Corrupt a Wish

Oh dear I am dead....

both trump and hillary die causing jill stien to win the election.

I wish that obama could run an extra term

Granted, he can do it. But he decides not to.

I wish to be amazingly and consistently happy so I don't need to make any more wishes in my life.

(Again, somebody slipped in before I posted so I'm under the wrong post with my original message)

- You have no incentive to live and kill yourself.

I wish I was the supreme leader of every region in NS.

-lennart- You are in fact in a permanently high drug addict who is so blissful that he fails to notice the fact that he has been high for the last 50 years non-stop causing his entire life to collapse around him before he retreats to a hallucinogenic coma in which he remains permenently.

-Malph(i)e- Max Barry swings that ban hammer on you to prevent complete and utter domination

I wish that double posting was impossible on TNP forums

You now have a wish, but you must make it in the last seconds of your life or else it won't work.

I wish that nobody else could make wishes.

The tree grows so much money that hyperinflation occurs thus rendering all money useless.

I wish that the person next to me would stop bothering me.

Granted. The person behind you starts bothering you.

I wish the world would embrace Flemingovianism.

Everyone Embraces *Flemingo*vianism and starve to death because praying to flem is more important than eating.

I wish that I was king of memes

Granted. You're now the king of Spiderman memes.

I wish that Plembobria would post more here.

You do but everyone finds out and protests that you pay the full amount back.

I wish that you are happy and have the best of fortune.

Granted. I become the Delegate of TNP by acclamation, beloved and adored by all. And then I wake up.

I wish chickens were smarter.

They overtake the planet and start forcing humans to breed, eat us and then wish that we were smarter one day and then BOOM INCEPTION.

I wish that I didn't have to sleep.

You never have to sleep again, but because of this you start hallucinating every day and your stamina becomes increasingly worse.

I wish I was good with making wishes.

Granted. They aren't your own but Navaronia's.

I wish I could grant a wish for every TNPer as a Christmas present.

Granted, everyone is so happy on Christmas that they forget about TNP completely.

I wish that we find a cure quickly and get the region back to normal again. #ZombieLivesMatter

Your wish is granted. We found a cure quickly, but more people died.

I wish when the judicial elections are over, the best candidates win.

A user registers on the forums named 'the best candidates' and wins the Judicial Election.

I wish that this post was more interesting.

It does, but then so does everyone else's thus rendering yours mundane.

I wish Nicholas Cage and Christian Slater wouldn't knife-fight in my back garden.

They don't knife-fight in your garden, but move the fight to in your house while you try to sleep.

I wish we had affordable space travel.

Granted. Space travel is affordable but you're cramped into a small compartment for months on end.

I wish Hillary Clinton would have won the election.

granted, but one day is spent building Trump's 80 metre tall gold statue in the Florida Keyes.

I wish the minister would cease his frabjous oscillating

Granted. You are haunted by nightmares of being unable to post in this forum.

I wish I had more energy.

Granted, but every time you touch a keyboard, keypad, or any type of input device, you feel like you're being burned alive.

I wish I could control when I sleep and how long I sleep.

Granted, but your control comes at the cost of mass murder in sacrifice to power your control.

I wish it was Christmas already.

It is, but Santa has died of a stroke and no one gets presents.

I wish I won the spam competition.

You become God but you can't remember how to use your posts!

I wish I already had 10k posts.

Granted, but it's all in a locked self-storage unit that's been rented out to you for $999 a month, and you have to pay. Now, where did I put the key to unlock it?

I wish someone would resolve Syrixia and Kasch's wishes.

Back