Friends call me Nessie (Also spies)
-
Pronouns
Snek
TNP Nation
Territorio di Nessuno
Discord
Nessie
This thread is a discussion about creating a regional governing body of association football (like the FIFA) responsible for the organization of football's major regional (and interregional?)tournaments, like The Northern Cup (and maybe something like the Uefa Champions Cup and Europa League or The Pacifics Cup).

The name of this organization will temporarily be TNPFA (The North Pacific Football Association) and will be made by an assembly of representatives from each affiliated member association. Each national football association has one vote, regardless of its size or footballing strength. It's work would be to organize the tournaments, decide where they will be held and discuss about any improving to the organization.
The heads of this organization would be a president and his vice, both are going to be appointed by a poll from all members.

Here's a list of the possible cup competitions:

1- The Northern Cup: This competition had already two editions (2016,2017). It would be like the European Championship and split in two parts, the qualifying and the final tournament. The number of teams to qualifying for the final tournament depending by how much teams applies to partecipate. There will also be a final for the third place. The competition will be annually, starting on September/October with the qualifications and resume in June/July of the following year for the final tournament.

2- The Pacifics Cup: A competition made by all the Feeder Regions. This tournament will possibly be like the previous one, split in two parts with the number of teams to qualifying for the final tournament depending by how much teams applies to partecipate in each region. Competition time to be definited.

3- TNPFA Champions Cup: This would be a club competition based on the old European Champion's Cup. Every nation will have a maximum of two teams, the team champion of the relatively national championship plus the champions in charge. In case the team champion in charge is also the champion team the participation is extended to the second classified team. The format will be decided in base of the teams participating.
The competition will start in September, if more than 32 teams will partecipate a qualification round or more will be held.

4- TNPFA Cup: Another club competition, this one based on the Europa League. The participants to this cup will be the winning teams of the respectively national cups. If a national cup winner is also the championship winner, his place will take by the national cup losing finalist. The format will be decided in base of the teams participating. The competition will start in September, if more than 32 teams will partecipate a qualification round or more will be held.

5- TNPFA Super Cup: A match between the TNPFA Chapion's Cup winner and the TNPFA Cup winner. It will be held in August.

P.S. Sorry if it isn't extremely detailed, but there isn't that much of information about the FIFA, also i'm one that simplifies everything :P .
I used as examples the Europeans because they are the ones that i know most.
Also sorry for the eventual grammatical errors.

Yeah we should do this I'll help out (just look at how I did with FIDAC congrats on reaching the semifinals btw).

My only concern is that turnout will be low (remember the North Pacific Super League) so perhaps we should actually merge with FIDAC– this way we already have 17 members.

Highton:
Yeah we should do this I'll help out (just look at how I did with FIDAC congrats on reaching the semifinals btw).

My only concern is that turnout will be low (remember the North Pacific Super League) so perhaps we should actually merge with FIDAC– this way we already have 17 members.
My main concern is indeed the club competitions, but their're going to be more simple respect the North Pacific Super League (no transfer Windows) so hopefully more people Will submit more teams.

About the national ones i'm confident that there Will be a lot more partecipation. Also there's no Need to merges with the FIDAC (first of all because i will feel sorry for Antiyard, and also because i would like them to remain like the arab nations cup), nations who are members of the FIDAC Can also join TNPFA, just remember that when both organization have a national tournament they can join only One of them.

And thanks for your support Highton, is very appreciate.

(Also thanks btw).

Three questions.

Will any Americans on the board be allowed to wear lots and lots of padding and a helmet so they can take part?

Will Colombians be allowed to surround the ref and scuff the penalty spot?

How will you get the Germans to take part? They have already gone home.

flemingovia:
Three questions.

Will any Americans on the board be allowed to wear lots and lots of padding and a helmet so they can take part?

Will Colombians be allowed to surround the ref and scuff the penalty spot?

How will you get the Germans to take part? They have already gone home.
1- Sure, If they can run after a ball for 90 or more with all that stuff i see no problem at all.

2- Only if there's nothing sexual in that and if Higuita will take it.

3- Their place will be take by Luxembourg.

i think Americans can only run for 60 minutes then they have to have a bit of a lie down. this could be an issue.

This is definitely a good idea. I'm going to see if we can get someone in to help mentor us through our first competition and see how we can go.

mcmasterdonia:
This is definitely a good idea. I'm going to see if we can get someone in to help mentor us through our first competition and see how we can go.
Thanks McM.

I think Kash is one of them, He already made two Northern Cup.
Also highton would like to help, He could provide us simulations (and highlights If He want).

flemingovia:
McM, some time can we play Aussie Rules? I have only ever seen one game, but it was amazing (if confusing).

Definitely. There is actually a smaller RP group currently working on an AFL competition. Sadly I've been a little busy to formulate a team, but I'm sure it'll go ahead soon.

I haven't really seen Kasch around but I still think we should do a Northern Cup sometime in the coming months. Remember how successful it was the last two times around.

Highton:
I haven't really seen Kasch around but I still think we should do a Northern Cup sometime in the coming months. Remember how successful it was the last two times around.
Yes, maybe starting the applications in September/October and see how many Will come and then decide if do a qualifications stage or not.

Nessuno:
Highton:
Yes, maybe starting the applications in September/October and see how many Will come and then decide if do a qualifications stage or not.
We should start planning it soon then, no?

Highton:
Nessuno:
Highton:
We should start planning it soon then, no?
I think so, we counld even start the applications from August.
But first l, i prefer waiting for the ok from McM, so we Can start a thread in The Northern Cristal Stadium.

I feel extremely honoured to see this enthusiasm and willingness to continue the Northern Cup and I would be open to helping out if I have time for it at some point in the future.

Kasch:
I feel extremely honoured to see this enthusiasm and willingness to continue the Northern Cup and I would be open to helping out if I have time for it at some point in the future.
You're surely welcome to join in Kash!
It would bè a very helpful hand.

Alright, so here is an update.

Starblaydia who was involved in giving a seminar on this subject has agreed to help out with this. Here is what we need to organise:

A host - Nessuno, I'd offer you first preference to host this if you want. Keeping in mind the following: As host you will be required provide an RP environment in their nation, read and judge all RPs, correctly input the scores into a scorinator, and generate/post the scores regularly and fairly. If you are unable to do this let me know as soon as possible.

Design Volunteers - anyone with graphics ability who is willing to help people make soccer jerseys and equivalent. I think when people visualise their team it will help them.

Announcements - we'd need a draft dispatch to announce the competition, a sign up thread, a brief list of some rules.

Location - we will host it on the forum. As this will be quite complex, I don't want it split across multiple mediums. We may create a football channel for commentary to discuss it.

What other ideas can we come up with?

Right then, let me see.

Host: As much i want to host It i might let somebody else do It...
Not only because i'm a bad Roleplayer, through i could always came up with something, but also because the scorinator i use for my league (league simulator) only do match results.
There i can't provide much of a roleplay unless i'll ask someone to do all the matches (like Highton for for example, he has done a wonderful work with the FIDAC World Cup and also provide match replays thanks to football manager).
I would like to ask him for help if he want, otherwise i'll pass this out to someone else, sorry.

Design Volunteers: some nations (including myself) have already a football kits, throug It something like provisional ones. If someone want to change them to better fit they Ideal kit, or simply because he wants it, we could send a announcement asking for someone to create them.

Announcements: I can do that once i'm back home in September. I'll see from previous dispatches for having an idea about what to write (i maybe copy past something... Sorry kasch...).

Location: Not also in the game by dispatches like the previous ones? Most people aren't in the forum and i don't want to Force them to join. About a football channel still, i Need to wait September.

For other ideas don't know actually... Oh yes, do we have a Trophy?

Edit: I've Just spoke with Highton, he accepted helping me with the results. As for repaying i proposed him to co-host this edition with me (like Euro 2012). Don't you mind It, right?

Nessuno:
Right then, let me see.

Not only because i'm a bad Roleplayer, through i could always came up with something, but also because the scorinator i use for my league (league simulator) only do match results.
There i can't provide much of a roleplay unless i'll ask someone to do all the matches (like Highton for for example, he has done a wonderful work with the FIDAC World Cup and also provide match replays thanks to football manager).
I would like to ask him for help if he want, otherwise i'll pass this out to someone else, sorry.

Design Volunteers: some nations (including myself) have already a football kits, throug It something like provisional ones. If someone want to change them to better fit they Ideal kit, or simply because he wants it, we could send a announcement asking for someone to create them.

Announcements: I can do that once i'm back home in September. I'll see from previous dispatches for having an idea about what to write (i maybe copy past something... Sorry kasch...).

Location: Not also in the game by dispatches like the previous ones? Most people aren't in the forum and i don't want to Force them to join. About a football channel still, i Need to wait September.

I don't expect you to do all of this. I will ask lots of people to help with volunteering, especially once we get the sign up sheets going.

Nessuno:
Edit: I've Just spoke with Highton, he accepted helping me with the results. As for repaying i proposed him to co-host this edition with me (like Euro 2012). Don't you mind It, right?

I would be fine with this. As long as the results can be posted in a timely manner, that is our main priority.

El Fiji Grande:
I don't have much to add, but I'd recommend this website: (https://www.owayo.com/konfigurator_html/index.php?sport=football&product=shirts_f3&lang=en&land=us) for help designing football kits. There are a few other sites out there as well. This sort of thing may take some of the workload off of Design Volunteers, and help people conceptualize what they'd like.

Thanks for this!

mcmasterdonia:
Nessuno:
Right then, let me see.

I don't expect you to do all of this. I will ask lots of people to help with volunteering, especially once we get the sign up sheets going.

Nessuno:

I would be fine with this. As long as the results can be posted in a timely manner, that is our main priority.

El Fiji Grande:
I don't have much to add, but I'd recommend this website: (https://www.owayo.com/konfigurator_html/index.php?sport=football&product=shirts_f3&lang=en&land=us) for help designing football kits. There are a few other sites out there as well. This sort of thing may take some of the workload off of Design Volunteers, and help people conceptualize what they'd like.

Thanks for this!
All right McM.

Do you already have ask to somebody?

Also about posting time it's up to Highton when he has the time to simulate the games.

I've started compiling the necessary information that we will need to get this out there. I've also pinged everyone on the RP server to see how much interest there is.

[quote uid=1669 name="mcmasterdonia" ]I've started compiling the necessary information that we will need to get this out there. I've also pinged everyone on the RP server to see how much interest there is.

[/quote]All right then, thanks McM!

Back