Re: Notices of Closure Amidst Nazi Harboring in TBK

Kuramia

TNPer
p22021797.png

Re: Notices of Closure Amidst Nazi Harboring in TBK
To whom it concerns,

It is my deep regret to inform you that off-site embassies between Europeia and The Britannian Kingdom have been closed, potentially in perpetuity, by the order of President Deepest House.

While the Republic of Europeia had hoped to foster good relations with The Britannian Kingdom through mutual diplomatic undertakings, we cannot abide the harboring of a Nazi player—known as John Laurens-Wessex and also known as Constie—that is being undertaken by the current Britannian government. For as long as this situation remains unchanged, Europeia will not be open to further diplomacy with that region.

Furthermore, in order to prevent the possible spread of such Nazi sympathizing, Europeia wishes to encourage her friends, allies, and all those who abhor such repulsive ideologies to not associate with the Britannian government for as long as this situation remains unchanged. While it brings us no joy to take such actions, they have been deemed necessary due to the words of our president to the current Britannian government seeming to fall on deaf ears.

It is our sincere hope that The Britannian Kingdom will purge itself of this corrupt Nazi influence so that relations between our two regions may be normalized once again and we offer our utmost gratitude to those who would stand in solidarity with us against such bigotry.

Respectfully,

Izzy
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Europeia

As someone who knows nothing of this situation, I'd like some context here. How do we know this guy is a bona fide nazi? What has he done and/or said? What has TBK said in response to this and/or as justification for 'harboring' him? Why is he being 'harbored' there?

Furthermore, in order to prevent the possible spread of such Nazi sympathizing, Europeia wishes to encourage her friends, allies, and all those who abhor such repulsive ideologies to not associate with the Britannian government for as long as this situation remains unchanged.
(I state this as a private citizen and not a member of our Foreign Affairs ministry of which I am not part of. As far as my membership in the executive council is concerned, my duties are limited to WA affairs, which this has nothing to do with.)

We do maintain an embassy with The Britannian Kingdom here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/5000541/

If you are asking us to close it, as I think your post seems to recommend, I think that some sort of evidence should be presented to substantiate your claim and demand. Otherwise, I don't think our government has much to act on. I echo Syrixia's concern.

Back