- 7 -

It's like 24 but over seven days! It'd have to conclude a week after it started, basically. It doesn't have to be about counterterrorism like 24, but it might be nice to have a consistent theme or recurring characters. I dunno. Anyone up for it?

Yay 'n' stuff :D I don't know how it's going to work yet, tonight's probly not a good time to think of a story given that I'm slightly inebriated, lol :D

I can't be bothered to think of a new theme than counter-terrorism, so I thought about having the RP begin with a terrorist threat to steal uranium from an American source and detonate a dirty bomb in a disputed region of the Indian subcontinent. Their motives are unknown, but it is assumed that they are attempting to start a war between the two powers contesting the region's ownership in order to either 1) Make some sort of a statement or 2) some other currently unknown goal. Who wants to be a "terrorist" and who wants to be a "counter-terrorist"? I'll PM those who RP as "terrorists" the general thrust of the story from their side and the "counters" can decide their own way of investigating as we go along. Remember, the story needs to be sorted out and ended by Monday the 6th of February.

Back