[Draft] Repeal: Liberate Singapore

Altmoras

Fastest Man Alive
Liberate Singapore remains the only Invaders selfie to have actually passed the SC. I'd very much like to remove it, as would the native population.

In line with that goal, I'd like to never mention The Invaders by name in the actual resolution.

With that said, here's the first draft I threw together.

Repeal: "Liberate Singapore"

Category: Repeal | Target: SC #209 | Proposed By: Altmoras​

The Security Council,

Cognizant of the repeated attacks on the resilient thirteen year old region of Singapore by various raider organizations.

Understanding that the Security Council passed SC #209 with the intention of preventing a permanent lockdown of Singapore following the most recent of these attacks.

Noting that the hostile forces SC #209 was attempting to discourage have since withdrawn from their occupation of Singapore.

Inspired by the resolve of the residents of Singapore to continue their lives within their home region, despite the attempts by raider forces to drive them from their homes.

Believing that the native residents of Singapore should be granted the ability to lock down their own regional borders in order to secure themselves from further aggression.

Hereby Repeals SC #209, "Liberate Singapore".

Removed the specific date of the raid to avoid confusion, changed the "r" in "repeals" to an "R".

I see nothing objectionable here. I agree with your approach too, don't give them more recognition on their way out.

Thanks for the support everyone!

I'll probably wait a tad longer for more people to review it, and for the natives of Singapore to give me the final go ahead.

Back