Greitbart news

plembobria

TNPer
-
B7lzsYs.png

Welcome to Greitbart news. The finest news source in all of TNP. Shortly you will find TRUE ARTICLES about TNP and NS and other things like that. Stay tuned for articles!

Taking Greitbart news seriously is a really bad idea. Don't do it.

B7lzsYs.png

united-states-north-korea_06179f26-9189-11e7-b219-301a51d93d0d.jpg

Security Councillor Bootsie thinking of something to say

Deep-state Oligarchy bigwig r3n applies for Security Councillor for 74th time

r3naissanc3r, aka, HMS Unicorn, former delegate, has applied for the secretive security council for the 74th time. It's yet to be known whether or not he will swear his oath this time or no.

We have yet to receive word on whether or not he is in favor of declassifying whatever it is they are most definitely plotting behind closed doors in the SC forums.

As a known deep state shill, it's very likely that r3n will most likely swear his oath for real this time, and help the SC complete their plan to overthrow democracy or whatever.

The deep state is concerned that the SC has gotten too small since that lightweight loser Plembobria finally admitted his office was legally vacating after throwing a major temper tantrum all over the agora for all to see. He declined to reapply, instead moving over to his radical imperialist dictatorship Merridel.

I would like to lend myself as a contributor to this wonderfully fair, balanced, and accurate news source.

This is almost completely irrelevant to this topic, but I just have to say.

Alta: your avatar really creeps me out.

Also: I, too, would be willing to provide my nonexistent news reporting skills to this project. I can distort truth with the best of them, however.

Edit: spelling error. Those annoy the hell out of me.

B7lzsYs.png

Delegate appointed to body responsible for Delegate oversight

Former member of the Grey Wardens and populist liberal Delegate of the North Pacific, Gladio II has been appointed to the Security Council body by the entryist regime. The blatant strong arming of the Regional Assembly has stunned regional security experts across the entire world, prompting panic and shitposting in the Regional Assembly.

The prestigious Security Council body has in previous years been charged with monitoring the security of The North Pacific, including the activities of the Delegate - and where necessary, enforcing the recall of said Delegate from office. In recent years, the Security Council has become the plaything of entryists such as r3naissanc3r from My Little Pony, Eluvatar from The Lexicon, Sil Dorsett from the Black Riders, and McMasterdonia of the West Pacific.

politics-xi-jinping-is-known-as-a-princeling-gets-compared-to-winnie-the-pooh-and-loves-american-movies-and-now-hes-chinas-most-powerful-leader-in-decades.jpg

Delegate Gladio II flanked by Security Council members

Native members of the North Pacific such as Plembobria have been removed from the Security Council for simply ceasing to exist, an absolute abuse of native rights and the Constitution of the North Pacific. Meanwhile SillyString, a fellow member of a minority group was almost ousted by the entryists just a few weeks ago. SillyString had ceased to exist and refused to take a citizenship oath properly - forcing the natives of The North Pacific to rise up against their entryist oppressors and amend the citizenship oath entirely, to suit Silly's flights of fancy. It's unclear if Silly will be able to amend the law the next time she refuses to be in compliance, as the Entryists continue to amass power and influence in The North Pacific.

Gladio II's unanimous support by the Security Council members demonstrates that the entryist oligarchy is no longer willing to tolerate such uprisings by the Native population and is willing to do whatever it takes to suppress native freedom in The North Pacific. The strong arming tactics of Security Councillors against the Regional Assembly caused the Speaker of the Assembly Darcania and other natives to call for tighter security control measures, to ensure that the independence of the assembly is protected and is not simply another branch of the Security Council regime. Vice Delegate Siwale immediately fronted Greitbart media, accusing Speaker Darcania of politicising the issue stating that "Now is the time for thoughts and prayer, nothing else".

Well known for her outspoken and extreme rhetoric, Great Bights Mum of the New Pacific Order tweeted her response to the outcry, in the early hours of Monday morning.
uTkxG4C.jpg

The tweet was deleted a few hours later before being reposted changing "oligarchy" to "democracy". Great Bights Mum later denied ever posting the original tweet, accusing the Speaker and other members of the Regional Assembly of being crisis actors peddling fake news to support the liberal alternative facts agenda.

Superb, great quality, highly reliable

I don't know what else one can ask for

Do an article on me

B7lzsYs.png

Soros-backed Oligarchy abandons Gladio
Delegate Gladio, upon his election, triggered millions of DefendTard radicals by having been affiliated with patriotic militia group The Black Riders. There hasn't been such a mass-triggering since the election of proud black hawk Lord Ravenclaw.

He has decided not to seek a second term.

The Delegate hasn't explained why, but our sources have on record transcripts of oligarchy back channels in which the political hack Koch Brothers (SillyString and r3n) Siwale, and Bootsie can be seen colluding with St George Soros to prevent him from remaining as delegate. Because of the highly compromising nature of these transcripts, we cannot release them.

b001109b.jpg

St. George Soros in a meeting with both major party candidates last month.

"Experts" are saying that Gladio has fallen out of favor for being inactive. This is completely false however, Gladio has been extremely active behind the scenes in working through his populist TNP-first policies, however, deep state elements in his cabinet, especially Ghost Pallaith and Siwale are using strong-armed tactics to thwart his agenda and perpetuate the direct rule of the regime by the Security Council.

Now with patriotic regionalist Gladio out of the way, the Deep State has propped up Siwale and Bootsie as candidates for delegate to ensure they win either way, both candidates have pledged to apologize for our freedom and bow to the defenderist deep state agenda as propped up by Soros and tSP.

It's clear that BOTH parties are now tools for the Elugarchy (led by Mr. Plembobria and McMasterdonia Murdoch) and St. George Soros. Hopefully the Gladio will come to his senses and run for Delegate and against the two-headed oligarchical establishment. However, the delegate Gladio remains deeply popular with the conservative base. He could shoot someone on the NPA server and not lose any support.

B7lzsYs.png

1st Greitbart Hosted Vice Delegate Debate

On the eve of May 4th, just 2 days before the election, Greitbart correspondent, Tlomz, held the first ever Greitbart Vice-Delegate Debate! The candidate participants included Brendog and Dinoium who participated for the full time as well as Deropia who participated for the beginning but had to leave to meet NPO officials on a tarmac. The debate lasted some time over an hour with 15 to 20 questions being asked from both the moderator and the crowd.

joe_kennedy_square.jpg
245px-Dmitry_Medvedev_2016.jpg
LLR_baggrund_web_rgb-417x423.jpg
Pictured from left to right: Dinoium, Deropia, Brendog

Some of the key questions and responses are as follows: (note, unless stated the responses are not direct quotes)

What are some areas where you believe you could build on what Siwale did during his terms as VD? Did you see any missed opportunities or anything that didn't work well?
Deropia: Siwale has done an excellent job with great Regional Assembly presence especially so with the Line of Succession. Wants to do more with with endorsement counts.
Brendog: Applauds Siwale in SC work early in the term (suspensions amendment, activity work). Wants to take a more game side focus and have the SC interact with new citizens more.
Dinoium: Siwale did a great job and proves to be an example for future Vice Delegates who want to be successful. There isn't much to improve on.

What involvement do you have in TNP's government?
Brendog: Large amount of involvement in various ministries, with Ministership in Home Affairs currently. All around possesses a good amount of experience
Dinoium: Currently is part of the Foreign Affairs and Communications. I plan to make my own News Network for TNP (you could say a mini The Northern Light, so i'll publish my news network reports to Communications Ministry) And for Foreign Affairs, I'm going to start my diplomatic mission in Balder. I had not been Minister of either ministries but I hope because of my two ideas, that this will help me become a Deputy or perhaps even a Minister. I also am part of the NPA (Defense Ministry).

Should the VD have a close working relationship with the delegate?
Brendog: Yes of course, the Delegate and VD must maintain a close relationship to ensure the strength and efficiency of the region
Dinoium: Sort of. They must work together to ensure security and success of their respective positions but must give each other the room necessary to do their jobs without overreach.

After serving as VD, or even while serving, do you intend to seek a spot on the Security Council?
Brendog: Not while serving, potentially after depending on time. On a side note, a good number for SC membership is closer to 7 and maybe as high as 15.
Dinoium: "Yes, because the VD manages the SC, so if you want to manage it, you should be part of it." (direct quote)

How do you think the WADP is doing and do you have any ideas to modify or improve it?
Brenog: The WADP is doing fine as it is approaching 50 editions. It serves the region well and maintains consistent output which helps introduce new members into the region and gives recognition for being in the WA. Some potential additions would be more awards and more ability for recognition.

How well versed are you on Security Council procedure? Can you give us the basics as if you were introducing is to the concept for the first time?
Dinoium: "The basics of the SC, the SC, also known as the Security Council, helps protect the Delegate's power from being threatened from other WA nations, because whoever has the most endorsements in a region becomes the region's delegate, and since our region gives the delegate Executive and other powers which could give them the ability to make a dictatorship in the TNP, that's why we have the SC to protect the delegate from rising nations, if a nation reaches the requirements of being too powerful with Regional Influence and Endorsements, they will be warned by the SC to become part of the SC [should they meet other requirements and the situation arises] or be ejected or banned from the region to protect the delegate's power. The VD manages the SC and warns rising nations of a ban or ejection."(direct quote)

How accommodating would you be if in the event you reject a citizen application the RA requests specific details as to why you deemed that person to have failed a security check? How do you see that process playing out, what would you do in that scenario?
Brendog: It would be a combination of briefing the RA using reasons from the SC and various other reasons while not releasing too sensitive of information which may threaten regional security and/or other matters. On letting people back into the region after a ban/recommendation: It really depends on how they handle themselves and if they can be trusted by the TNP again. After years of observed good behavior, I could consider letting them back into the region.
Dinoium: If the RA asks why I rejected a citizenship, I would give details of course. I would like to satisfy the RA to the best of my ability when asked.

If they were to be elected as VD, what would their plans be for after their term
Brendog: Seek second term to continue work, then potentially take a break and see where you are in NS and TNP, focusing on RP or activity in other ministries
Dinoium: "Well every nation in TNP tries to contribute something for the TNP, most such as the ones who may be elected VD, may contribute time and endorsements, time to accept citizenships, fill in Delegate Vacancy, and warn people about becoming too powerful and to tell them to join the SC if the GA approves."(direct quote)

If the Delegate were suddenly absent, would you be able to fill in and what would you do?
Brendog: Stick to delegate plans and try best to work on areas/ministries I am not totally familiar with.
Dinoium: "If the Delegate is absent due to RL or some other reason, i would gladly take the role as acting Delegate. I would go into the WA and see Resolutions and Proposals, i would mainly be focusing on finding ones in the SC and ones that involve the fascist and Nazi regions. I would approve proposals to liberate them, a liberation in my words is to lockdown the region so it can't expand and spread it's influence and damage the NS community, sadly condemning the fascist or Nazi regions would only be a honor to them because not many nations or regions are Commended or Condemned, and even tho the Fascist and Nazi regions must be stopped and continue the fight against Fascism and Nazism, Condemning wouldn't be our greatest idea."(direct quote)

Closing Statement/Slogan (direct quotes.... duh)
Brendog: "Onwards we go, keep TNP going!"
Dinoium: "Remember, if you want somebody who you can trust and knows all about Endorsements and the SC, Vote Dinoium, Finally, A humble nation for the job!!"

Closing Remarks from Greitbart

Brendog brings experience and a well spoken platform to the table, boasting the most experience in cabinet affairs out of all the other candidates. Brendog's campaign page can be found Here!

Dinoium is young gun looking for a chance who possesses a bright future and a 'go get em' attitude. They have a promising platform however lack some experience. Dinoium's campaign page can be found Here!

Deropia is relatively new name, however is fitting in well and making waves in the TNP (Yes that is grammatically correct. I will fite you). They posses a solid platform with a good base of experience in that of WAA ministership. Deropia's campaign page can be found Here!

Again I, on behalf of Greitbart, the truest news network in all of The North Pacific, would like to personally thank the candidates (Brendog, Dinoium, and Deropia) for coming out and participating in this debate! It was an honor to host and we wish you all the best in the ongoing elections! As for the audience, I thank you for your contributions and supply of questions to help the debate go smoothly!
klyvwph pz hu uwv zwf

B7lzsYs.png

Greitbart Election Coverage Center

Welcome to the May 2018 General Election Coverage presented by Greitbart!

The candidates running tonight include:
Delegate:
Siwale
Bootsie
The South Falls
Yuno
Mall
Bobberino

Vice Delegate
Brendog
Deropia
Dinoium

Speaker
ABC

Attorney General
Goyanes

Coverage updates will follow in edits with headers including the time. All times are expressed in United States Eastern Time (UTC-5)

Midnight Update - 12 hours after the beginning of the election

Current Leaders
Delegate - Siwale
Vice Delegate - Deropia
Speaker - ABC
Attorney General - Goyanes

With 60 votes reported...
Delegate
Siwale - 43
Bootsie - 10
Others - 1
Abstentions - 6

Vice Delegate
Brendog - 8
Deropia - 37
Dinoium - 5
Abstentions - 10

Graphical/Visuals

ZBTeb1E.png
mM9bRj1.png

Predictions:

Delegate
Siwale is expected to win the election with a 25%-35% spread

Vice Delegate
Deropia is expected to win the election with a 30%-42.5% spread

But, but... What are RON's numbers? I need to know how overwhelmingly RON is winning (or losing)

B7lzsYs.png

Speaker Candidate Proves Deep State Shill

On the afternoon of September 2nd, the speaker race has begun to heat up as a semi-functioning duck and a parody of the Pope's PR office have both declared their campaigns.

Speaker Candidate Wonderess wasted no time manipulating the lemmings of TNP with a debate in the early afternoon. Structured in an QnA format Wonderess was soft-balled questions while showing his dangerous and toxic rhetoric.

When asked about the job ABC did, he responded saying ABC maintained the basics but did not excel; rules were not examined closely enough and was overall absent during his term. He believes that he can provide a more omnipresent and overbearing force to crush the wills of those who appreciate the speakers office. This is an interesting stance regarding someone so close to the former office, especially a criticized one at that.

war_rscc_123_large.jpg

Wonderess leading an uprising against former superior ABC (colorized)​

Later in the interview Wonderess goes on to question to competence of ABC stating 'He has the ability to comment on basics but I do not trust beyond that', directly attacking his attempt to create a test to allow for new Deputies to join. This is a damning testament against his former boss and now current rival candidate.

He further notes that he wants to recruit deputy speakers that are under-experienced in hopes of raising them up in the field, however one might note that this is what brought down the speakers office this last term and further that this practice may cause issues when dealing with workload.

Finally noting the most outrageous of the statements by the candidate, Wonderess does not believe in or support Flemingovianism in any way. In discord he went as far to say as 'It is obviously falsehoodianism'. This denouncement spans as far to ban it ever entering official or government space. This is not only Heresy but also very defining of his outlook and tolerance of our community in TNP.

latest

Greitbart staff hunting heretic scum​
In conclusion it is becoming ever apparent that Wonderess is a deep state shill and should be properly drained for the swamp he is.

Protest his next appearance in VC at 10 PM Central Time tonight! Finally with a quote from an anonymous source, "Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you him in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on him. And you tell him that he's not welcome anymore, anywhere."

THIS NEWS STORY IS DEVELOPING AND WILL BE UPDATED AS MORE NEWS BREAKS.

Once again, Valiant Greitbart, the hero of democracy, smashes the Fake News Media so hard it can't smash back!

B7lzsYs.png
EXCLUSIVE:
I Am Part of the Resistance
Inside the Siwale Administration

"I work for the Delegate but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations"

Delegate Sloth Siwale is facing a test to his Delegacy unlike any faced by a modern North Pacifican leader since The Democratic Republic of Tomb.

It's not just that the Security Council looms large. Or that the Regional Message Board is bitterly divided over Mr Siwale's leadership and his appointment of controversial figure Nessuno as Lead Gameside Advocate. Or even that his party may well lose control of the Regional Assembly to an opposition determined to ensure his destruction.

The dilemma that Delegate Siwale refuses to accept or grasp - is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working in a concerted effort to frustrate his agenda and to undermine his foreign policy.

1525408693694eb6fa18e8c

Delegate Siwale (left) speaks to Mr Tlomz Krano, Minister of World Assembly Affairs

"I would know. I am one of them" said a senior and ghostly figure of the Security Council and a non-voting member of the Delegate's cabinet. Said figure spoke to Greitbart on the condition of anonymity. Greitbart is taking the rare step of allowing this anonymous figure to voice their opinion, so as to shine a light, on the unrelenting efforts of the far left in this region to destroy a popularly elected Delegate at any cost.

pence-prayer-540x355.jpg

"It's not me!" insists a ghostly spectre of the Vice Delegate "It's you."

But the ghostly figure is not the only one willing to go on the record while hiding behind anonymity. "We believe our first duty is to the Region - to the Security Council, and the Delegate continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the public health of our region. In the face of Zombies, the Delegate made an offhand remark about supporting embracing the hordes. That is more than enough justification to overthrow his government" a Doltish Rope said to Greitbart.

The ghostly figure, the primary source of this information told Greitbart that the opposition within the administration has had a number of key victories in recent months. "Take Foreign Policy. In public and private, Delegate Siwale shows a preference for autocrats and dictators, such as Queen Solorni of Balder and Mr Farengeto of The South Pacific. Minister's Plembobria and Malphe were willing to embrace the Delegate's foreign policy agenda wholeheartedly, so we had them removed from power. Minister Brendog was also forced out by the anonymous source and his compadres when he refused to write a sycophantic profile of a member of the administration who dressed as Bernie Sanders while attending about a vegan rights pep rally he was attending in The East Pacific.

JnR4prd.jpg

The Delegate's key allies in cabinet Ms McMasterdonia (left), Ms BMW Surfer (centre) and Mr "Maddog" Zazumo (right) were strong in their condemnation of the anonymous source. Ms McMasterdonia insisted that this was probably an intern in the Delegate's office trying to make a name for themselves. While Ms Surfer and Mr Zazumo insisted that whoever is responsible would be summarily executed before their corpse is tossed into the Rejected Realms.

"There is a quiet resistance within the administration of people choosing to put their own opinions, that is, the region first. But the real difference will be made by everyday citizens who support us in overthrowing the government they elected."

Greitbart will be back with more very soon.

This is clearly Fake News. Absolutely disgusting. The administration of @realSlothSiwale is one of the best the region has seen in a long time! There's so much WINNING it almost hurts! #MyDelegate #SlothTrain

This is clearly Fake News. Absolutely disgusting. The administration of @realSlothSiwale is one of the best the region has seen in a long time! There's so much WINNING it almost hurts! #MyDelegate #SlothTrain

Greitbart stands in solidarity behind Mr Siwale. This article is, to be very clear, not fake news. It highlights the radical leftist agenda that seeks to disrupt our honourable leader.

B7lzsYs.png

From "Mad Dog" to Defender:
How Minister of Defence Zazumo lost Siwale

After speculation for some weeks that strong Sloth Siwale ally, Minister Zazumo's days in the administration were numbered, it has been confirmed that "Mad Dog" Zazumo would be leaving the administration. Insiders have said that the departure of the "Mad Dog" could make an administration plagued by infiltrating leftists all the more unstable.

The greatest sign that the departure of the mad dog Zazumo himself was upon us, was when Delegate Sloth Siwale gave a strange interview to The North Pacific's over funded, biased, inefficient and unsuccessful public broadcaster, a week ago from Sunday.

Speaking to the Minister for Propaganda himself, Delegate Siwale was asked about the rumours involving "Mad Dog" Zazumo.

Was it true that the Delegate had promised to endorse Zazumo for the January 2019 General Elections?

Would the Delegate confirm that he had withdrawn this support after receiving substantial contributions to the Sloth J Siwale Foundation, which is overseen by his son Sloth Dinoium Siwale Junior, his daughter Ryanka Arietti Siwale, and youngest son Bluie Gamer Siwale?

Pictured from left: Sloth Dinoium Siwale Junior, Ryanka Arietti Siwale, and Bluie Gamer Siwale, children of the Siwale Family Patriarch, Sloth Siwale.​

Delegate Sloth Siwale would not be drawn into answering such absurd questions by the leftist media. Instead his natural leadership instincts redirected the conversations to the alternative facts about the Minister of Defence himself.

"I think he's sort of a defender, if you wanna know the truth." Siwale told the Minister for Propaganda El Fiji "But General Zazumo is a good guy. We get a long very well. He may leave. I mean, at some point, everybody leaves. Everybody. People leave. That's Magicality City for you. Lonely."

"Mad Dog" Zazumo along with his now ousted colleagues Minister of Foreign Affairs Malphe and Minister of Propaganda Brendog were frequently labelled as the adults in the room whose military and strategic expertise helped to gain trust and influence with the Siwale family.

Mattis2.jpg

Pictured: An inspirational speech by "Mad Dog" Zazumo to troops in Warzone Australia in early 2018.

For instance, "Mad Dog" Zazumo reportedly stopped Siwale from ordering the assassination of Europeian President Sopo in October 2018, a move that would have escalated into a brutal civil war in Europeia and required the presence of NPA ground troops. Zazumo also pushed Siwale to stick to the diplomacy first approach with The West Pacfic, rather than defaulting immediately to military options. And according to Siwale himself, Zazumo convinced him that torture was a bad idea.

"Mad Dog" Zazumo and Malphe both opposed pulling The North Pacific out of the Osiris "NAP" deal - something Delegate Siwale had promised to do on the campaign trail. They argued that Osiris had not violated the terms of the deal by working toward a nuclear weapon.

Nevertheless the influence of the Siwale children on political decision making ensured that any such victories were not lasting. The Delegate has ensured that each of his prized children occupy senior deputy positions in the key ministries: Propaganda, Defence, and the most important and best ministry: Culture. This is undeniably so that the Siwale family can keep a close and direct eye upon cabinet.

One thing that is certain is that government owned media such as The Northern Lights and the NBS should be privatised. Until this is done, even staunch allies of the Delegate, including Ms McMasterdonia and Ms BMW Surfer are no longer safe. "Mad Dog" Zazumo is a reminder that leftists will come for even the strongest amongst us, in the end.

Back