Osana Softworks

(May 28, 2017)

SNN News- Your Top Source for Imperial Information! @SNN
n8SkKrC.png
Later today Congress, according to sources, will be meeting to discuss urgent aid for Goyanes following the Modergen line sarin gas attack. #ImperialInformation #PrayForGoyanes RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 24,284,445 ~ 11,862,173
rrfm.png

The Media Director of Vosycreellorkneistanopolis @VosycMediaOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
Greetings from the nation of Vosycreellorkneistanopolis, and the NEW official Fluttr of the State Department of Media!#VosycMedia RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 243 ~ 13
rrfm.png

The Media Director of Vosycreellorkneistanopolis @VosycMediaOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
Due to lack of funding for state internet and restructuring of government expenditures by our benevolent dictator, Bruzch Huversky, the Offical Fluttr Page of Vosycreellorkneistanopolis is cancelled. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 534 ~ 52
rrfm.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Claidie Dorsett @ClaidieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
@HeatherP1 Petition of Right is what you're looking for. @MEllison would then hear the case instead of me or my sister. Why do you want to do that? RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 761 ~ 3,012

Last edited:
Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@ClaidieDorsett Very late to your post, but I'm also worried by the amounts of dying monarchs. They're dropping like flies. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 41,956 ~ 6,322
rrfm.png

Joanna Nyberg @jnyberg11
n8SkKrC.png
MG!!!! Der løbberk er snuhen høstfarger alltidligt!!! #Høstidernord #Høst #Skøn RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1276 ~ 5521
rrfm.png

Translation: OMG!!!! The leaves are turning into fall colors already!!! #fallinthenorth #fall #beautiful

Sören Baldermann @Balderoffical Läste Streke vun heites Wetter. Noch Waldfeuren in Südergerudo brenning met 33°C. Gelüklike bin ick aup ein kuhler Orte doch stärke bleifen ond den muskelenautarbeidten. #Sommernoch #Bleifestärk #Waldfeurenhalten RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 18643 ~ 627
rrfm.png

Translation
Last streak of hot weather. Still forest fires in southern Gerudo with 33°C. Luckily I'm in a cooler place but still staying strong and working out the muscles. #Summerstill #Staystrong #Stopforestfires
[/small][/small]

Hiroaki Nico @Yorishiro
n8SkKrC.png
Autumn Tournament started with quite the bang! Looking forward to the next round.
I've heard it's quite, uh, shocking... #LightningRound
:)

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 33,201 ~ 10,851
rrfm.png

Minister Baruti Maru @BaruMaru
n8SkKrC.png
Naizerre supports its brother Marä #Cogoria #PhoenixUnion Imperialist should be opposed by all nations. Naizerre calls on moderates to take control of PU. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 458 ~ 1009
rrfm.png

Anjali Shanta @asha997
n8SkKrC.png
?? ??? ????????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???! ?? ?? ?? ?????????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????! #?????? #??????? RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2753 ~ 8255
rrfm.png

Translation: Every day the Cogorians go farther and farther! How farther until they try to blow up Pataliputra?! #Maniacs #EvilPeople

Queen Grace Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@AlexVOfficial Disgusting monsters. Fascism is no thing to be supported, this isn't the 1950's I hope my messages has reached you by now, Kanada will not accept this kind of aggression.#PullOutOfNecerierra #DestroyFascism RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 98,326 ~ 153,867
rrfm.png

GRK Breaking News Mercanti @GRKDagsrevyenMercanti
n8SkKrC.png
1 Confirmed death after Goyanean troops were ambushed by Syndicalists in Prydanian relief operations. #Breaking #News #GRK RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 98,177 ~ 101,100
rrfm.png

Lilly Norrddal @råltekärlaus
n8SkKrC.png
dü någal skaadasen hem ond sehda käse skysaa auf dihr säde ond drajore nik dihr sjelb.. "nivig" #nivig RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 354,182 ~ 107,295
rrfm.png

Translation: "you ever get home and see cat puke on your bed and think to your self.. "nice""

President Andrej M. Gogovi? @andigogo
n8SkKrC.png
Službene papire koji su upravo stigli na moj stol: Mošordia je službeno dio MUGU. Hvala svima koji su podržali ra?un! Thank you to our new allies! #MUGU #META RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 620,171 ~ 1,003,223
rrfm.png

TRANSLATION: Official paperwork that just came across my desk: Mouxordia is officially a part of the META. Thank you to everyone who supported the bill!

Alexandre Vokel @AlexVOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd Boooo! Booo Grace Kanad!
#Cremeden
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 800,000 ~ 1,200,000
rrfm.png

Skittleyflakes:
n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd Boooo! Booo Grace Kanad!
#Cremeden
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 800,000 ~ 1,200,000
rrfm.png
n8SkKrC.png
@AlexVOfficial *yawns and adds three million more canoons to demands list.*
#Kanada #Peace #CrushFascism
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 832,019 ~ 1,133,827

n8SkKrC.png
Can't wait for Oktoberfest this year! Even if, this time, I'll have to stick to apple juice instead of alcohol.#Oktoberfest2017 #Oktoberfest #Excited RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 98,275 ~ 194,520
rrfm.png

Kurdev-Alant Irwin Drakosta @Irwin_sherwinsen
n8SkKrC.png
I'm exited to be in Kanada this year for their Oktoberfest celebration. Maybe I should bring along some Esplandian beer. @King_Sherwin5 do you have any #Royal_Blue I can grab from home?#Kanada #Oktoberfest #EsplandianBeer RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 983,867 ~ 1,337,437
rrfm.png

President Andrej M. Gogovi? @andigogo
n8SkKrC.png
@OfficialOliviaWehrn me službeno pozvala u Oktoberfest u Andren! Ne mogu ?ekati da vidim sve?anosti!#Andrenne #Oktoberfest RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 509,656 ~ 900,138
rrfm.png

TRANSLATION: @OfficialOliviaWehrn officially invited me to Oktoberfest in Andrenne! I can't wait to see the festivities!

Official Calgarian Bulletin @calgarianbulletin
n8SkKrC.png
Pictures of Andrennian Crown Princess Katherine 'Katie' Kjellner and Calgarian High Duke Johann Kanad II were snapped, with them together once again, on Johann's vacation to Andrenne. They were given anonymously by a photographer, and we don't know what the two's intentions were, but you can judge for yourself and see the photos at: www.clgnews.kan/
#WeShipIt #Jathie
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,029,387 ~ 839,053
rrfm.png

Queen Grace Sokolov-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@calgarianbulletin hehehe @misskathykjellner Soon you'll have to change your name to @ mrskathykjellner #Ship #Jathie RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 703,450 ~ 910,293
rrfm.png

Brent Fauchern @B.Fauchern
n8SkKrC.png
Geniesten hoidages Feistertivesheiten met einigen Kochedischen besöcheren. #OktoberfestNinhündland2017 #Heichter RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,234,579 ~ 4,289,521
rrfm.png

Enjoying today's festivities with some Cojedian visitors.

Crown Princess Katherine Kjellner @misskathykjellner
n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd You've predicted the future! Johann proposed and I said yes! I'm so excited for our wedding @JhanKanad! #Engaged #SoHappy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,288,472 ~ 2,828,125
rrfm.png

Grace Kanad-Sokolov III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@misskathykjellner Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations to the highest degree!
#Jathie #Calledit
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 924,045 ~ 1,029,432
rrfm.png

Anthony I of Kjellse-Tages @Grankæser
n8SkKrC.png
@misskathykjellner Congratulations from your family here in Goyanes! Best wishes for a prosperous future with you and @JhanKanad! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 798,871 ~ 1,177,389
rrfm.png

n8SkKrC.png
Yes, we have detected nuclear weapons from Nazziere. Don't worry, Cremeden will stop them! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 800,000 ~ 1,000,000
rrfm.png

Queen Leah @LeahMCharles
n8SkKrC.png
We've patiently waited out to join META, making sure that the association was actually beneficial to the continent, and not just another power grab. We are proud to say that we've joined hands with our neighbors, and Meterra is going to be forever changed by META. #GuslantisJoinsMETA RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,325 ~ 17,643
rrfm.png

David Mitchell @ThomasCOO
n8SkKrC.png
META is not only good for politicians, but also businesses and their consumers alike. Because of Guslantis' entry into META, Thomas Inc. can deliver on its promise on providing everyone with quality high-end devices, especially those in Meterra. As we prepare for some more launches in the early part of 2018, remember that it's because of Meterran cooperation that these products are possible. #GusNet #RenIndustries #Telogy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4,532 ~ 9,854
rrfm.png

Official Kalgarian Bulletin @calgarianbulletin
n8SkKrC.png
Her Majesty, Queen Grace III, has been taken to the Senneran Central Hospital just minutes ago, and Alexander should be born within hours. We will keep you updated. #Kanada #Baby #Heir RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,392,738 ~ 1,983,192
rrfm.png

SAA Kanada:
Official Kalgarian Bulletin @calgarianbulletin
n8SkKrC.png
Her Majesty, Queen Grace III, has been taken to the Senneran Central Hospital just minutes ago, and Alexander should be born within hours. We will keep you updated. #Kanada #Baby #Heir RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,392,738 ~ 1,983,192
rrfm.png
n8SkKrC.png
That baby stole my name! #Why RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 800,000 ~ 1,000,000
rrfm.png

Queen Grace Sokolov-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@misskathykjellner Reminder to come to Kanada when possible. I haven't seen you in a while, and I'm sure you want to meet Alexander. #Baby #Visit RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 97,201 ~ 106,392
rrfm.png

Official Kalgarian Bulletin @kalgarianbulletin
n8SkKrC.png
BREAKING: A group of college students managed to enter the parliament building in Kalgary with weapons. They began to shoot at guards and parliament members. Confirmed deaths: 10 guards and 12 Parliament members. The Armed Forces have arrived at the building and the men have been arrested. We will go more into this story at www.clgnews.kan/ RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,953,015 ~ 610,432
rrfm.png

Hiroaki Nico @Yorishiro
n8SkKrC.png
As we enter the colder months, temples will be preparing for the annual Santian trials.
Send your well wishes to those going through selection!

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
16,912 ~ 5,220

rrfm.png

Heidi Hallaberg @HHallaberg
n8SkKrC.png
#Prøvning mein nødfallutgang fønsteren og døren. Jeg kjærlighet vinter i Gojannes og Nordika!!!
#Vinter #Nordika
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1137 ~ 7188
rrfm.png

#Testing my emergency exit doors and windows. I love winter in Goyanes and Nordika!!! #Winter #Nordika

Ren @RenIndustries
n8SkKrC.png
Celebrate the end of a year with Azul! All of our devices are half off from now until the new year! Get the Azul, Azul Pro, Azul S, and Azulscape for half the price while you still can! They make great holiday gifts! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 347,980 ~ 953,293
rrfm.png

Yuki Veronica @BabyV
n8SkKrC.png
pzCRqRF.jpg
Happy Holidays! #Jaded RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 950,931 ~ 1,767,440
rrfm.png

Guslantis News Network @GNN
n8SkKrC.png
In a shocking move today, Thomas COO, David Mitchell, in an address to Amica Consortium members, announced the date of their Project Gemini event, which does land within the company’s vague “early 2018” deadline for new Azul devices. Have we seen the announcement date of the Azul 2?

#PreorderSquad
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 149,418 ~ 253,832
rrfm.png

Brent Fauchern @BrentFauchern
n8SkKrC.png
Est war ein Grostigjahr doch der Dag gekomen haben. Im namens des Regiering vun Ninhündland ond mesich, Ick wensch dihr ein Fröleike Weihndag ond keik freuen tenach 2018.

To all my non-Ninhundish friends, on behalf of the Ninhundish Government, we Ninhundish would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hopefull to improve our actions in the new year.

#FröleikeWeihndag #Ninhündland2017 #2018 #BrentFauchern
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 24 012 837 ~ 17 324 500
rrfm.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Madeline Ellison, PM @MEllison
n8SkKrC.png
In case the new Regency setup gave people any misconceptions... Their Highnesses birthdays may be government holidays, but the Prime Minister's birthday is *not*. Government offices will be open on Thursday. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,557 ~ 3,179

Last edited:
Zhytomyr Dziewanowski @ZDziewanowski
n8SkKrC.png
We, the nation of Miedzymorse wish all of Eras a happy New Year! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,000,000 ~ 1,400,000

Cogoria Information @CFMINFO
n8SkKrC.png
Battle of Oktobergrad continues.
Oktobergrad stands, and shall never fall. #onehandoneheartonenation
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,039,000 ~ 2,010,000
rrfm.png

Anthony I of Kjellse-Tages @grankæser
n8SkKrC.png
Wishes of peace and good fortune for Norsia as word makes its way around that the Treaty of Rodier is signed. May God bless Norsia on all its future endeavors. #PeaceInNorsia RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,178 ~ 78,008
rrfm.png

Back