How to increase influence

I've been considering applying to join the security council however I am aware of the requirements, although I do not yet have the minimum endorsements I am close and am estimating I will reach the limit this weekend however I am interested to know if anyone has tips for increasing the soft power disbursement rating by a substantial amount quickly as I am only 1/10 of the way to the required amount.

From what I can see this graph increases somewhat exponentially based on the number of endorsements and residency time in a region... does anyone know if my theory is correct.

Thanks,

To be honest mate, the Security Council is made up of players who have been around for a long time in TNP and can be trusted to protect the regional security of the North Pacific. If you want to be a Security Councillor one day, I recommend you become a citizen and get involved in the regional government by becoming an Executive Staffer (civil servant).

From there, try and become more trusted by TNP, get some government positions and eventually you will be considered likely to be accepted into the Security Council.

Yes, and your regional influence will increase exponentially with the number of endorsements your nation possesses and your residency time in a region. :P

Gradea:
To be honest mate, the Security Council is made up of players who have been around for a long time in TNP and can be trusted to protect the regional security of the North Pacific. If you want to be a Security Councillor one day, I recommend you become a citizen and get involved in the regional government by becoming an Executive Staffer (civil servant).

From there, try and become more trusted by TNP, get some government positions and eventually you will be considered likely to be accepted into the Security Council.

Yes, and your regional influence will increase exponentially with the number of endorsements your nation possesses and your residency time in a region. :P
Thanks for your honesty, I do appreciate that you have given me a realistic POV on the topic. I really do want to get more involved on the forums but I often find it hard to navigate and find areas that I can contribute to, do you have any recommendations?

FYI: going to höld off on any government positions as I find the whole voting system confusing and the duties of said staff positions rarely described in any detail

This is a good way to think of membership to the Security Council. After 3 terms as a Minister, 2 terms as a Deputy, and a 1 year anniversary of service to the TNP government, my first application to the SC was treated as "a little bit premature" xP

Lord Lore:
This is a good way to think of membership to the Security Council. After 3 terms as a Minister, 2 terms as a Deputy, and a 1 year anniversary of service to the TNP government, my first application to the SC was treated as "a little bit premature" xP
Not that it really bothers me but perhaps to limit similar premature applications the thread could be made a little bit more candid about the expectations that councillors are expected to meet

You've probably been made aware of this already, but regional influence increases everyday you're in TNP and your endorsements. A great way to get a bunch of endorsements (200 in 3 days for me) is to endorse all of the Keepers of The North. These (including myself) people have endorsed their delegate, vice delegate, and their security council. They are very likely to return your endorsements! If you want to get involved, try the NPA or the Executive Staff jobs.

Jayraqia, this thread is almost 9 months old, my friend, and it has already been resolved. Well said, but please avoid gravedigging.

Back