Freespam™

Highton:
Daniel:
Nessuno:
How many others are from United Kingdom? Seriously, they're all here?
There are several here, and several that were in British Isles too.
I used to live in the British Isles
I was Delegate in BI for a long time. I know Thomas Insaniac is here, and I've seen a few others. I recognized a few nations when I was endotarting,

Daniel:
Highton:
France or Uruguay?
I'm glad all the South American teams are out. There is no sportsmanship on any of those teams, and they're a bunch of drama queens too.
Yees. I like all of the teams going into the semifinals. Can't wait to see the France vs. Belgium game.

Whats wrong with Spoilers?
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo
whoo

Daniel:
Nessuno:
Daniel:
Highton:
Is it only here in Chicago that it’s unbearably hot
It's a little warm in Memphis too. Heat index was 108 yesterday.

Is anyone else a little worried about the move to a new forum? :unsure:
A bit...but is more sadness than other, i'm quite sentimental an this moving to another forum is quite sad for me.
It's here that i have all my memories of TNP and i can see the avatars of the friends that are gone…

I know is for the best and i'm totally ok with this, but still, i can not think about it without being sad.
Now I'm sad too, and I haven't been here that long, but it's got me thinking about the people I used to know in other regions that are gone now.
I wonder if Syrixia was talking about "The Mother of all Spam Thread". I liked that one. Why did they lock it? OK, I know why. But I still miss it. :yes:
Because the post count likely got too high.

Back