Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of the North Pacific Nation of Pakistani India Bangalore and Ceylon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obidience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for l citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sumguy129 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Federal Republic Of Duelist, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

DuelistKinG is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Islenthaea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malashaan_TNP, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sumguy129, Malashaan, DuelistKinG, Grand Poobah of Islenthaea, The Utopian Initiative, Eastern States of Antarctica, Zeltheit, Kihla, and sloththedemon all pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Writinglegend III, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Grand Poobah of Islenthaea, Malashaan, and Writinglegend are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Administrative team.

Let's try this again : /

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of JayDee I, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ka Na, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

KaNa29 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Eastern States of Antarctica no longer resides in TNP. The application is rejected.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vladmir Lenin, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cenite Dumivas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shadow Demon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Shadow-Demon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

leningrad, pookypasta, and Volaika are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jackany, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Jackany is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Siwale:
Jackany is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.
Thank you. What exactly does this mean?

Jackany:
Siwale:
Thank you. What exactly does this mean?
It means that you have passed the first of 3 checks. Once you have passed all 3 checks, you will be granted citizenship. If you have any further questions, please PM me. This thread is for applications only. Thank you!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Marsh Castle (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=marsh_castle), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Dabum17 is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jeortopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Jeortopia is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

KaNa29, leningrad, pookypasta, Volaika, Jackany, Dabum17, and Jeortopia pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Hundred Worlds, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Syrixia:
Do I have to reapply too just because of the new masking? I'm already in the RA, and I applied a while ago, but I technically don't need remasking because I have NPA masking.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vampilandia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hundred Worlds and TheVampireCode are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Jackany failed admin check due to multiple accounts associated with an IP on their account.

Doing the following 25:

jmking181203
Denorsweland
Shadowslayer
Allison in chains
DtruAsia
XIV
Trook
Kihla
Zeltheit
The Utopian Initiative
Slothdemon
Sumguy129
DuelistKinG
Grand Poobah Islenthaea
Malashaan
Writinglegend
JayDee
KaNa29
Leningrad
Pookypasta
Volaika
Dabum17
Jeortopia
Hundred Worlds
TheVampireCode

Check back shortly for the results or use the premium rate emergency number to get them in real time, only £19.99 a month.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Jayraqia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Armed Republic of Jayraqia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Jayraqia], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Failed the Admin Check due to three other accounts being detected. As they have posts attached to all but one account, I cannot follow the standard procedure (ask which account you want to keep and delete the rest). I've asked you (in response to your PM) open a thread in Forum Operations.

(Adding this for record keeping/Speaker's Office)

The Results are in - Administrative Assistants combed various secret areas with finely tuned combs to detect even the slightest hint of deceit, and due to recent amendments to the Espionage Act by the UK Government, we can't tell you about them, sorry.

jmking181203 - University IP. Fail.
Denorsweland - Proxy usage. Fail.
Shadowslayer - Pass.
Allison in chains - Pass.
DtruAsia -Pass.
XIV - Pass.
Trook - Pass.
Kihla - Pass.
Zeltheit - Pass.
The Utopian Initiative - Pass.
Slothdemon - Pass.
Sumguy129 - Pass.
DuelistKinG - Pass.
Grand Poobah Islenthaea - Corporate IP. Fail.
Malashaan - Pass.
Writinglegend - Pass.
JayDee - Pass.
KaNa29 - Pass.
Leningrad - Pass.
Pookypasta - Corporate IP. Fail.
Volaika - Pass.
Dabum17 - Pass.
Jeortopia - Pass.
Hundred Worlds - Pass.
TheVampireCode - Pass.
Jayraqia - Failed. Three alt accounts.