Race to 600,000 Posts!

Nessuno:
Yrkidding:
I'll pick up the slack for today, buddy!
Kidding :w00t:

Where you have been?
Working in Algonquin Provincial Park in northern Ontario at a summer camp, beautiful up here but definitely limits internet accessibility :P

This fall I'm going to be a part of the Canadian Conservation Corps so in September I'll be hiking in the Rocky Mountains in Alberta for two weeks, and then we'll see what conservation placement I end up in from there until January!

Yrkidding:
Nessuno:
Yrkidding:

Where you have been?
Working in Algonquin Provincial Park in northern Ontario at a summer camp, beautiful up here but definitely limits internet accessibility :P

This fall I'm going to be a part of the Canadian Conservation Corps so in September I'll be hiking in the Rocky Mountains in Alberta for two weeks, and then we'll see what conservation placement I end up in from there until January!
Oh :cool:

Hope you enjoy It! :)

Yrkidding:
Nessuno:
Yrkidding:

Where you have been?

Awesome

Yrkidding:
Nessuno:
Yrkidding:

Where you have been?

Wow, that sounds amazing. Take lots of photos to share!

Nessuno:
Lamoni:
Nessuno:
Don't know, i think everything is permitted now to reach our goal
To quote Assassin's Creed:

"Nothing is forbidden, everything is permitted."
Keep your rubbish Assassin's things out of the forum!1!11!
Not a fan of AC, Nessie? I personally enjoyed Brotherhood, Revelations and Black Flag (because Pirates, yarr :P ) Unity was... meh (although I enjoyed the time period), Syndicate was... meh. Origins was nice mostly because of the time period (I mean... Ptolemaic Period? Hell yeah!), but the games have changed a lot. Some people say it's not AC anymore.

Loh:
Nessuno:
Lamoni:
Nessuno:
Don't know, i think everything is permitted now to reach our goal
To quote Assassin's Creed:

"Nothing is forbidden, everything is permitted."
Keep your rubbish Assassin's things out of the forum!1!11!
Not a fan of AC, Nessie? I personally enjoyed Brotherhood, Revelations and Black Flag (because Pirates, yarr :P ) Unity was... meh (although I enjoyed the time period), Syndicate was... meh. Origins was nice mostly because of the time period (I mean... Ptolemaic Period? Hell yeah!), but the games have changed a lot. Some people say it's not AC anymore.
Not really, i enjoy the time periods of all of them, but the stories are so bad structured and the assassins are really some stupid thugs with cool dress that the games don't take me completely.

Here's to 600,000 posts, which may or may not be possible... :D

giphy.gif

Back