy
forget hardonis
and join me maybe?

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Hardonius

You're a talented rper and I hope you have a great future, I see you doing big things one day and I believe in you.

Sincerely,

Illusia

I love having you as a friend. You're so supportive and understanding, and you're always here for me without hesitation. You're funny, relatable, supportive, caring and selfless, and you really deserve the world. You have a very bright future ahead of you and im so, so proud of you. Lots of love for You! Thanks for being so caring and talented.

Sincerely,

Kyoki Chudoku

White chocolate cyanide cookies were always better than milk chocolate ones. Also awesome rp keep it up

Sincerely,

Kyoki Chudoku

You are so very much talented in writing. Never stop gracing us with your brilliant stories!! I'm so jealous of how incredible you are
1536593053.4242-smiley.gif

seriously, you know your stuff. Keep it up!

Sincerely,

Legend

I've really appreciated the months we've had together. Talking to you is one of the very few times i feel genuinely happy, so thank you lots for that. I really appreciate how funny and caring you are, and how you can make any bad situation feel a bit less horrible. You're super fun, supportive and and incredible friend, and I Love you lots!! Thank you for making me so Happy and making me feel so wanted.

Sincerely,

Lennart

You're awesome!! It's so great to have you in our community.

Sincerely,

Lord Lore

I appreciate the time and effort you put into the Eras map. Thank you for being so committed and talented in cartography, and thank you for giving us this amazing map.

Sincerely,

Lotion

You're a great friend and I love our talks, even when they get super emotional. You're good at helping me feel like I'm not alone and I really value that. You make me feel relatable and you bring happiness into my life and I'm super thankful for that. Thanks for being there for me and helping me feel wanted! Lots of love!

Sincerely,

Lotion

You're so talented and I love the passion you have in you all the time. You stand for what you believe in, and you're so tainted and passionate about what you love. It's amazing! You inspire me to be proud of myself and proud of what I believe in, and I love our talks into the night. You're a truly incredible friend and I love you lots!

Sincerely,

Lotion

??? <3 no homo

Sincerely,

Loz

You'll always be my superior officer o7

Sincerely,

Madjack

Ever since I've joined TNP you've been patient with me. I was anxious and I was a mess and so scared of not doing something important for the community and you put up with all of it. You've rrally inspired me to keep working on myself and my writing, and your encouragement and praise has gotten me through a lot. So I just wanted to thank you for believing in me since day 1 of joining here, and thank you for pushing me to find my spark and supporting me once I found it. I know I'm still a little rusty and I've got to continue working on my anxiety but I have been improving, and you're a big part of the reason why! Lots love for you. Thank you for pushing and believing in me when no one else would.

Sincerely,

Madjack

Your work to bring a quality environment to the table of TNP is fantastic and continues to be amazing. Many people here appreciate the great opportunity for RP that you have hugely helped foster. Keep on being amazing!

Sincerely,

Mall

Shark on, pal. Shark on.

Sincerely,

Mall

I greatly admire you.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Malphe

you're one hell of a rat. animal control's scared

Sincerely,

Malphe

I am so happy to see you back in the cabinet! You bring great honor to your family of rodents.

Sincerely,

Malphe

you make me laugh and you confuse me with your rodent instincts. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Malphe

You're the best rodent we could ask for. You're funny, talented, and you know you're stuff. Thank you for being a breath of fresh air amongst the negative stuff in life. You're great at making me smile.

Sincerely,

Malphe

Hey Malphe, Malphe here. I'm part of the Malphe hivemind, and we would like to return to the NPA and reclaim our rightful place as Ultimativer Kartoffelschäler!

Sincerely,

Malphe

Malphe is bad

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

I.appreciate all you've done for this community but, especially, for me. Since joining here you have been not only an excellent mentor and teacher, but a kind and understanding friend. Thank you for being being a shoulder to lean on and an advisor during my time here, for supporting me but also pushing me to try new things and learn and grow. I didn't come here expecting to find a relationship as unique as hours, but I'm very happy I have. I know I can count on you to help me with anything, and I really appreciate it. I'm also grateful for how much you have pushed and believed in me. I have taken all of your past advice to heart and I truly believe that your support, appreciation and pressure to believe in myself has helped me change and grow into a better person since I've joined here, and I honestly can't thank you enough for that. I'm so very glad that I have you in my life. Thank you for being an excellent mentor, an incredible friend, and for truly believing in me and pushing me to be the best I can be. I truly owe my rising popularity and faith in myself largely to you, and I'm so thankful for that.

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

You have led a nearly flawless term as Minister of Culture. Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

You are very much appreciated in TNP

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

McMasterdonia

Don't let the toxic twats bring you down. You got this.

Sincerely,

even though we may disagree politically, I think your dedication to this region and the effort put in (most especially in culture) is admirable and worth emulating. Also, you are the life of the TNP partay! Let no one tell you differently.

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

you are a great and well-loved member of the community who continues to do great work for this region. Thank you.

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

You are my favorite admin <3

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

Thanks for organizing/executing the Message In A Bottle... this is a great idea.

Sincerely,

McMasterdonia

I like it when you shake-shake-shake it! So come on, baby, shake-shake-shake it!

Sincerely,

Nessuno

Hi, Nessuno! How has your day been? Good? Great! Hope you have a great time here.

Sincerely,

Nessuno

You are an amazing person. Don't ever change <3

Sincerely,

Nessuno

I appreciate all of our playful banter on the RMB. You always make me smile and I look forward to all the adventures you and I have waiting for us in the future together! Thank you for helping to make me happy.

Sincerely,

Norsia

I appreciate having you as a friend and I love how I can always count on you to make me feel wanted and make me smile. You are such an amazing friend and you mean a lot to me. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Notboss Dragonking

I appreciate your positivity and the bright ball of energy you bring into my life every day. Thank you for making me smile!

Sincerely,

Oil

I'm so glad I have you as a friend. I always look forward to talking to you, and you're such a positive and funny aspect of my life. Thank you so much for being so incredible and making my life more worth living.

Sincerely,

Oski

You're an incredible friend and I appreciate you! Thank you for always giving hugs and being willing to talk about whatever, I've really enjoyed our small talks we've had over the weeks! You're amazing and never stop being you.

Sincerely,

Pallaith

I really appreciate all of the help that you have given me this last 18 months and without you I most likely would have given up playing this game a long time ago.

Sincerely,

Pallaith

We've had our differences and ive always believed you don't like me, but i have immense respect for you

Sincerely,

Pallaith

you continue to do great work for this community, whether appreciated or not. Great job and good luck in your future ambitions.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Plembobria

u aight.

Sincerely,

Prydania

You are so kind and supportive. Since day 1 you've been a mentor, a friend, and an advice giver. You're so talented at what you do and to top it off you are so good at making me smile! I love our talks and I love that I get to call you a close friend. Lots of love! Thank you for opening your arms to me.

Sincerely,

Puczovska

I appreciate you being such a great friend. Thank you for always taking a bad situation and turning it into something to giggle about. You truly are great at supporting me and I love our talks. Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

QuietDad

You were always a comforting father figure in my time here in NS. Thank you.

Sincerely,

QuietDad

I appreciate how much of a positive role model you've been since meeting you. You understand things a lot better than my own parents and you make me feel like there's actually someone out there who is interested in the things I have to say instead of just wanting to shut down my ideas and thoughts all the time. Thank you for being a positive father figure in my life that I didn't have before you.

Sincerely,

r3naissanc3r

Your contributions to TNP and the entire NS community has not gone unnoticed over the years. Thank you for helping to turn TNP into the superpower that it is today. I hope you are enjoying your much deserved retirement.

Sincerely,

Rach

I appreciate your contributions to the community and the NPA. Thank you for all your hard work.

Sincerely,

Russland

I'm lucky I know you. You've been so funny and understanding, and you never turn down an opportunity to talk to me and that means so much to me. You make me feel wanted and I can't ptoperly express how much I appreciate that. Talking to you is always so much fun because we can talk about literally anything, which I love. Lotsa love for you too though! Thank you for being lots of fun and an amazing friend.

Sincerely,

Russland

It's me, surprised?

Sincerely,

Ryasta

Your a great person, someone who everyone likes so your probably getting all of these. So yeah your pretty great so you should know that

Sincerely,

Ryasta

this is written to myself, cause self love is just as important! Remember to keep your chin up and smile, you're great at what you do! Have faith in yourself because so many people appreciate you. Love, Ry.

Sincerely,

Ryasta

Ur a vry sweet person

Sincerely,

Ryasta

Keep on fighting, girl!

Sincerely,

Ryasta

You're the best friend I could have asked for. Worth the sacrifice of an arm.

Sincerely,

Ryasta

Poot poot! \(^.^)/

Sincerely,

Ryasta

I dont really have anything to say except that you are a great person and a great friend.
1536593050.6435-smiley.gif

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Ryasta

"You are doing an amazing job. You are caring, helpful and loving to everyone that come to your attention. you haven't let down anyone that has ever asked for your help, and never back down and keep pushing to make sure you helped them, almost never leaving confused.

You are doing great, keep it up!"

Sincerely,

Ryasta

You are so very sweet. You make my day brighter than ever. I love you so much my sunflower <3

Sincerely,

Ryasta

You are an amazing person! You are so sweet and kind and talking to you makes me instantly feel better. I am glad and so luck to have you as a friend. You inspire me to be a better person every single day. Always remember who you are and that you are loved.

Sincerely,

Ryasta

U get free hugs even if it damages my image of being a mean Ruskie boi

Sincerely,

Ryasta

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, You are cool and so am I !
Have a nice day my friend!"

Sincerely,

Ryasta

You are an Amazing person who has helped me so much, you have calmed me down when i have been angry, you have improved my ability to RP further that i thought i would ever be able to, you are such an amazing person and i wish you to always have the best of Luck.

Sincerely,

Ryasta

You are the best. I'll just start by saying that. You've been there for me since the beginning. I don't care what others will say about you. I don't care whether you're hurt, happy, elated, depressed, anything. I want to continue to have you as my best friend, exactly how you are. Be who you are. I love you for it.

Sincerely,

Ryasta

"Before i begin, i'd like to say that i'm still unsure about this. I don't know how to express myself at all, and honestly? I think i've complimented and told you how i felt about you enough for a entire lifetime, but if you truly want to have this little message, well, i'll do my best to give you one.

Let's start off where we should, you are one of the best friends i've ever had. Even if you're a bit angry, i can't bring myself to possible dislike how you are. Because to me, you are great. In every way and shape possible. You're nice, loyal and even if you're hurting, you never completely throw it onto someone else. I'd like to give you a reminder that i'm always there for you to lean on, and that no matter what, i'll always be there for you. You're an inspiration to me, and i'll always see you as number one in everything.

As your best friend, my duties of caring about you and always being there for you are kind of a given, but with you - i feel happy doing that. Whenever we talk together, it's nice. It's always good to know that there's probably someone there waiting for you to talk to you when you come from work, and you've given me the best smiles and laughs i've had in my life. I'd like to thank you for everything you've done for me, and i'll do my best at being the best friend i can possibly be for you, because you deserve someone 10 times better than me, because i'll never be able to deliver the kind of... friendship, you deserve."

Sincerely,

Rynese

I can't properly express how much I enjoy our talks. Through thick and thin you stick with me and you support me, day in and day out. Your drive, courage and perserverant attitude inspire me to not give up on myself and I'm so proud of the person you are. I wanted to turn this into a long one but to be completely honest I'm still speechless at how much effort and Love you've put into being a good friend and supporting me. I'm in awe and I'm so, so grateful for it. Love you so much! Thank you for being such an incredible person and such an inspiration to me.

Sincerely,

Shiavania

I'm so glad we get to be friends! I love our talks, our funny moments, our laughs in the lounge everything! Thank you for being such a positive person and always making me smile. You're like the perfect younger brother I never had and I love you like family. Thank you for everything!!! ^-^

Sincerely,

Sil Dorsett

I appreciate your hard work and talent as a minister. Thank you!!

Sincerely,

Sil Dorsett

You are an incredible individual! Please run for office at some point.

Sincerely,

SillyString

Holidays in TNP would be nowhere near as enjoyable without you running them. Thank you for helping us to celebrate TNP history in fun and creative ways!

Sincerely,

SillyString

You are so talented and helpful! Your contributions to this community have been so wonderful and inspiring, and I really appreciate them. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Siwale

You've done a great job at running TNP, and hope that you are doing great!

Sincerely,

Siwale

Thanks for welcoming me to the region and giving me some sound advice! It was great hearing from you, and I love how transparent your leadership style is. You've been doing a great job!

Sincerely,

Siwale

you've been a great delegate. Thanks for helping make TNP a fun and and exciting place to be. Love you lots Sloth!!! Never forget that you're amazing and talented.

Sincerely,

Siwale

You are a great sloth; one of dignity, trust, hard work, a dear friend, and a great leader.

Sincerely,

Siwale

You have been a very great member of TNP. And you’ve just become WA delegate in three MONTHS!

Sincerely,

Sodium

I'm thankful you've continued to be the salty stick in the mud we've all grown to love. Rock on dude. Never change.

Sincerely,

St George

I really appreciate everything you do for the TNP community. We are so lucky to have you here

Sincerely,

St George

You're one of the few players left in The North Pacific that I trust to offer a fully honest assessment of anything put before you. To damn with politics, popularity, other issues, you'll always give me a straight and upfront opinion on anything. Including telling me I am wrong if you need to. Keep being you and don't leave me here.

Sincerely,

Sunaiya

You are an amazing hard worker. I've enjoyed watching you grow as a player, moderator and roleplayer. I hope you stick around for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Syrixia

even though you can be the biggest troll Discord has ever seen, you are truly a wonderful member of the community. Your dedication to Syrixia and Valland as well as working with others is truly excellent and even your eye roll causing jokes are often annoying, it keeps the RP server interesting and at least entertaining. Thanks for being the Syr we know and almost kinda love.

Sincerely,

Syrixia

Thanks for being here since Day 1 and believing in my abilities and in my roleplay ability. You've been a great friend.

Sincerely,

Syrixia

I'm super, super glad I have you as a friend. You're so good at making me smile and making me feel wanted! I know I can always count on you to make a dark situation seem lighter and that honestly means the world to me. Thank you for all that you do for me!! Love yah lots!!

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Syrixia

You have grown so much in the few years you have been here. You're confident and forthright with any matter that comes up and you don't let setbacks hold you down. I think you're tougher than you realise and that you'll achieve a lot in life if you keep up the determination.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Tanabon

You are so so so so so incredible! I've enjoyed our convos so much!! You're so caring and selfless and I just want you know that I appreciate it, and you, sosososososo much. Your ability to always put a smile on my face is amazing, and you're always here no matter what. I appreciate it more than anything. I love you lots!!!! Thank you for being so selfless and making me so happy.

Sincerely,

Thenaca/Sunaiya

I absolutely positively love having you in my life. You have been such an inspiring, talented, and supportive person. You have taught me so much, you pick me up no matter what the situation, and you put a smile on me every. Single. Time. I couldn't ask for a better friend. I'm so thankful I have you in my life and I can't wait to see what the years bring us. You are so inspiring and incredible. I love You lots! Thank you for being so kind and loving to me, especially when no one else was. I can't thank you enough for it. You truly are a gift. Thank you, so so much.

Sincerely,

The South Falls

We're waiting for your return, if you decide to come back!

Sincerely,

Tlomz

Your intelligent verbiage has influenced my manuscripts. Forever am I indebted...

Sincerely,

Tlomz

Keep being you. I like hearing your opinions on a wide range of issues. Even when we disagree, we still have a lot of fun. I have every confidence in your IC ability in TNP, you can go far here and will do well when it's your turn to take the reigns at WA Affairs.

Sincerely,

Tomb

I think you should rejoin the forum community.

Sincerely,

Triekru

I am sooooo excited to see what the future has for us! I quite enjoy our many talks, both the serious and funny ones, and I can't wait for this friendship to grow and thrive. You make me super happy, and I'm lucky to have someone so understanding and supporting in my life. Thank you for always being here for me and willing to put a smile on my face. Love you lots!

Sincerely,

Vapia

Well... hmm. Where do I even start... since joining TNP I've been through and experienced a lot, much good and much bad. But you know who's been through it all with me? You. You have stuck by my side through it all and proven to me how much of a beautiful person inside and out you are. You turned my life upside down and I could never thank you enough for the light you brought into it. I want you to know that you're talented, smart, incredible, funny, and and so much fun to talk to. Thank you for always making me smile and making me feel like I'm worth something. Love you, Lucas!!!! Thank you for being incredible.

Sincerely,

Vapia

Spaghet is best cooked burnt ?

Sincerely,

Wahington
You are so very much appreciated by me. Your positive attitude inspires a drive in me I never thought I'd see again because of how bad things got for me. But you, you turn things around and put a smile on my face every time. I really appreciate how you manage to light a spark in me every time we talk, and how you encourage me to be myself and work on making myself happy. I love you!! Thank you for being such a positive reinforcer and a shoulder to lean on.

Sincerely,

Wonderess

your actions and hard work, though unnoticed by some, go a long way to helping this region.

Sincerely,

Wonderess

though we don't talk much, I do appreciate the few times we do because you've been so welcoming and kind to me. Thank you for being so friendly!! I really appreciate it!! ^-^

Sincerely,

Xen

Your work as a mod is valued and appreciated. Thanks for adding extra humor and security to the RP server. Much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

Yuno

you are full of happiness, love and kindness, and always brighten my day if I'm feeling down.

Sincerely,

Yuno

Your contributions towards this community are so, so, so appreciated. Thank you for being so talented and helpful!

Sincerely,

Zazumo

Despite my mistakes, you still trust in me. And I'm really, really grateful for that o7

Sincerely,

Zazumo

Just a reminder that Malphe is bad.

Sincerely,

Zazumo

You're a great teacher and you've made my experience in the NPA lost of fun. Thank you for being patient with all my questions and confusion and for making this a super fun and immersive learning experience! You're great at what you Do!

Sincerely,

Zazumo

You are an amazing MoD!!! Like seriously...PHENOMENAL!!! Keep it up!

Sincerely,

Zazumo

"Possible task of possibility is possibly positioned in the position where it posed as a bible in the possibility.

The cat's out of the bag. So as your wallet.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

Sincerely,

Zazumo

Zazumo for Delegate - January 2019.

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

I want to thank however send me a message in a bottle.

Dinoium

You're really damn awesome! You always make me laugh and you're so relatable and you remind me that sometimes we just need to sit back and have a good laugh and I can't thank you enough for that. You help me breathe and relax and cool off and remind me that sometimes it's Okay to not be serious and to just laugh a little. Thank you for being so relaxing and friendly. I love you lots!

Sincerely,
Anonymous[/quote]
I didn't know I could be funny, thought it was SillyString's job.
1536593062.0047-smiley.gif

You are awesome aswell.
1536593059.1895-smiley.gif

Once again I thank you for the message and love you lots too.
1536593040.8193-smiley.gif

All of these messages are so thoughtful! One caught my eye more than others though...

Tomb

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote]

[quote uid=5930 name="abc" ]All of these messages are so thoughtful! One caught my eye more than others though...

Tomb

Sincerely,
Anonymous [/quote][/quote]Of course it did ABC.
1536593041.1955-smiley.gif

[quote uid=7598 name="Vapia" ]is it a bad thing to know who sent you messages? :thinking:[/quote]One or two were pretty obvious for me.

Guessing is what makes it fun!

[quote uid=1669 name="mcmasterdonia" ]This has been really well received. So hopefully we can do it again sometime.[/quote]A Christmas edition maybe?

I want to thank however send me a message in a bottle. :P
This message in a bottle has sailed its way to.....:
Dinoium

Sincerely,
Anonymous
I didn't know I could be funny, thought it was SillyString's job. :bunny:
You are awesome aswell. :D
Once again I thank you for the message and love you lots too. :tb2:

[quote uid=3414 name="Nessuno" ][quote uid=1669 name="mcmasterdonia" ]This has been really well received. So hopefully we can do it again sometime.[/quote]A Christmas edition maybe?[/quote]I'd be for that.

[quote uid=1669 name="mcmasterdonia" ]This has been really well received. So hopefully we can do it again sometime.[/quote]Yes please. I want messages.

Back