Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Solordia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Excess stuff snipped - Raven

Great Solordia is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

And please do not quote the original post when posting your oath.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brandenburg-Magdeburg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Puczovska, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Otto IV and Puczovska are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ceruleas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hundred Worlds, TheVampireCode, Great Solordia, Otto IV, Puczovska, and lightG98 pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jayraqia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ufori, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

HughNeutron is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

Here we go.

Great Sodoria passes admin checks
Otto IV fails admin checks. Multiple accounts registered.
Puczovska passes admin checks
Armed Republic of Jayraqia passes admin checks. Other accounts will be dealt with soon.
Light G98 passes admin checks.
HughNeutron passes admin checks

Speakers' office: have we missed anyone?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Banterna, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Rogernomics, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the United Federal Republics of Cadla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Siegon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

flemingovia:
Speakers' office: have we missed anyone?
No flemingovia, you got them all (at the time of your post anyway).

The following are now citizens, having passed all checks:

Great Solordia
Otto IV
Puczovska
lightG98

The following are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team:

Banterna
New Rogernomics
Cadla
Siegon

HughNeutron:
Banter a applied after me and became a citizen before me.
Please do not worry about this. Some people require longer security checks than others. The vice delegate, an admin, and the speaker all have to check for a citizenship to be completed and one of them must still not be completed with your application, but should not take much longer. If you have any questions though, do not hesitate to send a question to the speaker (Pallaith), or one of his deputies or any of the speaker staff.

HughNeutron:
I cannot tell you how much you should ignore my comment.
Don't worry, I'm sure tons of people find this to be quite a confusing process (myself included). Apparently there is (1) the provisional acceptance post, then (2) a security check post, then (3) a second check, then a (4) confirmation post, and after that comes (5) masking.

It's kind of chaotic, what with everyone running around one another. Apparently, I'm still figuring it all out.

Nevertheless, welcome to the forums!

:tnp:

It's entirely possible the conditional citizenship is never granted, because by the time the Speaker or one of the deputies runs the check, the other two may have been completed. The reason we do conditional citizenship is to speed up the process a little, so that admins can go straight to masking new citizens after running their check (which tends to be the last of the three). It also signals to you that you passed this particular check. The final post is a bit redundant if you've been granted conditional citizenship, but it makes it easier for admins to mask and just makes it absolutely clear where your citizenship stands.

It's actually not that tough a process, it just takes time. Trust that we got this, you just do your part and enjoy the ride.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aldion pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aldion pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aldion pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Citrus Maximus is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pope_urban_11, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Pope urban 11 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Denorsweland [https://www.nationstates.net/nation=denorsweland], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Denorsweland is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I've previously applied for citizenship, it has been frustrating.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iraelia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Former citizen seeking renewed Citizenship, is their a problem with this?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kundam, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Magna, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Commonwealth of Evania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

CommonwealthEvania, Magna, kundam and Iraelia are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

And Iraelia there is no problem with it.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [The Democratic States of Rocktropia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back