Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Trojheim, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Google tm, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of academic Capitalists, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

jmking181203 and Kuledude68 are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Denorsweland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Denorsweland is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New World Democratic Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ShadowSlayer is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of WeRFascists, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Allison In Chains, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

FriendlyChair and Allison in chains are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of (https://www.nationstates.net/aeroias), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Armed Republic of Nouveau Singapura, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Here is the facts of my nation where most of it is based in real life
Nouveau Singapura Encylcopedia Megalomania
latest

10247348_761183310593505_8399182258482229109_n-680x365.jpg

tnp_wa_development.png

singapore-skyline-f1-grand-prix.jpg

2pqrok8.png

hqdefault.jpg

ShadowSlayer, FriendlyChair, Allison in Chains, Avalon, and DtruASIA pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of James the Holy, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Avalon and DtruASIA are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

XIV is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of
Swinson, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Trook is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kihla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nation Helper, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zeltheit, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Kihla, Shady Invasions1, and Zeltheit are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Utopian Initiative, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Utopian Initiative is conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eastern States of Antarctica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I the leader of the north pacific nation of new south wales1, pledge loyalty to the north pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the north pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the north pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I break this oath i may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, i petition the speaker for citizenship in the north pacific.

Ceretis passes admin checks
Kuledude fails admin checks. Multi-ing.
FriendlyChair passes admin checks
Avalon passes admin checks
Shady Invasions1 Fails admin checks: Multi-ing.

Eastern States of Antarctica and slothdemon are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kihla (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kihla), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Kihla, your application has already been submitted. Please be patient while we complete all of the required checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back