Off Topic

Flakey:
Iraelia:
Flakey:
Yes, hello Cartographers of the Stars. I, Flakey would like to request that these stars belong to the rule of the Starkyt Empire from henceforth.
Denied. You've been banned from TNPRP for a reason.
You're not an RP Moderator, I'll only take a response from a real mod.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOOOOOOOOOI

First off, you've been told several times that you are banned from TNPRP. From me, from other RPers, from Conclave members, and yes, from RP moderators. So this should be common knowledge to you by now. Second off, you may not be aware of this, but I actually run this RP Setting. MJ, Syr, and Goy made the OP because they are my Cartography Team and I don't know how to make maps. So yes, this is an official response. Denied. Please, go troll some other region, I'm tired of this.

Iraelia:
Flakey:
Iraelia:
Flakey:
Yes, hello Cartographers of the Stars. I, Flakey would like to request that these stars belong to the rule of the Starkyt Empire from henceforth.
Denied. You've been banned from TNPRP for a reason.
You're not an RP Moderator, I'll only take a response from a real mod.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOOOOOOOOOI

First off, you've been told several times that you are banned from TNPRP. From me, from other RPers, from Conclave members, and yes, from RP moderators. So this should be common knowledge to you by now. Second off, you may not be aware of this, but I actually run this RP Setting. MJ, Syr, and Goy made the OP because they are my Cartography Team and I don't know how to make maps. So yes, this is an official response. Denied. Please, go troll some other region, I'm tired of this.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOOOOOOOOOI"~ Iraelia, 2017

okden

Back