Diplomatic Openings between The Pacific and The North Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPLogo.png

From the Government of the Pacific

Greetings to The North Pacific!

The Diplomatic Corps of the New Pacific Order has faced a overhaul recently, that led to the re-assignment of several nations to our Embassy partners.

The government of the Pacific, in the name of the Emperor of the Pacific Order, thanks you for recognizing Svezjacael as the ambassador between our two regions. This nation shall be our communications link, and we hope it will help keep our regions informed of important news, and perhaps even grow closer together.

Please note that should you have any doubts or questions, you can contact the Emperor at his nation Aleisyr or on our forums: ns.npowned.net.

Best Regards,

The Emperor and The Senate of The Pacific​

I also sincerely apologize that it has taken some time to post this after my approval as ambassador - I was out on holiday from the time I was approved until just yesterday, and just got done unpacking before posting this.

If you have any questions for The Pacific, I am here to help.

Also, I hope everybody had a wonderful holiday season yourself, and that we can use this discourse here to further the bonds between two of the nations that made UPPERCUT such a great N-Day alliance.

Welcome to The North Pacific, my apologies for it taking a little longer than you'd normally expect to get you approved.

McMasterdonia - I had an interesting holiday, and though it wasn't all the best I'd say it was great overall. Thank you for asking.

Lord Ravenclaw - No worries, I took equally as long to reply due to holiday. I'm in no rush.

- - -
I'll be posting more updates by the end of the week, a more in-depth update on what is happening with TP and ideas to further relations between TNP and TP. I'm glad you are willing to allow us this opportunity to grow our ties, given things have not always been the best and I surely look forwards to the brighter future for both of our regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back